^I have / had the Sigma Most Wanted, RT Core Collection, and Zoeva Classic sets. I have several Suesh brushes but not from that set. Never tried the Snoe one. Surprised they sell brushes na pala.
Among Sigma, RT, Zoeva, I can't choose which is best. May kanya kanyang galing. But for someone who is just starting with makeup brushes, best to choose good quality na okay ang price. Unlike before when MAC lang ang option namin for good brushes, now ang dami nang choices. Tip, do not buy singles as much as possible unless wala talagang katulad yung brush, for example the MAC 217, Anastasia no. 12, NARS Ita, etc. Buy in sets kasi mas tipid talaga. The Sigma Most Wanted is really a good buy. You get all their bestsellers in one go. You have all that you need in this set. My faves are of course the F80, F35, and E25. They're so good that I think I bought these brushes in singles as backups pa. Overall Sigma brushes are good quality, especially their face brushes, and they last a really long time. The longest F80 brush which i had to let go was 5 years old. Hindi pa sya sira. Mukha lang luma. LOL.
The Real Techniques Core Collection is also a good set. Plus really cheap. I like the buffing brush and the contour brush in this set. RT has good quality brushes too, like the Powder brush, Blush brush, and Expert Face. They're soft, doesn't fall off and easily available. Downside is ang daming fakes, and after several washes, ang bilis nya maluma. Like obvious na luma na. Fading sa print, bakbak, dents sa handle, etc. Pero you actually get more than what you pay for naman kasi their brushes work well. Hit and miss for some (especially the bold metals) pero most are good. Choose those from the classic collections.
Zoeva brushes are really good too. This set is the most complete among all the sets here. Every brush works well talaga. They're user friendly too. I like their brush labels and may explanation pa sa box kung pano gamitin per brush. My personal faves are the eye brushes in this set. Mix of natural and synthetic hairs sila so they are soft, pick up pigments easily, do not bleed, do not shed. Actually I adore the eye brushes of Zoeva more than their face brushes. Some eye brushes may seem redundant and pare-pareho but they're really not. Mas mura sila when bought in sets. Problem lang sa kanila is not accessible here. Sephora lang ang way. Dumadami na din ang fakes. The classic set is a good buy for both beginners and even pro.
Suesh brushes, hmm don't buy in sets. They're basically useless. Walang pinagkaiba sa Made in China brush sets. Actually may counterpart itong rose gold set na to from Divi, I swear. Better buy Suesh brushes in singles kasi mura lang naman. I like their double ended brushes. Better pa nga if you collect them and have your own set LOL. I also like their buffing brush, fan brush, and blending brushes. But the rest, wag na. Sayang din pera. Better pa yung brush sets ng 168 Mall.
Other notable brushes in sets are Morphe, Ecotools, and BH Cosmetics. There you go. Sorry parang blog post na sa haba. LOL