watch now

Author Topic: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)  (Read 86532 times)

Bluebunny

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #220 on: September 04, 2014, 10:24:23 pm »
How much mga sis price range ng RT brushes sa the ramp? San pa meron?
Medyo far kase to saken

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #221 on: September 05, 2014, 10:24:05 pm »
mag online ka na lang sis. ito ang website na suggested nila sa fb kung hindi ka makakapunta sa store nila.

 www.kalmcosmetics.ph

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #222 on: September 06, 2014, 12:25:45 am »
Talaga may RT na pala dito.. I'm still waiting for my RT pre order, kapag nagustuhan ko sya, I might check out more of their brushes. Sana di malaki price difference.

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #223 on: September 06, 2014, 02:24:12 pm »
maganda ang RT and so cheap compared sa mga brushes na kilala ang brand.

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #224 on: September 06, 2014, 05:28:36 pm »
I'm so happy may RT brushes na sa The Ramp Glorietta!  RT here I come!!!!

Woah!!! This is great news... Kelangan makapunta...

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #225 on: September 06, 2014, 11:43:59 pm »
malaki ba difference ng Mac brushes sa Real Techniques?

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #226 on: September 07, 2014, 06:13:04 pm »
OO naman sis.  Sa MAC 1k++ per piece sa RT 4brushes around 990 yata.

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #227 on: September 07, 2014, 09:34:39 pm »
i mean sis sa quality? worth it ba talaga mag invest sa mamahalin na brushes or same lang sa RT?

Ejaxene

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #228 on: September 07, 2014, 10:57:04 pm »
I'm looking into buying RT brushes but I still find online sellers' a bit too steep especially when I'm looking to buy almost all sets. I'll just order them myself. If anyone wants pasabay, just notify me. Or if may pasabay group na sa GT, please let me know! That'd be great.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 11:01:40 pm by Ejaxene »

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #229 on: September 08, 2014, 10:23:27 am »
M_lim when it comes to mac eyebrushes malayo talaga compared sa rt brushes. Parang gagaling kang mag make up hehe. Iba talaga ang pick up ng real hair kasi vs. Synthetic when it comes to powder eyeshadows. Pag foundation brush naman since i use cream and liquid mas prefer ko si rt or sigma f80 or my shiseido perfect foundation brush over my mac 190. Okay din yung mac 109 for blushes mas type ko siya over rt.

Basta ata powder best to use real hair brushes. Pag liquid naman best ang synthetic. Yung mga mac brushes ko ang tatagal narin sakin. My first one was bought 2009 pa.

Drew82

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #230 on: September 08, 2014, 11:46:25 am »
MAC brushes are way overpriced for me. I recently bought Sigma brushes in Pure Beauty ATC. Its super worth it and mas affordable compared to MAC. It performs equally as good like MAC! I'm impressed! For 4k nakabili nako ng 7 pcs. Basic Eyes Kit. If bibili ka sa MAC, siguro 2-3 lang mabibili mo for 4K. I'm currently building my collection of Sigma brushes. Latest purchase ko Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki brush. It's a must-have for liquid foundation kasi it gives an airbrushed finish.  ;D

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #231 on: September 08, 2014, 11:55:35 am »
Love the f80 too. I want another one. Or any of those F brushes. How are sigma's eye brushes?

tylerdurden

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #232 on: September 08, 2014, 12:29:06 pm »
^I have only tried E25 (Mac 217 dupe) sa mga eye brushes ng Sigma. I find it scratchy :( So pass na ako on their eye brushes. However, I also love F80 and F82.

Wandabanana

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #233 on: September 08, 2014, 03:04:27 pm »
I'd been considering Real Techniques brushes to replace my Sigma ones (which shed an awful lot and annoy me constantly), but then I discovered Sonia Kashuk's purple brushes! http://www.target.com/p/sonia-kashuk-limited-edition-15pc-professional-brush-set-celebrating-15-years-of-award-winning-brushes/-/A-15299715

I love purple and the reviews seemed generally positive so I decided to go for it.

Bought it online and now I'm just waiting for my brother to ship the balikbayan box. :D

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #234 on: September 08, 2014, 03:12:41 pm »
sis balitaan mo kami kung maganda ha.  ang cute ng color. parang gusto ko magpabili sa brother ko.

Wandabanana

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #235 on: September 08, 2014, 03:15:53 pm »
^Baka mga early November ko pa makuha, sa bagal ng kapatid ko mag-pack. Hehe.

Will let you know how the brushes are when they get here. :)

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #236 on: September 08, 2014, 03:26:54 pm »
buti ka pa mabagal lang mag pack yung kapatid mo yung kapatid ko mabagal bumili.

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #237 on: September 08, 2014, 05:15:39 pm »
Sonia kashuk purple is suuupeeer worth it no ahedding no bleesing super soft what more can you ask for ? Buti nalang i have 2 sets ang sarap ng may backup :)

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #238 on: September 08, 2014, 07:20:31 pm »
yan ba yung binebenta ng 5k ni makeup pro?  Mura lang naman sa US

woshikat

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #239 on: September 08, 2014, 08:56:23 pm »
What about travel brushes? Ano ba OK?
Try Charm's Travel Brush Sets. I invested in Charm Pro Travel Sonia Set (after experimenting with Landmark's Artist Studio and Julia brushes ;) ) and it was sooo worth it. The set is complete (12 pcs) and all of them are just a tad bit longer than my palm so handy sya. At first I didn't get to  use every brush in the set but as I learned more about makeup, nagagamit ko na din sila, so sulit na sya for me. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close