watch now

Author Topic: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO  (Read 127042 times)

iannefermin

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #120 on: September 28, 2014, 03:43:21 am »
Try Nature's Gate Tea Tree Calming Shampoo. Or any organic shampoo from Healthy Options.

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #121 on: September 28, 2014, 11:22:22 am »
Sis yung marietha sa supermarket ng cash n carry ko nabili.

Sebamed has sls sis di ba? Bibili kasi ko dapat nyan kaso nakita ko sa net na with sls sya. Hindi lang visible ingredients eh.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 07:17:46 pm by sassy_gal18 »

gwenlerry

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #122 on: November 22, 2014, 01:47:54 pm »
Antigone: Healthy Options' Jason Biotin stopped my hairfall :)

Sis, How much ito and may months mo na ba to ginagamit.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #123 on: November 23, 2014, 10:27:56 pm »
cheapest sulfate free shampoo around is Human Nature =)

accalia

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #124 on: December 14, 2014, 12:03:16 pm »
To those who are into this sulfate-free shampoo for so long, what are the differences it made to your hair as compared to before?

Sometime ago, I've had this all-natural phase for years. Tried SLS-free everything! Shampoos, soaps, toothpaste, you name it, I tried it. Rinsed my hair with rosemary water, the works! Using sulfate-free shampoo like Human Nature gave me the worst oil slick/gunk in my hair. I wasn't satisfied. I was paying premium for the price yet I wasn't happy. Then I got bored. Switched again to the regular stuff. My hair seems cleaner. I'm happier. I don't know, maybe I tried the wrong SLS-free products.

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #125 on: December 23, 2014, 11:29:52 am »
Mas mura ang Avalon Organics Biotin Shampoo & Conditioner sa SM Dept Store Health & Beauty section. Since this is a staple for us, I hoard during the SM 3 day sale when there is an additional 10% off sa first day of the sale, until 12 noon. And another 10% off pag BDO CC. Per bottle, ang natitipid namin ay more or less 100 pesos less than the price in Healthy Options.

simplepink

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #126 on: April 04, 2015, 02:36:49 pm »
Lahat ba ng sulfate free shampoo and conditioner pwede gamitin kapag nagpabrazilian blow dry?

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #127 on: April 05, 2015, 06:01:14 pm »
Meron bang sulfate free shampoo na hindi nakakadry ng hair? Mostly kasi ng natry ko nagdry buhok ko. From organix to avalon to baby shampoo

artegirl

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #128 on: April 05, 2015, 06:30:35 pm »
^sis, Pureology pa lang na try ko na sulfate free shampoo.  Hindi naman drying.  It actually made my hair softer, less frizzy

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #129 on: April 06, 2015, 01:25:27 pm »
Magkano pureology sis? San mo nabili? Anong variant yun sayo?

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #130 on: April 06, 2015, 02:52:45 pm »
Mas mura ang Avalon Organics Biotin Shampoo & Conditioner sa SM Dept Store Health & Beauty section. Since this is a staple for us, I hoard during the SM 3 day sale when there is an additional 10% off sa first day of the sale, until 12 noon. And another 10% off pag BDO CC. Per bottle, ang natitipid namin ay more or less 100 pesos less than the price in Healthy Options.

Di ko alam meron pala sa SM nito. Mas mura sya than Healthy Options sis kahit walang sale?

artegirl

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #131 on: April 08, 2015, 12:31:53 am »
Magkano pureology sis? San mo nabili? Anong variant yun sayo?

sis, I buy from Piandre.  I think around P1.2K.  Im using the Intense Repair line.  Yung Super Smooth maganda din mga review, pero for some reason, nagpipimples ako dun. 

angelholics

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #132 on: April 08, 2015, 09:22:02 am »
hi sis, i am using SNOE agent zero.. sulfate free nakasulat :)

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #133 on: April 08, 2015, 03:30:08 pm »
Replenished my Organix (the Brazilian keratin therapy variant) shampoo and conditioner, sulfate-free, as they claim. I switched to this shampoo and conditioner after my keratin treatment almost four months ago and my hair has never been this good. :)

My first purchase lasted for over three months on my short hair. I'll stick to sulfate-free shampoo na, as it's super sulit naman and the results are really good. Next I'll try Pureology. :)

angelholics

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #134 on: April 09, 2015, 09:24:13 pm »
hi sis roxyhart, can you share the brand of the sulfate free shampoo you are referring to? i just had my keratin treatment haha tiis ganda :)

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #135 on: April 10, 2015, 09:34:11 am »
Hi sis angelholics, it's Organix (OGX na ata ngayon), I'm using the Brazilian keratin therapy variant. P499 each. I've tried most shampoo and conditioner from Healthy Options. Eto pinakanagustuhan ko. But this is not from HO ha. :)

angelholics

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #136 on: April 14, 2015, 06:24:00 am »
thanks sis roxyhart.. sakin kase is 250ml 599php hehhe.. :)

donyadine

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #137 on: April 15, 2015, 08:58:29 am »
Gusto ko rin maka-try ng sulfate-free shampoo kaso parang mas mahal sila diba?

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #138 on: April 20, 2015, 10:39:27 pm »
I have the aveeno active naturals pure renewal dry shampoo but I'll try HHN shampoo too and see if my hair is hiyang. both are sulfate free.

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO
« Reply #139 on: April 20, 2015, 11:04:44 pm »
^^ no sis donyadine, HHN shampoos are affordable naman.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close