We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Mga sis, question re: visa I was thinking of proposing this trip kasi to my dad since nalaman ko na almost the same expenses lang with Singapore and free pa ang visa. So okay lang ba if I apply as a student instead of an employee? Kasi my dad will definitely pay for the entire trip. If magtravel kayo as family then like me employee na, automatic ba na ako ang assume nila magshoulder ng expenses para sa sarili ko? Bago pa lang kasi ako sa work so baka madeny ako if makita nila na ganun. I can apply din naman as a student kasi I'm currently in gradschool as well. I can show naman the school reg form etc din. What do you think mga sis?