watch now

Author Topic: What's your best long lasting lipstick?  (Read 37425 times)

luna laxa

  • Guest
Re: What's your best long lasting lipstick?
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2014, 11:35:53 pm »
Covergirl liperfection. Even the day after Andun pa rin sya hahah kaloka! And it's not drying. Love it! Plano ko na nga kolektahin yung key shades nya.

silke

  • Guest
Re: What's your best long lasting lipstick?
« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2014, 01:52:44 am »
mine is not really a lipstick pero long lasting sya. yung wet n wild balm stains. moisturizing pa and even after the color wears off, nag iiwan ng nice stain sa lips na even unlike yung ibang lipstick na para ka na lang nakalipliner pag nagfade na yung color.

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: What's your best long lasting lipstick?
« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2014, 02:09:42 am »
Dark and pigmented lipsticks tend to stain talaga based on my experience. Tried Revlon Cherries in the Snow and it leaves a nice stain din.

I wanna try LimeCrime for the longest time. I want the pink one and utopia.

silke

  • Guest
Re: What's your best long lasting lipstick?
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2014, 04:00:27 pm »
As far as i know, there are only 6 shades for wet n wild balm stains. Got mine sa landmark. Php299 sya sis.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: What's your best long lasting lipstick?
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2014, 06:48:30 pm »
NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl

swim_fatale

  • Guest
Re: What's your best long lasting lipstick?
« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2014, 04:22:03 pm »
The Revlon balm stain thingie in Sweetheart and Avon's magic lippy in Chameleon Cherry.

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: What's your best long lasting lipstick?
« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2014, 11:18:17 am »
My MAC lipsticks na matte or satin- Russian Red, Ruby Woo and Twig.

Same here! :-*

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: What's your best long lasting lipstick?
« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2015, 10:00:58 pm »
I'm so disappointed with CoverGirl, they discontinued the Lip Perfection lippie line. It's the best lippie I've ever had. Long-lasting, not drying, and very pigmented. They replaced it with the Colorlicious line which has a lot of bad reviews all over the web.

bk

  • Guest
Re: What's your best long lasting lipstick?
« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2015, 12:10:01 am »
Rimmel provocalips. From morning til night yan. Ikaw magsasawa. Haha! Pahirapan talaga pagtanggal. As in! You need to use oil to remove it. I love to use this when I travel. Before umalis ng hotel, I put it on. Tapos the whole day while I'm out touring around, walang retouch-retouch. pag uwi ng hotel sa gabi saka ko sya aalisin using baby oil.

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: What's your best long lasting lipstick?
« Reply #69 on: November 14, 2015, 12:54:28 am »
Two brands lang in my kit. Nyx (lip creme) and mac. Both are long-wearing, but nag d-dry lips ko sa Nyx.

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: What's your best long lasting lipstick?
« Reply #70 on: November 14, 2015, 04:38:45 pm »
Most of my lipsticks are from MAC, from the brand alone, I am rotating around 10 right now. MAC has a lot of choices when it comes to color, yes. But they definitely don't have the best formula (for me ha).

Sa lahat ng natry ko (Estee Lauder, Clinique, Bobbi Brown, MUFE), yung NARS Audacious lipsticks pa rin talaga ang may best formula for me. :D They go on smoothly, are not drying, and stay divine for far longer hours. Next, I wanna try Tom Ford naman. I just hope they are a lot more accesible here. :)


lytblu

  • Guest
Re: What's your best long lasting lipstick?
« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2015, 05:21:50 pm »
Rimmel provocalips. From morning til night yan. Ikaw magsasawa. Haha! Pahirapan talaga pagtanggal. As in! You need to use oil to remove it. I love to use this when I travel. Before umalis ng hotel, I put it on. Tapos the whole day while I'm out touring around, walang retouch-retouch. pag uwi ng hotel sa gabi saka ko sya aalisin using baby oil.

sis, san mabibili to? thanks!

prettyness

  • Guest
Re: What's your best long lasting lipstick?
« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2015, 09:44:50 pm »
MAC retro matte line nila

herroyalbleakness

  • Guest
Re: What's your best long lasting lipstick?
« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2015, 10:15:27 am »
MAC Impassioned (Amplified). I agree that MAC mattes last long too

bk

  • Guest
Re: What's your best long lasting lipstick?
« Reply #74 on: November 28, 2015, 02:50:16 pm »
sis, san mabibili to? thanks!

binili ko lang online, sabay-sabay kami ng mga officemates ko para tipid shipping. Lipstickallyoucan yung online store sa instagram.

Annek0909

  • Guest
Re: What's your best long lasting lipstick?
« Reply #75 on: November 30, 2015, 01:16:49 am »
Not all mac lipsticks are long-wearing....among those that i own from mac though, i think diva is the most long wearing. Mac retro mattes last long too..but i find those to be too drying on the lips

lionheart2010

  • Guest
Re: What's your best long lasting lipstick?
« Reply #76 on: November 30, 2015, 11:35:31 pm »
How about Maybelline matte lipsticks? Any feedback? Thanks!

px17

  • Guest
Re: What's your best long lasting lipstick?
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2015, 12:13:18 am »
revlon balm stain, if this is considered a lipstick, tingin ko kasi lip stain na siya. Kahit kumain ako hindi talaga natatanggal.

with regular lipstick naman long lasting ang nyx (soft matte, round lipstick), mac (retromatte), wet n wild (megalast) given na hindi ako kakain or iinom.

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: What's your best long lasting lipstick?
« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2015, 09:01:34 am »
What do you check when buying in stores? Or only thru trial malaman?

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: What's your best long lasting lipstick?
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2015, 09:32:54 am »
Mac matte lipsticks

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close