watch now

Author Topic: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO  (Read 127019 times)

lytblu

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #260 on: October 28, 2016, 06:45:44 pm »
ilan variant meron ang Jason shampoo?

britzm

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #261 on: October 28, 2016, 11:35:59 pm »
^dalawa sis. yung isa biotin shampoo. yung gamit ko thin to thick shampoo. parehas naman din sila may biotin, may strong yata formulation ng thin to thick

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #262 on: October 31, 2016, 05:39:43 pm »
^using Jason Restorative Biotin for 3 days now. Ang bango sa hair & yes less ang hair fall ko dito :) Ok lang ba na gamitin 'to daily?

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #263 on: October 31, 2016, 09:44:09 pm »
I buy my Ahglow shampoo and conditioner sa Hortaleza malapit samin :) 165 yung smaller bottle, 270 yung mas malaki.

candacena

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #264 on: October 31, 2016, 09:56:07 pm »
^okay naman sis? hindi buhaghag ang hair?

britzm

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #265 on: November 01, 2016, 01:00:54 am »
^^^i think its okay lang naman kung lagi napapawisan ang hair. ginagawa ko kasi pag wala ako lakad hindi ako nag shashampoo. max ko na 3days no shampoo. oily hair here. pero kung araw araw umaalis ako lalo mainit, commute, everyday ko naman ginagamit.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 08:47:15 am by britzm »

lytblu

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #266 on: November 01, 2016, 03:08:56 am »
@twinxz  gumagamit ka pa rin ba ng conditioner after using jason?

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #267 on: November 01, 2016, 09:15:29 am »
^I use both Jason Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner. Every other day ako nag shashampoo. kapag hindi ako mag jeep hindi ako nag shashampoo kasi mas maganda sya pag conditioner lang.

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #268 on: November 01, 2016, 02:33:37 pm »
^^gumagamit pa din but yung Pantene 3-Minute Miracle. Mas binababad ko sa hair yung Jason Biotin shampoo than the conditioner. I noticed nga na parang no need na mag-conditioner kasi malambot sa hair kahit shampoo alone lang.

^thanks! sige try ko not to shampoo this weekend. kaso daily commuter kasi ako. >__<

aiden

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #269 on: November 01, 2016, 04:33:32 pm »
Loreal Sulfate-free shampoo for me for my colored hair. However,most of our sisses here are looking for sulfate-free shampoo as a hairfall deterrent. I'm not sure about hairfall on L'oreal as it was designed for colored hair. In any case, I shampoo my hair just once a week as I use conditioner to wash my hair (google co wash or conditioner washing)

bratinella08

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #270 on: November 02, 2016, 04:30:46 pm »
I'm using BE ORGANIC BATH & BODY Gugo Sulfate-free Shampoo, i love organic shampoo for i i wanna save my fine, thin & dry hair. It also has a nice mild scent.

xtine

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #271 on: November 02, 2016, 07:29:48 pm »
I am looking for non SLS shampoo and conditioner - made in the PH (support local products!).  I just want for variety and to compare which ones are the best.

Currently, I am using below:

Shampoo - I am particularly fond of Gugu products:
1.  Sesou Gugo Shampoo - sesou natural source or https://www.theartisangatherer.com/shop/gugo-shampoo/
2.  Satinka Gugo shampoo in Kamagong, makati
3.  Milea Gugo Shampoo - http://www.milea.ph/milea-all-organics-shampoo/

Conditioner - Gugo as well:
1.  Forest Magic Gugo conditioner - Echo store or http://shop.echostore.ph/?product=herbal-gugo-hair-conditioner-250ml

I am very particular with the ingredients as it should NOT have:
1. Sodium lauryl sulfate
2. Sodium coco-sulfate
3. CDEA or Coconut Diethanolamide

The lesser the ingredients, the better for me. 

Infairness, when I switched to lesser ingredients (and no SLS), i felt my hair was softer and manageable.  For a year, no need for any blower or hot iron to straighten my hair. 
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 07:38:14 pm by xtine »

pennylanechic

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #272 on: November 03, 2016, 08:57:28 am »
I don't want to spend too much on sulfate free shampoos since I'd rather spend on a good conditioner. Here are the ones I've tried:

Human Heart Nature's Moisturizing & Strengthening Shampoo - both variants gave me tiny bumps on my forehead so I stopped using it.

Sulfate Free Shampoo from Hortaleza - I forgot which specific brand, but it's in a small blue bottle. It costs PhP 70. I like it. It smells good.

HBC Sulfate Free Shampoo - It's only PhP 90 & it's affordable given that the bottle is bigger than the one that I always buy from Hortaleza. I think I'll stick with this one.

quencher

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #273 on: January 03, 2019, 02:22:23 pm »
Nadala ako sa "Morocco Argan" na brand, they claim that it's sulfate-free, pero meron naman sulfate sa ingredients. The one that I've used in the past has it. Kaya ngayon very keen ako in checking the ingredients kahit i-claim pa nila na sulfate free, kasi yung iba may small traces parin.  ::)

Ngayon, I'm using the Vaniderm VCO shampoo at yung Naturals Aloe Vera conditioner ng Watsons. Hindi ko pa alam kung maganda since kaka-start ko palang.  ;D

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #274 on: January 03, 2019, 04:21:35 pm »
Human Heart Nature
-Clarifying variant
-moisturizing / Vanilla

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #275 on: January 21, 2019, 07:59:19 pm »
I noticed na better ang retention ng color with these type of shampoos and conditioners.  I buy in healthy options lang.  I forgot the brand na but it smells good.

i_miss_sleep

  • Guest

cupcakejane

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #277 on: May 27, 2019, 06:32:13 pm »
I am looking for non SLS shampoo and conditioner - made in the PH (support local products!).  I just want for variety and to compare which ones are the best.

Currently, I am using below:

Shampoo - I am particularly fond of Gugu products:
1.  Sesou Gugo Shampoo - sesou natural source or https://www.theartisangatherer.com/shop/gugo-shampoo/
2.  Satinka Gugo shampoo in Kamagong, makati
3.  Milea Gugo Shampoo - http://www.milea.ph/milea-all-organics-shampoo/

Conditioner - Gugo as well:
1.  Forest Magic Gugo conditioner - Echo store or http://shop.echostore.ph/?product=herbal-gugo-hair-conditioner-250ml



I love sesou  :)  With my brittle, colored hair, i really can't go without organic products.

rics

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #278 on: May 27, 2019, 07:10:33 pm »
Have been using the sufate-free shampoo sold at Costco - Kirkland brand.
Maybe meron tinda sa S &R
I like that is malambot sa hair and smells good. Did not check the ingredients though if it is truly sulfate free.

vainmom

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #279 on: May 29, 2019, 12:21:40 pm »
Yung mga baby shampoo, sulfate free kaya mga sis?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close