We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I've helped a couple of people with oDesk, especially moms who want to work-from-home talaga. Nakaka-disappoint lang pag sila mismo, ang bilis mag-give up. Konting mahirapan, ayaw na. Magtatanong pa ng 'may trabaho ka ba dyan? may alam ka ba san puede magapply?', so I direct them to go through the job ads on oDesk and I just give them tips - e tinatamad, kulang na lang sa akin yun ipagawa. Ay pag ganun, hindi na ko sumasagot sa tanong nila. Ang tatanda nang tao hindi mag-tiyaga. Kaya whenever someone asks my help about oDesk, I always give them a 'warning' - I always tell them it's not going to be easy, you're going to have to work hard talaga, from building your profile, to job searches, to doing the actual work. Para hindi nila isipin na mag-sign up ka lang at yun na, may trabaho ka na. It's more about hard work than sheer luck really.
Hanna1, see if you can find out how many of those 40 classmates you referred to oDesk actually push through with it.
Hi mga sis. I'm a newbie po sa odesk as in kahapon lang and I need help. Meron akong 2 candidacies. Typing job po sya. What's next po? Ano gawin ko na??Shall i ask for contract or pwede ko na gawin yung steps na binigay nya?? Thanks po in advance...