watch now

Author Topic: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)  (Read 86273 times)

baby_chichay

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #500 on: February 02, 2016, 12:25:56 am »
this change from luxola to sephora medyo ang taas ng price jump ha. the makeup artist set is now 13k. from 11k last time i checked. still mura naman compared to mac but still.  :-\

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #501 on: February 02, 2016, 01:31:42 am »
Oh my gosh. I just checked my luxola/sephora.ph account and saw that I only bought my Zoeva 15pcs complete brush set for only P3426!! But that was way back in November 2014. I remember now I found it so weird that the complete set was so cheap because when I checked the official Zoeva site the set was priced at 100Euro. I remember right after I bought it the price went up to about 6k shortly after. Perhaps they made a mistake with the pricing before and I just got lucky.
Anway I think they are worth it though even with the price increase.

What isn't worth it are the Real Techniques brushes I have. I have a few that I still use, but mostly I think they are overhyped.

Super love Bdellium Tools also but I think you have to get them from resellers. I even like some of their eyebrushes more than Zoeva.

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #502 on: February 02, 2016, 09:18:02 am »
sayang naman di rin valid yung bday code ko. i want to buy zoeva brush pero gusto ko discounted.  ::)

rae

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #503 on: February 03, 2016, 06:05:38 am »
Regretting that I didn't check out before luxola became sephora :( I want Zoeva polishing brush.

cloudzy_09

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #504 on: February 03, 2016, 11:47:03 am »
Bought zoeva eye brush set and some face brush so far ok naman maganda quality and its soft.

Sa eye set ang gusto ko is the blending brush 227- i love this brush sa lahat ng brush ito pinaka gusto ko

 eyebrow brush 322- I thought it was too big for brows pero the size is perfect for making arch

Blush brush 127- its too small for me mas ok siya pang powder contour kesa blush or Im just used to big blush brush.

Highlighter brush 114- mas ok siya pang pat ng powder under the eye kesa pang highlight especially pag masyado pigmented yung highlight powder.

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #505 on: February 03, 2016, 01:31:47 pm »
UGH, the prices of Zoeva brushes (and all the other items from the brand) keep on fluctuating in Sephora.ph! Diba there was a big price jump last week at then Luxola. Now the prices are lower by roughly P80-100 per brush compared to yesterday's prices. I know, because I've been thoroughly looking since Monday and I left open several browsers with the brushes I want to buy. Pag refresh ko just now, cheaper na silang lahat. Bakit ganun? Glitch? Miscalculated yung BIG price increase last week? Nakakaloka. The price drop is a welcome gesture of course.

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #506 on: February 04, 2016, 12:46:45 am »
any feedback sa japonesque brush? 4.8 out of 5 and review sa Makeup alley

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #507 on: February 04, 2016, 08:20:57 am »
^^ sis, how about the make up brush set? may changes din ba?

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #508 on: February 04, 2016, 10:09:45 am »
Anong maganda small stippling brush for cream blushes/cheek stains?

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #509 on: February 04, 2016, 10:13:21 am »
^for cream blush i personally prefer the stippling of real techniques. it's not too floppy and doesn't have too much give, which makes it perfect for blending cream blushes.

i have the mac 187(stippling) and for me it's too soft to properly distribute cream blushes.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 12:16:55 pm by moonstar_004 »

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #510 on: February 04, 2016, 11:49:47 am »
^^i suggest mac 188 or elf stippling brush na small if you're on a budget :) I have both and they're awesome for cream blushes (e.g. canmake cream blush and nars multiples although mas prefer ko ngayon fingers for the multiples hehe)

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #511 on: February 04, 2016, 12:20:46 pm »
^ & ^^ thank you! I will check them out. ;D

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #512 on: February 04, 2016, 02:39:28 pm »
Anong magandang flat top brush for bronzer/blush na masyadong pigmented? :)

veeanneyums

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #513 on: February 04, 2016, 03:16:09 pm »
for those who can not afford high end make up brushes but still wants the quality of it, try beauty cosmetics. I'm using the diane set, and it never fails me. Planning to buy another set from them.

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #514 on: February 04, 2016, 03:48:16 pm »
What's the best foundation brush for light foundation finish? Stippling ba?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #515 on: February 04, 2016, 04:09:33 pm »
^A stippling brush tends to put on the foundation on thicker/full coverage. For thinner foundation I find it best to use a buffing brush/or flat top/round top kabuki then you buff the foundation into the skin instead of stippling.

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #516 on: February 04, 2016, 04:13:34 pm »

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #517 on: February 04, 2016, 04:23:18 pm »
^ that's my favorite way to apply my liquid foundation. Very natural coverage and hindi makapal. :) Or, if I apply with my fingers, I just have buff it with that brush.

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #518 on: February 04, 2016, 04:33:59 pm »
^Thanks, sis! Now to hunt for this brush...

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #519 on: February 04, 2016, 04:35:56 pm »
mga sis, how to pronounce zoeva? zo-wi-va, zo-we-va,or zoo-va?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close