watch now

Author Topic: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)  (Read 52332 times)

17arci

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2013, 02:38:06 pm »
The Crazy Ones - Robin Williams! :)

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2013, 06:26:57 pm »
Re: Broadchurch - they will be remaking this for US TV to air next season. So, timing is right to watch the UK original. Sana hindi masira sa US adaptation. They got the same lead guy to play the lead for the US version (si Dr. Who hehe).

sorcerer

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2013, 07:37:55 pm »
Rectify - maganda sya.

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2013, 09:45:27 pm »
I'm concentrating on Felicity right now.  nakakatuwa kase it was like more than a decade ago... di pa uso cellphone, beeper beeper pa lang sila. 

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2013, 02:09:52 am »
I just finished watching Broadchurch.

"I'm sick of hiding"

OMG!!! Must-see! Simula episode 1 palang hula ako ng hula, walang tumama! haha I did not expect that! Ang ganda din ng presentation, every suspect has its own back story. I especially like Jack Marshall's story. Touching sobra at nakakaawa nangyari sa kanya.

I like this series, eto yung kulang sa The Fall. Parang naglalaro ka ng Clue!

At ang ganda ng Broadchurch town.

Next up: The Americans

May nakanuod na ba ng Luther (Idris Elba)?

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2013, 06:04:52 am »
^ I couldn't make the right guess too. It came out of nowhere, but it did make sense. Simple lang. As soon as the real killer was revealed, humagulgol na ako till natapos yung episode, ganun katindi yung effect niya.

I wonder anong gagawin nila for Season 2 of that. Broadchurch doesn't seem like the place na may serious na kaganapan parati, parang once in a lifetime lang yang mga ganyan dapat. It's such a lovely and peaceful place.

Saw Luther's first season before and it is alright, parang Batman siya to me, yung mood ng show. The show gets darker and darker, which is why I didn't proceed with watching yet (matakutin ako). I know that Series 3 has become more gruesome. I love, love, love Idris Elba (watch him in The Wire - one of the greatest shows on TV).


megumiii

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2013, 11:55:54 am »
ANTM Cycle 20. Can't wait for the next episode.  ;D
Fushigi Yuugi - Re-watching after finishing Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden. Still love love love it!  :-*
Jigoku Shoujo - Got bored by the 4th episode. Dropped until interest picks up.
Shingeki no Kyojin - OMG I SIMPLY CANNOT WAIT TO WATCH THE NEXT EPISODE!

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2013, 02:49:22 pm »
^^Kinilabutan nga ko dun sa cellphone beep. Yung papunta na dun sa killer. Tapos ang ganda pa nung last part, yung may fire.

I read dun sa Season 2 wala pa daw talaga sinasabi kung tungkol saan at kung babalik pa yung 2 D.I.

Yung Luther ililinya ko na yan.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2013, 04:52:40 pm »
I'm on episode 4 sa The Americans, tinigil ko muna. Hindi ako maka-connect sa story lalo't hindi ako convinced na KGB spies sila especially pag nag-English sila with Russian accent. Ang off.

So I started on The White Queen. I just finished episode 1, na-hooked ako sa story! Eto muna tatapusin ko.

I gave up on Revenge. Yung The Vampire Diaries, malalaman ko bukas kung i-give up ko na rin.

miSlovESka

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2013, 05:01:52 pm »
Nikita
The Vampire Diaries
CSI Miami
Walking Dead
Hawaii 5 O

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2013, 08:02:55 pm »
^^ I was like that with The Americans too. And since I was watching it weekly, inipon ko muna, thinking it would be better to binge-watch it. The show will pick up...siguro around the 7th or 8th episode, and tuloy tuloy na yun till the finale na pigil hininga rin.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2013, 08:48:34 pm »
^Gusto ko nga sana i-marathon yung The Americans like what I did with Rectify and Broadchurch pero nababagalan ako sa kwento at yung sa accent nga haha Parang pag scene na nila with their Russian boss, ang konti ng sinasabi nila. Balikan ko yan pag katapos nitong The White Queen.

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2013, 08:13:10 am »
Discovered my beef with Super Fun Night. This is a show I knew I was going to like so liking is not the issue. But I wanted to be floored by it. But I realized last night, talagang it's badly written. First half's good then it'll just self-destruct on the 2nd. And it's not like I was expecting it to be clever. I already love that there's something earnest and almosy innocent about it. So nanghihinayang ako.

Pero panonoorin ko pa rin lol.

cuteyabby

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2013, 08:23:44 am »
The Vampire Diaries Season 5
Glee Season 5
The Heirs (korean)
Got to Believe in Magic

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2013, 10:56:00 am »
^^ The 2nd episode (originally the first episode) of Super Fun Night was totally....dull.  :-\ Sana yung succeeding episodes will not be as bad as that one.

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2013, 06:42:25 pm »
Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Episode 6 na ako! Whew! Then I'll jump to Devious Maids. Then Breaking Bad. Then Bones.

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2013, 07:22:48 pm »
Nabo-bore na ako sa progression ng story ng Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Bumaba nga din ang viewership rating nito sa second episode. Parang hindi ko na rin panonoorin yung Mom. I an not comfortable seeing Mary Mouser as ateenage mom when I still have her in my mind as sweet Lacey Fleming sa now defunct Body of Proof.

Sleepy Hollow remains a staple though. Gwapo kasi ni Ichabod Crane pero I hope magpalit naman sana siya ng damit kasi ilang araw na niya yatang suot yung medieval na damit niya.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2013, 08:12:47 pm »
I just finished The White Queen. I enjoyed it! It's entertaining. If you're familiar with War of the Roses, this is that story except may ibang binago. Since on a roll ako sa ganitong story, I will watch The Hollow Crown. I just checked my copy, almost 2 and a half hours pala per episode (ang haba haha)

I saw the latest episode of TVD, the story is going nowhere. Paikot ikot nalang kaya ginive up ko na siya.

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2013, 03:56:48 am »
^^^^ I really hope so. I've been waiting for the episode they had on their trailer.

Watched AHS: Coven last night. Loved it. Big, impressive cast. Spoiler: Walang kuwenta yung power ni Zoe (Taissa Farmiga). That is kung yun lang talaga power nya. Worst power ever.

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching? (Thread 2)
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2013, 06:45:58 am »
^ Not ready to watch AHS Coven yet. Antayin ko may kasama ako sa room, my husband's still out of town. ;D Duwag lang.

^^ How did you find The Hollow Crown? I was honestly na nosebleed.  ;D

I checked out the pilot of Once Upon A Time In Wonderland, ganda sana ng itsura pero not really interested with Alice's story.

I'm also currently watching Cuckoo and Breathless, both Brit series. Cuckoo because it will be adapted on US TV next season, and Breathless because it's new and it's buzzed about like Downton Abbey, I got curious.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close