watch now

Author Topic: Stock Market Thread VII  (Read 78817 times)

ilovewater14

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #420 on: June 25, 2014, 02:37:25 pm »
Hi sis melmedrano, yes po I'm using COL :)

Ahh oo nga sa bagay hehe, hmm leads me to my next question hinahanap ko ng sa account ko kanina. I sit possible to see how much was my fees for that particular buy? I can only see kasi the amount of what I bought but without the fees amount  :-\

Nice point, my main reason would be saving and earning. Mahilig kasi ako magipon haha :) and when I learned about stock market I was so interested that my money can grow more than just saving it personally but yea it takes a lot of study hehe. Thanks

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #421 on: June 26, 2014, 09:48:44 am »
^ hi sis, ano ang platform na gamit mo? i use COL kasi, everytime i make an order, merong calculations kung ilang ang gross amount, tax, commission charge, and yung net amount. :)

ava_garde

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #422 on: June 30, 2014, 12:18:20 pm »
Sis. Do you have best practices or handy tools to share to pick winning stocks? Like now I'm subscribed to COL kasi, they have a daily investment guide. I import the table to a local excel file, filter the recommended for BUY then compute the estimated percentage of increase base on FV and current price. I also setup a google alert for any news on my target companies para aware ako kung ano nangyayari sa kanila.

ikaela

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #423 on: June 30, 2014, 10:02:53 pm »
^That's good use of COL's guides. One of the top reasons to open an account with COL is their research, which is always in-depth.

Technical analysis is what is suited to me -- sometimes I buy into a stock with a good chart without even knowing what that company is. But I do have a portion of my portfolio that's for long-term -- eto yung mga integral Philippine companies like ALI, JFC, SM, URC, and etc. These companies, I don't need to read their financial reports. Those reports I understand far less than charts.

MissChievous

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #424 on: July 01, 2014, 10:20:20 am »
^ I bought blue chips na now. I planned on trading kasi pero not that big pa pera ko para mabawi yung fees. YUng mga gains ko pumupunta sa fees. Kaya for long-term nlg muna. Hintayin yung FV tapos benta at bili ulit ng mga bagsak na blue chips. I got lucky sa SM, 15% gains na.

Tiyagaan lg sa pagintay ng bearish market before buying.

minaco_aino

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #425 on: July 01, 2014, 11:36:52 am »
Hi sissies! I'm about to open an account at COL. I'm newbie at stocks. I've been reading here so I can understand what to do. Since I'm a newbie, should I open COL Starter (5,000) or COL Plus (25,000)? I have funds naman but I'm worried.

ampere

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #426 on: July 01, 2014, 11:44:31 am »
i unloaded all of my bluechips but if i have to buy Blue Chips now i'll go for Andrew Tan stocks like MEG and AGI. i only have two in my port now and they are for my long term. i dont rely much on Brokers' BUY/SELL recommendations minsan kasi nagrerecommend sila ng BUY sa isang stock pero pag tiningnan mo yung sales report nung stock na BUY reco nila sila ang numero unong seller :P  pera-pera lang yan minsan nagrereco sila ng BUY so they can unload the stock sa higher price mas priority nila syempre yung bigtime clients nila kesa sa mga retailers..



the google alert on the companies is a nice idea  :) 

ampere

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #427 on: July 01, 2014, 11:51:09 am »
@minaco_aino sis go for COL plus but concentrate in 1 or 2 bluechip stocks muna kasi common mistake ng newbie nagstart sila sa 5-6 stocks agad-agad.. dapat minimum of 8K lagi pag bumili ka para sulit yung broker's fee & tax.

minaco_aino

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #428 on: July 01, 2014, 11:55:26 am »
@ampere, thank you sis. Di ba blue chip stocks are for long term. I'm not sure kung tama 'tong question ko, but how long is long term? Months?

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #429 on: July 01, 2014, 12:27:49 pm »
for those sissies na nagttrade, magkano yung recommended amount na ittrade? im thinking kase baka sa fees [textspeak!] pupunta gains ko. im using COL.

ampere

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #430 on: July 01, 2014, 12:37:45 pm »
^it actually depends on your own definition of long term  ;D  minsan kasi nakaka-tempt mag-lock in profit lalo na kung tumaas yung stock na hawak mo so nakadepende yan kung kuntento ka na sa gains mo :)

ikaela

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #431 on: July 01, 2014, 04:46:01 pm »
Long-term: years yan. Three years for me, pero sa iba, it could be as long as 5-10 years.

I trade about 20%-30% of my portfolio. Masusulit mo yung fees if you buy/sell at least P8,000 worth of shares.


minaco_aino

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #432 on: July 01, 2014, 05:41:39 pm »
I trade about 20%-30% of my portfolio. Masusulit mo yung fees if you buy/sell at least P8,000 worth of shares.

Sis, minimum of 8,000 worth of shares meaning one company lang ba yun or it can be 1-2 companies as long as you have a total of 8,000?

ikaela

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #433 on: July 01, 2014, 05:45:12 pm »
^P8,000 shares sa isang company, sis. P8,000 in a single buy/sell transaction.

minaco_aino

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #434 on: July 01, 2014, 06:00:21 pm »
^Thank you sis. Little by little naiintindihan ko na. I just need to figure out what blue chip stocks to buy.

Diane

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #435 on: July 02, 2014, 07:18:20 am »
^go to pesobility site, meron silang list of Blue chips stocks

margeL

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #436 on: July 02, 2014, 02:43:35 pm »
i attended COL seminar couple of years ago. was really interested. and now i'm considering pursuing this na. maliit muna siguro sa simula, then hopefully, mapalaki rin

minaco_aino

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #437 on: July 02, 2014, 03:13:24 pm »
^^Thanks sis. I'm reading tips and suggestions. I'm just waiting for my password. Hopefully, I can do this right. :)

sweet angel

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #438 on: July 03, 2014, 12:23:50 am »
sis ampere, may I ask why did you unload all your bluechips? investor to tsupitero?


Diane

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #439 on: July 03, 2014, 07:13:44 am »
mga sis ano yung tsupitero?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close