watch now

Author Topic: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)  (Read 52617 times)

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #160 on: October 28, 2013, 11:51:38 pm »
^^ bakit ba aalis si alicia? nyaha sorry i don't watch the show kasi. but sis Mindy, your retweet yesterday was right-- even if you don't watch the good wife, you could easily jump in last night's episode. hindi ko lang naintindihan yung eli-diane storyline. why does it matter to eli that diane gets the SC appointment?

anyway, i'm late in the game but good show nga. kalinda is smart. i think she's my favorite :)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #161 on: October 29, 2013, 01:49:16 am »
^Alicia wants to distance herself from Will. Dun kasi sa last season, nagkabalikan na sila ni Peter kaso may moment sila ni Will (naghalikan sila) so ayun ang nangyari, hihiwalay na siya sa firm.

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #162 on: October 29, 2013, 11:18:27 am »
why does it matter to eli that diane gets the SC appointment?

anyway, i'm late in the game but good show nga. kalinda is smart. i think she's my favorite :)

ELI: It wasn't about Diane. It was about Peter's decision. Eli is always about Peter's public image/integrity. And if I'm not mistaken, they picked Diane (in the earlier season) kasi it will favor Peter's image in some sectors na weren't really liking Peter as governor. (or was it to favor Alicia's post sa firm? nakalimutan ko na talaga lol)

You should start watching already.  Kalinda is an enigma. Her relationship with Alicia runs deep. Sakit!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 11:20:55 am by Mindy »

Pusheen

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #163 on: October 29, 2013, 11:38:22 am »
Currently watching Breaking Bad. It's kind of sick but it's just the right amount to leave me wanting to watch more.

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #164 on: October 29, 2013, 12:35:52 pm »
BEST.EPISODE.EVER of TGW! and, TGW is one of the best series on tv talaga. dati pa, gandang ganda na ko dito. di pwedeng palampasin na di mapanood once meron ng available na episode.

ang gwapo ni CARY AGOS! hehe. si Carey na isa, nakakaaliw din. i love how Alicia answered to David Lee's Judas comment. ASTIG! si Peter, ginawang personal na ang ngyari kay Alicia. baka he's just giving her the support na hindi nya naibigay dati. pero tama si Eli, maapektuhan naman ang office nya.

I hate the girl na inofferan ng partnership ni Will. balimbing!

kaabang abang ang next episodes. episode 6 = 1 day after episode 5. episode 7 - 1 week after. episode 8 - 1 month after. nabasa ko lang sa net :)

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #165 on: October 30, 2013, 07:55:17 am »
^The other Cary used to star in a comedy, Outsourced. 1 season lang.

Currently watching: The Returned. French TV show that will start airing on Sundance Channel (US). It's Broadchurch meets Rectify (based on tone and feel), but zombie/ghost themed. Still on 1st episode, very interesting.

Edited: Having seen 3 episodes of The Returned today, I'd say this would be closest to Broadchurch nga, but with shades of Lost. Galing ng pagkagawa. Go watch. It's not scary at all. No suspense (I thought it would be, but it's more drama than suspense.)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 02:39:51 pm by Mindy »

scruffs

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #166 on: October 30, 2013, 08:15:48 am »
Aside from Suits, TVD and TO, I'm a fan of The Amazing Race and Survivor reality shows. Currently watching the 23rd season of TAR and 26th season of Survivor. Adding to my list is Agents of Shield.

Don't have the luxury to download many series kaya medyo limited lang. But I remember watching a series entitled Lost, I think I was able to finish it until the last season (season 6?).


mslcgrey

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #167 on: October 30, 2013, 08:26:54 am »
here are the shows i download weekly:
Castle
supernatural
the vampire diaries
grey's anatomy
the big bang theory
the mentalist
criminal minds
grimm
 carrie diaries
eto yung mga bago:
Marvel's agents of shield
masters of sex
sleepy hollow

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #168 on: October 30, 2013, 12:52:10 pm »
^Oh my Sis mslcgrey we almost have the same list except I don't watch Supernatural and Grimm dahil matatakutin ako hehe.

Let me know what you think about agents of shield... I stopped Masters of Sex di ko pa kaya hahahah! Feeling teenager lang :)

Have you tried watching The Newsroom, Scandal and The Blacklist?

scruffs

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #169 on: October 30, 2013, 02:12:44 pm »
^ Just watched episode one of Agents of Shield. Well, the first episode is kind of trying to establish a link between the series and the movie Avengers.

Mag-post ako ng review kapag natapos ko na until episode 5. :)

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #170 on: October 30, 2013, 02:51:56 pm »
American Horror Story: Coven
Amazing Race
The Walking Dead
The Grimm
X-Factor
The Voice

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #171 on: October 30, 2013, 03:51:46 pm »
^ Just watched episode one of Agents of Shield. Well, the first episode is kind of trying to establish a link between the series and the movie Avengers.

Mag-post ako ng review kapag natapos ko na until episode 5. :)

I stopped watching this after episode 2.  Let me know Sis if gumanda ang story later on, nawalan kase ako ng gana eh.

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #172 on: October 31, 2013, 02:51:20 am »
...Currently watching: The Returned. French TV show that will start airing on Sundance Channel (US). It's Broadchurch meets Rectify (based on tone and feel), but zombie/ghost themed. Still on 1st episode, very interesting.

Edited: Having seen 3 episodes of The Returned today, I'd say this would be closest to Broadchurch nga, but with shades of Lost. Galing ng pagkagawa. Go watch. It's not scary at all. No suspense (I thought it would be, but it's more drama than suspense.)

I enjoyed Rectify. Will download nga pala Broadchurch and The Returned.  Lakas mong magbenta at makaengganyo ng panonoorin sis :) Thanks

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #173 on: October 31, 2013, 01:25:10 pm »
^ I'm more than 100% sure you're going to love those shows, sis.  :)

Currently watching: The latest episode of The Tomorrow People (S1 E4). I've said this in the earlier pages, this show is much, much better than Agents of The Shield (which is booooring).

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #174 on: November 01, 2013, 04:03:20 pm »
I am tired of watching SHIELD. Ang corny lang talaga. Yung last episode nila, that man who can start a ball of fire in his hands, ang bago daw niyang name ay Scorch. Duh! Wala na bang mas fancy name than that? I agree. I am loving Tomorrow People. No contest. Walang sinabi ang SHIELD. And the show's ratings are going down every time.

I enjoy Hostages more than The Blacklist too. Sayang lang at mababa pa rin ang ratings nito but I hope it will pick up.

AHS:Coven is getting darker and darker. I love it.

Mukhang hit na hit ang mga witches stories ngayon because Criminal Minds' Halloween episode ay tungkol naman sa isang delusional unsub obsessed in hunting down what he thought were witches.  May balak nga din di bang magkaroon ng Charmed: Reboot.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 04:17:39 pm by sima »

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #175 on: November 01, 2013, 05:33:09 pm »
^I stopped nga at episode 2 of shield hehe.  I started hostages din, and mas maganda nga ang development ng story compared to the blacklist.

Natatakot ako sa AHS: Coven di ko talaga kaya hahaha!! Saka na kapag andito na ulit ang asawa ko.

Ang lakas talaga maka-influence ni Sis Mindy, naka-line up na nga din yung mga TV shows na binanggit niya here.  Keep it coming Sis!

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #176 on: November 01, 2013, 06:01:15 pm »
Ako naman tinuloy ko pa hanggang episode 5 yang SHIELD (masochista lang LOL), hoping na merong maganda pang lalabas at maipapakita pero wala talaga eh. May nabasa nga akong review na with almost everyhing at their disposal, weakling pa ring lumalabas yung team.

beachpatrol

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #177 on: November 01, 2013, 08:26:12 pm »
In my playlist:

Alphas
Big Bang Theory
Modern Family
2 Broke Girls
Breaking Bad
Carrie Diaries
Walking Dead
Are you there Chelsea?
Sherlock
Ravenswood

Waiting:

Orphan Black
Orange is the New Black
PLL

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #178 on: November 01, 2013, 09:28:50 pm »
I'm also enjoying Hostages. I keep waiting for the story to disappoint me, but so far okay pa rin ang pacing.

This week, I decided to give up on The Blacklist. Natatangahan na ako kay Elizabeth and her partner, the blond agent guy. Ayoko na.

Will decide on Shield after Episode 8 coz I would like to see the episode Joss Whedon saved (he did the pilot) at baka may pag asa pa.

I'm almost done with The Returned. Still in awe of how the story is weaved. Dalawa pala adaptation nito on US TV, yung isa next season, but the othet one (Resurrection) will air this January. The Brits also did a similar show about the undead, yung In The Flesh, 3 very long episodes lang. And it's the one zombie show na naawa talaga ako sa zombies imbes matakot.

Btw, if you have seen Breaking Bad and want something similar, look for The Shield (not to be confused with Agents of the Shield hehe). It's an old series (ended 2009 or 2008 if I remember), but it's also a really well written show, kalevel ng Breaking Bad.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 09:30:40 pm by Mindy »

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #179 on: November 02, 2013, 12:58:00 am »
^ Michael Chiklis is a dead ringer of Dean Norris "Hank" of Breaking Bad :D
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 12:59:35 am by sima »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close