watch now

Author Topic: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)  (Read 86466 times)

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #140 on: February 17, 2014, 05:20:52 am »
i want to buy a blush brush. i want RT blush brush kaso malaki daw sya for a blush brush, so baka mag MAC na lang ako. how much ba yung Mac 129?

herekittykitty

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #141 on: February 17, 2014, 09:06:22 pm »
Maganda ba yung Angled Kabuki and Baby buki brush ng Ellana? Any users here?
I use the baby buki brush. It's really good quality, wala namang nalalagas. Only problem I found with it is hindi ko sya maibalik sa case nya :))

DianeShishio

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #142 on: February 17, 2014, 11:17:27 pm »
Hi sissies  ;D Brush newbie here, still experimenting. So far I'm very dissatisfied with cheap synthetic brushes  (ELF and Marrionaud)  and I've only been using Ecotools and other brushes with natural bristles (Nichido?)

Plan kong bumili ng eye makeup brushes next week pero di ko pa din alam kung mag-co-commit ako sa Real Techniques kasi medyo hit and miss din ang feedbacks or stick nalang ako sa Ecotools, problem ko lang nga is medyo limited yung types of brushes nila. :/

Your thoughts mga sis?

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #143 on: February 18, 2014, 12:36:55 am »
^
Artiste brushes from Landmark are nice - my fave e/s brush is from this brand, 50-100 bucks lang yata. :)

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #144 on: February 18, 2014, 08:33:58 am »
Vaindoll 1600php sa mac counters yung 239. Buy from makeuppro nalang mas mura. I buy all my brushes from the states. Every time i visit may brush dapat akong nabili. Mas mahal kasi sa counters dito.

Dianeshishio, panget ang real techniques eye brushes.Panget not in terms of quality, panget kasi too big siya. It does not shed pero ang laki niya to be used for the eyes. i use it on the face nalang to apply concealer. If you can invest on good quality real hair eye brushes do so. Iba kasi talaga mag pick up ng produt and mag blend pag real hair.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #145 on: February 18, 2014, 09:50:29 am »
^I agree. Best eyebrush I've tried is yun Mac 217 grabe gamit na gamit ko yan. Mahal man pero sulit naman sya.

qt_ben17

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #146 on: February 18, 2014, 10:05:26 am »
i have mostly pdellium brushes (yellow) and these are my first pro level brushes. some are good, some are not. maraming shedding sa mga large natural brushes like contour, bronzer, powder.  sumasama sa mukha, haha. but the smaller ones, foundation brushes are good.

im now looking to invest in royal and langnickel brushes, mukhang mas okay ang quality..

DianeShishio

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #147 on: February 18, 2014, 04:33:31 pm »
Thanks sis sugardrop Quick google search led me to a very tempting slew of make-up brushes from Landmark. Makapunta nga ng metro sa saturday  ;D

vain_kixie and Ireneeeeee -Thanks for the RT heads up, sayang, loved the purple handles pa man din. Super need ko din ng crease brush. :D Temptalia's blog recommends a good number of MAC brushes for e/s application (e.g. MAC 239, MAC 266, MAC 217, MAC 219, MAC 208) Do you think it's advisable to invest in these MAC cult favorites? ;D

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #148 on: February 18, 2014, 04:42:46 pm »
^I'd buy two lang from MAC at ok ka na dyan sa makeup application - 217 and 239

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #149 on: February 18, 2014, 05:53:48 pm »
^ hi sis how much 217?

von121713

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #150 on: February 19, 2014, 08:25:02 am »
Hi sisses! I have a small face and what brushes can you recommend for me? I have Sigma essential kit pero I feel the brushes are too big for me, specially yung for the eyes..

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #151 on: February 19, 2014, 09:34:22 am »
^ hi sis how much 217?

If I may..P1250 sya ngayon. Ako naman I only need three eyebrushes from Mac. Yun 217 and 219 (pointed eyebrush) and the eyebrow brush 208. Yet to get the 239 :)

rae

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #152 on: February 19, 2014, 06:30:12 pm »
^^ I use shiseido perfect foundation brush. But there's a similar foundation brush na cheaper, yung higher-end version ng charmed brushes (brand: soffia), I just don't know if it's as good.

Sa makeup brushes for the eye, problem ko din to because my lidspace is very small.

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #153 on: February 20, 2014, 11:07:21 am »
Yay! Thank you sa mga reco.. Thinking of getting 239 and 219 but will definitely get 217 asap. :)

05149S2

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #154 on: February 20, 2014, 05:54:52 pm »
I'm currently using the 12-piece Chic Cosmetics brushes. Okay naman for beginners. Dream ko pa rin Sigma ::)

det060403

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #155 on: February 20, 2014, 07:06:11 pm »
I got myself Dashe's 30pc brush set years ago. its about 3.4k/set if i remember it correctly! Theyre still in plastic... its not like i know how to use 'em! LOL! except for the foundation brush. I get to use it more often than not. and i say its quite (absolutely) decent! :)
pero theyre so many, its kind of overwhelming. I cant even remember why I bought them in the first place hahaha...uhh im not much of a makeup-person. simply because i dont know how to put them on. tee hee!! but since i have all the time i can get right now, i think i can finally start learning how to use the brush... uhhh or maybe not! ill probably end up selling them. hmm

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #156 on: March 18, 2014, 05:12:53 pm »
Hindi ba naglalagas yung Artist Studio?

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #157 on: March 18, 2014, 06:33:02 pm »
^
Artiste brushes from Landmark are nice - my fave e/s brush is from this brand, 50-100 bucks lang yata. :)

Meron pa bang good brushes? Maganda yung mga nabili ko dati, sobrang tagal din ko na silang ginagamit and they never shed! I wanna buy a big soft angled blush brush! :D

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #158 on: March 18, 2014, 10:58:28 pm »
may physical store ba na may Real Technique brushes?

rae

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #159 on: March 19, 2014, 06:35:15 am »
Hindi ba naglalagas yung Artist Studio?
So far wala pa, I have 2 of the bigger brushes and 3 eye brushes.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close