We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^when my LO was a newborn I use cotton and water as well. I throw away the cotton afterwards (our changing mat may trash bin sa ilalim) then flush off the poopie diaper sa toilet using a bidet. Sometimes I prewash the cloth diaper it for 3 minutes sa washing machine, with little detergent, then sampay. Pag natuyo na, will shoot it sa laundry basket until laundry day. Now we use cloth wipes na, I just spray it with a solution (water, baby wash, a few drops of baby oil) then spray ko lang yung wipe pag gagamitin na.