watch now

Author Topic: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)  (Read 52844 times)

cherrhys

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #260 on: December 19, 2013, 01:44:15 pm »
Myealexis21  Same episode tayo, epi 8.  Kaya lang when I checked sa tv.com may episode 9.

I agree about Shields, I stopped watching at episode 4, sayang itong show na ito. Too much hype but didn't deliver at all and yet it was already picked up for a second season.  :-\





Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #261 on: December 19, 2013, 01:47:39 pm »
^^ Tin, Nawalan din ako ng gana sa Desperate Housewives.  Let's see kung ganyan din magiging reaction ko sa Devious Maids.

^Cherryhs -- yeah but the episode will be out in January pa.  naka-break sila for the holidays.  I feel bad for Francis, kase naman yang pangitain ni Nostradamus ang panira sa love story :) Pero mas na-gagwapuhan ako kay Bash -- Mas manly ang dating :) those eyes!!

Regarding Witches of the East End -- tapos na ba agad ang season 1?

« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 04:50:10 am by Myealexis21 »

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #262 on: December 20, 2013, 06:29:27 pm »
Ang galing ng concept talaga ng Almost Human. Ang suplado talaga ni John hahaa. I am currently watching France 24 news on information technology and what people are predicting 10 years  from now are being shown in the series. I love the machine that simulataneously translates what one is saying in a particular language.

Sobrang aliw ako sa palitan ng banters nina Dorian at John.

cherrhys

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #263 on: December 20, 2013, 08:09:55 pm »
^Cherryhs -- yeah but the episode will be out in January pa.  naka-break sila for the holidays.  I feel bad for Francis, kase naman yang pangitain ni Nostradamus ang panira sa love story :) Pero mas na-gagwapuhan ako kay Bash -- Mas manly ang dating :) those eyes!!

Regarding Witches of the East End -- tapos na ba agad ang season 1?

Si Nostradamus naman kasi puro mali ang interpretations sa mga visions niya.  :P  Kawawa nga tuloy si Francis.

Di kaya mid-season finale lang din yung sa Witches of East End?

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #264 on: December 21, 2013, 02:19:14 am »
^In fairness naman kay Nostradamus nagkakatotoo yung kanyang visions, kaso lang panira pa rin sya hehe!

tinanong ko kay google yang Witches of East End... Season Finale na nga Sis.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #265 on: December 21, 2013, 03:08:41 am »
Since tapos na ang The Voice, I'm currently watching The Sing-Off Season 4 :)

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #266 on: December 21, 2013, 06:51:11 am »
Re: ^Sing-Off - the happiest show pag-holidays. I'm so glad it's back after 2 years and it's rating well! 

Re: Witches of East End - short season lang talaga siya. But it will be back for Season 2 sometime Sept-Oct 2014 rin. Long wait. I haven't actually seen the finale yet. Naiinis kasi ako sa mukha ni Freya. :P Panira masyado. Si Ingrid at Aunt Wendy lang talaga gusto ko dun.

Re: Almost Human. Ganda yung ginagawa nila na first few minutes into the episode meron talagang scene sa loob ng car between Dorian and John, asaran nila. I always look forward to that.  :)


cherrhys

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #267 on: December 21, 2013, 09:07:44 am »
Ang tagal pa pala ng season 2!  Good thing I'm not too invested in the series, pang filler ko lang siya kumbaga.  ;D

I'm also happy that the Sing Off is back.  I love that show!  So far wala pa akong sobrang gustong group.  Yung 2 early favorites ko natanggal agad eh.  Wala pa ring tatalo sa Pentatonix, last season's winner.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #268 on: December 22, 2013, 03:26:11 am »
Haha I didn't like Jenna Dewan-Tatum din. 1st episode lang pinanuod ko. Off ang acting niya talaga.

Nakahabol nako sa Sing-Off. Sayang at ang bilis lang pala nito. Bet ko ang Home Free :)

Tatapusin ko na talaga si The Hollow Crown. Major nosebleed lang kasi talaga sila lahat mag-usap dun haha The isusunod ko si The Returned.

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #269 on: December 23, 2013, 01:00:29 pm »
^Naiintriga ako sa Sing-Off na yan ha! :)

Adding Haven to my current list.  Nothing special about it, pang-alis umay lang sa mga minamarathon kong shows.

Loving Drop Dead Diva, almost done with Season 2 na.  Parang ayoko lang umabot sa Season 5 finale sabi kase hindi daw maganda ang ending nung Season 5. Oh well...

Grimm isn't that scary pala kaya nasa list ko na rin ito.  May mga scenes na nagugulat ako pero I can watch this even if I'm alone in the house.  Almost done with Season 1 -- dami ko pa hahabulin since 22-23 per season ito.

And the usual suspects - The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, Castle and Bones.

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #270 on: December 23, 2013, 03:46:20 pm »
^ I Love Rosalie and Monroe. Minarathon ko ang 8 episodes neto, kasi hindi ko sya nasubaybayan sa dame ng pinapanood ko. Medyo natakot ako sa episode 6 ata yun, yung about sa bata na nagiiba ang ichura.

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #271 on: December 23, 2013, 05:23:30 pm »
Nainntrigga din ako sa Sing-Off kaya dinownload ko yung latest season.  Will watch it over the holidays.

Sherlock din pala natapos ko na ang first two seasons.  Tamang-tama for the third season.  Ang galing ng deduction skills ni Sherlock!!!!! 

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #272 on: December 24, 2013, 12:08:18 am »
Maganda si Sing-Off, sobrang unique na singing competition and you'll be blown away by their talents!

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #273 on: December 24, 2013, 11:14:52 am »
^ Even the judges on The Sing-Off are in a different league. Kahit yung host.  Diba? A totally wonderful singing competition, overall.

^^ If you can find the earlier seasons, the better. You'll see how the show has grown through the years.

First 3 years it was on, it was so unpopular, coz it aired during Christmas season, when not many were watching. And no one thought it's fun to watch acapella. Then the movie Pitch Perfect happened. Haha! Now, NBC revived the show, after cancelling it 2 years ago. And now it's rating well. Talo na X Factor with Simon Cowell even.

They just announced S4's winner and am okay with it. :) I actually liked all the past winners, too ---  Nota, Committed and the most successful of them all, Pentatonix. You can watch their clips on Youtube, if you can't find a file to download.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 11:16:38 am by Mindy »

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #274 on: December 24, 2013, 12:20:43 pm »
^Oh so its Acapella... sold! hahanapin ko yan later :)

cherrhys

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #275 on: December 24, 2013, 07:23:37 pm »
^^May winner na agad for S4?  Ang bilis lang ah.  But I agree about this show.  I first heard, or read about here in GT.  From you pa nga, Mindy.  Hahaha!  And I totally love it, ang galing pala ni Jewel no?

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #276 on: December 25, 2013, 10:08:25 pm »
^7 episodes lang siya sis then 3x a week pinalabas.

^^^I agree! Pag nag-comment pa sila alam mo talaga ano yung sinasabi nila.

Happy ako sa nanalo!

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #277 on: December 25, 2013, 10:22:12 pm »
Galing nga ng The Sing-Off. Impressed ako kung paano mag-evaluate yung mga judges. They really know their stuff.  Kudos to Nick Lachey din at ang galing niyang host and the way he cracks jokes, bentang-benta sa akin.

Happy din ako sa nanalo. They stayed true to form kahit an ano pang kanta ang binato sa kanila talagang merong county touch.

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #278 on: December 26, 2013, 09:49:31 am »
Re: Sing-Off - mas okay pa nga si Nick Lachey pag nag-aadlib than when he's reading his cue cards. I really didn't think he was gonna be good hosting, didn't think he could be witty. But all these years doing Sing-Off, I couldn't think of anyone else in his place. "It Had To Be You" talaga (kanta nga ni Jewel sa finale sa kanya hehe).

Maiikli lang talaga seasons ng show, coz it's meant to only be a filler sa mga naka-hiatus. The first season, 4 na episodes lang yun. Super bitin. The only time it went on longer was in Season 3…coz it aired from midSept-earlyDec, one episode a week. And it was no fun to wait for episodes to air. Gusto ko yung ginagawa nilang 2-3x a week, tapos agad. Hindi umay. :)

Anyway….currently watching: wala munang TV shows. Hehe. I'm on movies this week, coz the awards season screeners are out so early! Tamang tama kasi puro MMFF sa local sinehan. I'll just watch the Oscar runners with my downloads during this time.

 

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #279 on: January 02, 2014, 02:12:19 pm »
Long wait over. Sherlock S3! Yay! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close