watch now

Author Topic: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)  (Read 52870 times)

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #240 on: December 13, 2013, 09:48:44 pm »
^anong kwento Sis nung TMYLM?

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #241 on: December 13, 2013, 09:55:29 pm »
Sherlock, astig!

Couldn't agree with you more Sis! Lapit na season 3!

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #242 on: December 13, 2013, 10:47:16 pm »
^love love love Sherlock. I like how london has that ancient and modern appeal. galing sobra, excited for S3! broadchurch is not so bad, it gave me something to watch while waiting for shows that are off aeason.  :)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #243 on: December 13, 2013, 11:26:05 pm »
I'm currently on the last episode of North and South (BBC mini-series). Hindi ko kasi maabutan palagi to nung nasa cable pa pinapalabas.

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #244 on: December 14, 2013, 07:08:41 am »
and tell me you love me, TMYLM hbo series sya 2007 i downloaded  the full season.. sayang wala ng season 2.. 

That had a young Ian Somerhalder baring his butt in episode 6 yata. Hehe. Google "naked Ian Somerhalder" and you will see the scene's screen shots. I didn't really like his partner in this series. 

^anong kwento Sis nung TMYLM?

It's a story about relationships --- couples trying to have kids, couples recovering from infidelity or is currently in one, new couple trying to make the relationship work.


pretty empress

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #245 on: December 14, 2013, 07:24:08 am »
^anong kwento Sis nung TMYLM?

Tama si sis mindy..
daming steamy/hot scenes.. na exploit ang butt ni ian lol..
That had a young Ian Somerhalder baring his butt in episode 6 yata. Hehe. Google "naked Ian Somerhalder" and you will see the scene's screen shots. I didn't really like his partner in this series. 


pati sa episode 8 sis!


simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #246 on: December 15, 2013, 01:55:30 pm »
The Tomorrow People

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #247 on: December 16, 2013, 10:51:18 am »
I just watched the recent episode of Grey's Anatmoy S10! (Ep 12)

Exciting si Avery!

kittypaw

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #248 on: December 16, 2013, 11:09:17 am »
The BBT
Homeland

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #249 on: December 16, 2013, 02:15:42 pm »
Black Mirror

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #250 on: December 16, 2013, 05:01:39 pm »
^ Intriguing premise no?

Was on hiatus mode since 2 weeks ago and have been doing a marathon on Frasier. Now that official hiatus season started this week…wala na akong mapanood! LOL.

Over the weekend, I watched The Wrong Mans, a Brit comedy drama. The comedy is cleverly written, kahit toilet humor minsan (and at one point literal na toilet humor) that I was laughing out loud all by myself in the room. Had no plans of actually watching the entire series (1 season so far, 6 episodes, less than 30 minutes each), sisilip lang talaga ako so my husband and I could have something to watch this hiatus. But I was able to finish all episodes that afternoon rin.

So….back to Frasier marathons and will look for another show to tide me over this holiday, until new shows premiere and return January mid-season. I have Lilyhammer (Norwegian-American TV show) on queue.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 05:06:26 pm by Mindy »

cherrhys

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #251 on: December 16, 2013, 05:55:10 pm »
Currently watching Reign.  I know it's been panned as being historically inaccurate and parang period piece trying hard to be modern, but I actually liked it.  The feel of the show is a bit similar to Witches of East End.  Or maybe I'm just mababaw.  ;D  Ok na rin while all the series I'm following are on official holiday break.

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #252 on: December 17, 2013, 04:56:55 pm »
^^ Sooobrang kakaiba nga yung essence at takbo ng show.  I have only seen the first season and you are right, it's like Twilight Zone but many times twisted and turned over.  Weird sobra.

Will watch the second season so that I could get the hang of it.

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #253 on: December 18, 2013, 12:49:38 pm »
Currently watching Reign.  I know it's been panned as being historically inaccurate and parang period piece trying hard to be modern, but I actually liked it.  The feel of the show is a bit similar to Witches of East End.  Or maybe I'm just mababaw.  ;D  Ok na rin while all the series I'm following are on official holiday break.

Sis don't worry may kasama ka na hook na sa show na ito :) I don't mind if it's historically inaccurate  I just want to be entertained... I can always go to the history books if I want to.  Although about the Witches End hindi ko na ito sinundan, naalibadbaran kase ako dun sa isang sister dun (Pansin ko lang kapag may kinaiinisan akong character tinitigilan ko ang show LOL)

Although naka-holiday break na rin ata ang Reign.  Kase sa Sidereel account ko nakalagay "up to date" and this happens only kapag nakabreak yung show.  It normally mentions there kase the next episode's airing date.

Balik to The Big Bang Theory, Castle, Bones and Modern Family Marathon ako since karamihan ng pinapanood ko nakabreak.  I'm still contemplating on watching Breaking Bad, hindi ko alam bakit hindi ko masimulan itong show na ito.

cherrhys

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #254 on: December 18, 2013, 03:20:56 pm »
hehe!  Agree about the Witches Of East end.  Medyo annoying nga yung isang sister.  But the story is a bit intriguing. Parang may isa pa yatang episode yung Reign before the break, not too sure lang.  Siguro the romantic approach of the show is what appealed to me, para maiba naman.  :) 

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #255 on: December 18, 2013, 03:24:21 pm »
^I will try watching yang Witches of East End and Tomorrow People kapag nabagot ako sa minamarathon kong series

Anong Episode ka na ba Sis? The last one I watched is Reign Episode 8 - Fated.

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #256 on: December 18, 2013, 04:06:08 pm »
^ okay naman for me ang Witches of East End. hehe. Tomorrow People, i like. better than Shield. and, dahil crush ko si John! sya ang inaabangan ko palage. nice din na may powers sila dito.

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #257 on: December 19, 2013, 06:13:09 am »
Re: WITCHES OF EAST END. We all don't like the same actress! LOL! Jenna Dewan Tatum, asawa ni Channing Tatum, aka Freya. Tigas ng mukha, iisa lang expression.

@sima - Re: BLACK MIRROR - parang pwede ngang gawan ng movie per episode. Pwede pang i-stretch to a full length feature, kasi high concept per episode.

Could not get hooked on REIGN. I watched. Then I stopped. Then I resumed. Then I stopped again.  :-\ Nasa episode 4 pa lang yata ako.

Added to my list to watch this holiday: SMITH. It's an old series (2006, US TV) that I haven't had the chance of watching kasi na-cancel agad. 7-8 episodes only. Starred Ray Liotta, Simon Baker (before doing The Mentalist) and Jonny Lee Miller (now starring on Elementary). Heist show siya.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 06:16:13 am by Mindy »

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #258 on: December 19, 2013, 12:25:10 pm »
^Sis ako minsan di ko maipaliwanag bakit gusto ko ang show.  Basta may magki-click na lang haha! Pero dito sa Reign I think ang gusto ko is yung lead character is very strong and hindi magpapaapi.  Well, dapat lang Queen kaya sya ng Scotland :)

I tried watching Devious maids last night and ended up watching two episodes instead of one.  In fairness nakakatuwa naman sya.  Parang desperate housewife ang feel.  May murder na kelangan i-solve, may group of friends na palaging nag-tsitsismisan (LOL!)..etc. 

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #259 on: December 19, 2013, 01:39:43 pm »
^ speaking of Desperate Housewives, gusto ko to dati. pero ewan bakit di ko na natapos. may 1 or 2 seasons pa ata ang di ko napanood. Parang 24, last season di ko na napanood.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close