Author Topic: My advocacy.. To zero-in singleness  (Read 2015 times)

dreamboy

• Probationary
My advocacy.. To zero-in singleness
« on: September 30, 2013, 07:52:58 pm »
Hello everyone,

I have several single male friends, most of them are now successful but still single. From my point of view, i think sila dapat ang nag kakaroon ng girl friend because they are responsible and they have chosen to secure first their financial and emotional aspects. Self explanatory na ang financial aspect pero yung sa emotional, meaning sila yung type ng boys na pag nag ka GF ay hindi nila lolokohin.

Unfortunately, while they are preparing all these, they forgot to realize that it is getting harder and harder to find the right woman for them dahil as they climb the ladder of success, they become more busy hence no time or chance to mingle. Specially pag ang daming projects.

On the other hand, i  have read ladies wanting to find the perfect man for them. I know, mostly the criteria are: financially and emotionaly stable, at matured ang guy.

For this reason, why not create a venue were these two will meet? I am sure some will say "kaya my speed dating", pero sad to say most are with a fee. I am nothing against but if you have this advocacy to help them, you will not collect money and make profit out of them.

My question now is:

If we can collect all single males, what would be the reaction of single females? I mean are they open to connect with these men?

Is this initiative will be interpreted by ladies as a welcome move or they will just ignore it?

Thank you.

:)

*Update*

Unfortunately, 24 hours after i have created this thread the system is now prohibiting me to post a reply or comment :(

« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 06:30:15 am by dreamboy »

simang

• Acts like a lady, thinks like a man.
  • Super GirlTalker
Re: My advocacy.. To zero-in singleness
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 08:33:13 pm »
Awesome idea! I have single male friends too:) weeehh exciting!
...all adventurous women do.

sacred cow

• Nice Asshole
  • GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
  • alpha fvcks, beta bvcks
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 08:44:56 pm »
ok, so you want to set up your friends with the girls of GT...interesting

here's how I understood your post describing your friends

a) financially stable
b) lacks social skills kasi nga nagfocus sa career
c) won't be able to cheat on them (since they can't even find dates on their own)

kinda a hard sell if you ask me, considering grabe ang standards ng mga babae dito if you've been lurking long enough

Girls o, eto na hinahanap nyo...good men hangout here! Dreamboy will help you meet your dream guy...attend na kayo! ;D
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 08:58:26 pm by sacred cow »
Not sure about the mature part but I do know that women age faster than men

Women who are interested won't confuse you

What women say they want and what they actually want are often 2 different things

graezieylicious

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 10:28:23 pm »
Financial stability is really a plus factor, but what about character and compatibility???

x-y

• RN, Skin Care Enthusiast
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • I am not a heroine but I save lives.
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2013, 10:20:12 am »
^exactly.

red_one

• mrs.architect
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2013, 12:36:09 pm »
Im glad I found this thread. I have some girl friends na single pa rin up to now. I'm afraid to refer them kasi baka naman paiyakin lang sila. Pero they are willing na makipag-date kasi syempre gusto din naman nila magka-bf and eventually get married.
My question is, work lang ba yung reason kaya up to now eh single pa rin yung mga guy friend ninyo? hindi ba sila mapili, especially sa looks?

jonielle

• GirlTalker
  • Guy po ako (",)
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2013, 01:23:50 pm »
^ o baka naman lalaki din gusto lol

sacred cow

• Nice Asshole
  • GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
  • alpha fvcks, beta bvcks
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2013, 03:30:38 pm »
'di na tayo binalikan ni TS
Not sure about the mature part but I do know that women age faster than men

Women who are interested won't confuse you

What women say they want and what they actually want are often 2 different things

kat montecarlo

• ANG BUHAY hindi pahabaan, kungdi pasarapan
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2013, 04:36:08 am »
go mga sis! ka isa nyo ko dyan... lawakan naten ang mundo naming mga single.. lolz

Dibale ng mataba, bawi naman sa mukha.

chichi143

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2013, 11:00:23 am »
i think it's a nice idea. : )

astraiazosime

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2013, 09:31:39 pm »
Basa basa lang then bumped into this thread.
TS is still on probationary. Based on experience, mag nagpa-pop na the post has to be approved by the moderator first.
Unfortunately, 24 hours after i have created this thread the system is now prohibiting me to post a reply or comment :(
[/quote]
baka she thought na she can't reply since it takes time for the reply to be posted.

I have several single male friends, most of them are now successful but still single. From my point of view, i think sila dapat ang nag kakaroon ng girl friend because they are responsible and they have chosen to secure first their financial and emotional aspects.

From your point of view... how about their point of view? Are they looking? Do they know this? Most men that you describe are also choosy. They may not be looking for just girlfriends but a future wife. Also, career might be their priority for now.

But if they want to find someone or to mingle, Maybe other members here can help you or you can help each other. Maybe you can make a thread that will share some info. or maybe make an account so others can see/share their profile, or perhaps, the other members can continue their eb/meetup and you can join.

just a point of view/suggestion.  :D

What doesn't kill me makes me stronger!

ilovejdy

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2013, 09:55:32 pm »

kinda a hard sell if you ask me, considering grabe ang standards ng mga babae dito if you've been lurking long enough

natawa ako sa part na ito.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close