watch now

Author Topic: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)  (Read 86285 times)

tiggerlily

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #340 on: January 02, 2015, 08:14:30 pm »
^may link ka sis?

Girls. How often do you clean your foundation brushes? E.g MAC 187

I try to do it weekly kahit di naman ako araw araw gumamit. parang naiilang lang ako kapag sobrang dumi na nung mga brushes na ginagamit sa liquid or gel makeups like foundation or gel eyeliner. like the stippling brush, concealer brush and eyeliner brush. baka mas tagalan ko na next time kapag wala na masyado labas ng bahay.

kailangan ba talaga weekly kahit hindi araw araw ginagamit? katamad e. hehe!

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #341 on: January 03, 2015, 08:51:32 am »
^ ako dati i wash daily religiously, 1 use:1 wash ang peg ko nun but since i use bb cream as base now i use fingers and sponge. Gusto ko kasi as in super thin lamh ng base ko and i want to retain my face's real texture. So ngayon i just use brush for applying my setting powder and for the eye stuff na usually gel liner and subtle aegyosal lang naman. So konti lang sila and i only use them on a clean freshly washed face so once a week pag weekends na lang ako naghuhugas.
Though michelle phan advised na yung mga brushes used for the eyes dapat kada gamit, hugas agad daw. But i'm tamad and busy so haha!

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #342 on: January 03, 2015, 09:23:36 am »
Has anyone here tried Sigma 3DHD? :)

oreo08

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #343 on: January 03, 2015, 10:23:16 am »
^I have all their 3DHD brushes :) unique sya! And like all of my Sigma brushes, dense and very soft rin sila. I use the small 3DHD brush to blend my concealer + my highlight under my eyes kasi it can really get into the small areas

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #344 on: January 03, 2015, 10:29:31 am »
^I have all their 3DHD brushes :) unique sya! And like all of my Sigma brushes, dense and very soft rin sila. I use the small 3DHD brush to blend my concealer + my highlight under my eyes kasi it can really get into the small areas

If I had to get only one brush from the 3DHD line (mahal kasi, LOL :P), which one do you think it should be? :)

oreo08

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #345 on: January 03, 2015, 11:23:55 am »
precision 3DHD

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #346 on: January 03, 2015, 11:46:57 pm »
How do you clean your brushes?

I have a Shiseido founadtion brush and no matter how much i clean/wash it, there is still some make up left especially on the inner and middle part of the brush. I am getting frustrated na.

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #347 on: January 04, 2015, 12:34:24 am »
^ i use muna cleansing oil for foundation brushes then johnsons baby milk bath. Pag eyeshadow brushes yung nyx brush cleaner.

tiggerlily

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #348 on: January 04, 2015, 06:01:29 am »
^^I use lactacyd blue to clean my brushes. Sosyal nga daw ng brush ko sabi ni hubby. Binabasa ko sya at first then piga konti. Then I put lactacyd on it. I use the brush to brush across my palm tapos makikita mo na yung products from the brush tansfer to your palm. Then rinse. I do the same procedure until bumula yung brush on my palm. Kapag bumula kasi ibig sabihin yung soap na lang andun. Wala na yung makeup products. HTH

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #349 on: January 04, 2015, 03:23:53 pm »
How do you clean your brushes?

I have a Shiseido founadtion brush and no matter how much i clean/wash it, there is still some make up left especially on the inner and middle part of the brush. I am getting frustrated na.

try using oil before soaping and rinsing. Any oil will do... olive oil, coconut oil or cleansing oil. Then soap and rinse repeatedly until you get all the gunk out.

ficklemind

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #350 on: January 06, 2015, 11:34:39 pm »
Hi ladies, i bought Naked Basic, i want to learn na eye makeup, eyeliner & mascara lang ako for years!
Question is how many brushes do i need? i am watching a lot of youtube tutorials but dami nilang brushes na ginagamit even on the basic look.
MAC 239 & 217 enough na ba? matagal na sa listahan ko tong 2 brushes na to kaso mahal.
Sigma is cheaper & i love the quality of my f80,  what are the eye brushes from Sigma do i need to buy as as start?

thanks!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 11:18:54 am by ficklemind »

buchakikay

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #351 on: January 06, 2015, 11:51:38 pm »
Ako mga sisses, I use synthetic brushes, I love sigmax synthetic essential kit. Sensitive kasi skin ko maganda rin finish niya. Sarap gamitn pangblend ng liquid or cream foundie :D

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #352 on: January 07, 2015, 02:34:59 pm »
^I also use lactacyd blue! really gets the gunk out of the brushes pati stippling pumuputi yun white part!

Anyway, where do you buy the sigma 3dhd brush and how much?? looks interesting!

I'm super loving the RT expert face brush for my cream foundi. Ganda ng pagkablend nawawala na tuloy lemming ko for MAC 187..

oreo08

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #353 on: January 07, 2015, 06:53:15 pm »
^I bought mine directly from Sigma kasi during their Black Friday Sale, free worldwide shipping :)

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #354 on: January 07, 2015, 09:13:01 pm »
mga sis natry niyo ba icomplain yung fake RT brushes ng cashcashpinoy? i think you got the right to do it.

ellenmitchie

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #355 on: January 07, 2015, 11:16:46 pm »
I find cleaning my makeup brushes therapeutic. Lol I don't know why. I deep clean them once a week. For foundation and concealer brushes, I use cleansing oil muna to remove the residue. For powder brushes naman, straight shampoo na. Sometimes I use conditioner sa mga natural hair brushes ko.

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #356 on: January 08, 2015, 12:39:24 am »
Hindi sis. Kasi nagamit ko na yung iba saka naitapon ko na din yung box.

May nakita din kong fake RT brushes sa landmark. Core collection na all pink at all purple.

mmquack

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #357 on: January 08, 2015, 04:58:04 am »
^Ah same here!!  I "deep clean" my face brushes weekly. I clean it with cleansing oil muna.. Minsan diluted conditioner and baby shampoo. Hindi naman masama na weekly no? :)  Sabi kasi nung babae sa MUFE wag daw shampoo weekly baka masira! :(  Eh parang ang dirty naman pag hindi deep cleaning method! :(

So since dalawa naman mac187 ko. Alternate ko nalang ginagamit for my liquid foundie. :/

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #358 on: January 10, 2015, 01:48:38 am »
^ heheh me naman I HATE cleaning my brushes =( but I am OC so I only use clean and freshly washed foundation brushes. Heheh so I have no choice but to wash often or buy more brushes. OR use my fingers If Im lazy to wash my brushes hehe

ellenmitchie

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #359 on: January 10, 2015, 03:54:16 am »
^^ Hindi naman sis. Mas madalas ko i-wash ang synthethic brushes ko kasi I always use them for my liquid foundation and concealer. Yung stippling brush ko once a week ko lang i-wash kasi I use it for my pigmented blushes lang. Di ko siya bet for foundation kasi it takes too much time hehe

^Same here. Sometimes pag too lazy to clean my brushes ginagawa ko I use some spare sponge and my fingers to apply makeup.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close