watch now

Author Topic: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)  (Read 86380 times)

rhamneroj16

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #120 on: January 17, 2014, 03:22:54 pm »
For me ECOTOOLS is the best! :) :) :)

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #121 on: January 20, 2014, 01:34:26 am »
nakakainis, napabili ako ng stippling brrush na Charm. 700 pesos.

ang Real Technique Core collection pala 1thou lang, apat na klase na.

:'(

blueberry14

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #122 on: January 20, 2014, 07:28:31 pm »
Hi! Pwede po pa-recommend kung ano magandang brush for eyebrow powder application? Thanks in advance!

herekittykitty

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #123 on: January 20, 2014, 08:38:18 pm »
Has anyone here tried the Happy Skin brush set? :) Interested kasi ako but IDK if they're any good.

rae

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #124 on: January 20, 2014, 10:02:33 pm »
^ I was interested when I saw them, kaso you need to buy the whole set pala. Meron daw available individually pero not all brushes na nandun sa set can be bought individually.

herekittykitty

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #125 on: January 21, 2014, 12:47:02 am »
^ Ah really? So kailangan pala isang bagsakan :)) I read just one review of the set and so far positive naman siya. I'll try seeing the set for myself before I decide to buy it. I love the idea of white bristles kasi. :) Hindi ako tatamarin mag-linis, hehe.

rae

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #126 on: January 21, 2014, 05:21:18 am »
^ It's very pretty, and it looks expensive. Kung meron kang castile soap (Dr. Woods, mas mura), madali linisin :D

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #127 on: January 21, 2014, 07:24:04 am »
^^bloom blush brush. supposedly for blushes but its very versatile I use it too for powders and bronzers. :) sa beauty bar sya. Had mine for almost 6 years na rin! Still good as new.
how much yan sis?

SheGoesThrifty

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #128 on: February 01, 2014, 10:24:32 pm »
Loving the Real Techniques brushes, but I make abuso my Artist Studio Brushes. Super mura and readily available in Landmark. I also have eye makeup brushes from Marionnaud and ELF. They all last on me, alaga lang talaga. I use baby shampoo to clean them every week.

Clair de Lune

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #129 on: February 01, 2014, 10:53:56 pm »
^Me too! My favorite brush is the Real Technique's Multi-task brush. I hope they will start selling this separately instead of buying the entire travel essentials set. Yung 2 other brushes included in the set hindi ko masyado nagagamit. I find the RT blush brush too big though, so I just use it for applying loose powder. Speaking of, does anyone have the ELF complexion brush? Is it good? I'm looking for a basic and affordable brush I can just bring along in my makeup bag that I can use both for blush and powder.

SheGoesThrifty

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #130 on: February 01, 2014, 11:16:41 pm »
^Me too! My favorite brush is the Real Technique's Multi-task brush. I hope they will start selling this separately instead of buying the entire travel essentials set. Yung 2 other brushes included in the set hindi ko masyado nagagamit. I find the RT blush brush too big though, so I just use it for applying loose powder. Speaking of, does anyone have the ELF complexion brush? Is it good? I'm looking for a basic and affordable brush I can just bring along in my makeup bag that I can use both for blush and powder.

Sis, try the Artist Studio brushes! Super affordable, but they have really good quality. Dense, soft on the skin, and doesn't shed.

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #131 on: February 02, 2014, 06:44:58 pm »
blueberry14: try sa suesh. I bought mine there. okay siya para sakin. tamang tama un stiffness ng bristles ng brush

has anyone tried yung silicone eyeliner brush ng real techniques?

Clair de Lune

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #132 on: February 03, 2014, 04:25:34 am »
^Sis SheGoesThrifty, thanks for the reco! I did check it out online and it does look good but sadly sa Landmark lang yata mabibili. I'm not from Manila.

orangeraine

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #133 on: February 12, 2014, 06:43:26 am »
ako naman, Marionnaud Retractable kabuki Brush lang ang gamit ko. okay naman na siya. ginagamit ko lang sa blush on. :)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #134 on: February 12, 2014, 10:00:24 am »
how much yan sis?

huling bili ko P850 sya BUT that was six years ago. Last time I checked (kasi planning to get a back- up) P1250 na sya. :< but it's great. Pero Im also thinking of getting a Japonesque brush hehe. Adik lang. Ngayon sila bloom at MAC 109 (for powder foundi) ang super gamit na gamit ko. sulit na sulit sa akin hehe

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #135 on: February 12, 2014, 10:08:15 am »
Any reviews on the mac 188 and 130. I already have my 187 and i find it too big for my face pag blush application. I prefer a smaller brush.

Irenneeee, no shedding naman your 109? Im lemming for that one too.

For eye brushes iba talaga ang 239 and 217. I have two 217 na and will pick up another 239.

How about shu uemura brushes? Anong okay?

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #136 on: February 12, 2014, 12:29:32 pm »
^ sis how much  217 at 239?

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #137 on: February 13, 2014, 02:21:14 pm »
^^I have 188, mas prefer ko naman si 187. Masyado naman ako naliliitan kay 188. I sometimes use it for highlighting lang. 130 naman I use for foundation before and blushes. Mas gamit ko siya than 188.

May naka-try na ba nung bagong brushes ng MAC?

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #138 on: February 16, 2014, 10:18:48 am »
Maganda ba yung Angled Kabuki and Baby buki brush ng Ellana? Any users here?

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #139 on: February 16, 2014, 06:14:38 pm »
^ okay yun baby buki sis. I have that before kaya lang nawala ko eh.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close