We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
This is funny! I travel a lot because it's my work. How about you must get a couple for your ninong and Ninang? Dapat ba magasawa and partners? My Lola told me dapat daw ganun. I have several na hindi partners and Walang asawa. Bad luck daw. Kindly enlighten :s
What a relief bonzaigirl! Salamat sobra
^hi sis. I opted for a RTW dress, and naisukat ko na sya. I have to. hehe. Otherwise I wouldn't know if it's the correct fit, otherwise hindi ko din malalaman na kailangan talaga sya patrim yung hem. Yun lang yung kailngan i-alter sa gown ko ☺☺. That is for my church wedding next year. We had our civil union a few months back, and I tried my gown the day before the wedding, I also altered my gown as wala namang magaalter dito on such short notice. With God's blessing, natuloy naman yung kasal. I guess when it all comes down to it, it's your faith with God that matters and not superstition. But that is just my opinion. ☺