watch now

Author Topic: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)  (Read 86251 times)

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2013, 08:42:52 am »
^^ sis yun black handle at ferrule sis goat. Pero yun silver ang ferrule synthetic. :)

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #81 on: January 08, 2014, 02:16:21 pm »
I lost my brushes over the holidays :( Charm travel set lang naman hehe. I've been researching on brushes since I want to upgrade my brushes na, but I was at The Ramp in Shang kanina and the Charm Pro brushes were too tempting. They were on sale, 30% off, so I bought na then and there since I figured it might take me a long while pa if I dilly dally on finding my "better, upgraded" brushes. :) Mukhang sulit naman, I got the 21-piece Charm Pro set for only P2400. Even cheaper than the Charm Pro travel set. Now, I just have to figure out how to use 2/3 of the brushes since I am familiar with only a handful of those brushes hehe. ;D

IAMkrish

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #82 on: January 08, 2014, 02:40:28 pm »
I purchased Real Techniques from Amazon today and I'm just so excited!! :)

menthol

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2014, 12:49:04 pm »
Hello ladies, where can I buy RT brushes? wala siya sa malls? TIA!

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #84 on: January 09, 2014, 05:15:18 pm »
^ through online sellers sis.

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #85 on: January 09, 2014, 07:09:14 pm »
I'm into brushes na din ngayon.  Ano ba talaga ang maganda?  I saw Mac's brushes set 4k. I'm still thinking about it.

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #86 on: January 09, 2014, 07:59:05 pm »
after months and months, i have to swear by RT's face expert brush. i have two of these.

at first i felt like RT's blush brush was too big, but i got used to it eventually. i always use it now with armani's sheer blush.

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #87 on: January 09, 2014, 08:42:14 pm »
available ba sa mall ang RT? baka may ma refer kayong seller
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 09:04:56 pm by cheezecake »

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #88 on: January 09, 2014, 09:15:53 pm »
I'm into brushes na din ngayon.  Ano ba talaga ang maganda?  I saw Mac's brushes set 4k. I'm still thinking about it.

Mas maganda pa din full sizes compared sa sets.

foruiz

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #89 on: January 09, 2014, 09:27:38 pm »
got my hakuhodo brushes  but i haven't used them yet.

cessy_may08

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #90 on: January 09, 2014, 09:48:42 pm »
Any reviews on Beauty Cosmetics brushes?

cloudzy_09

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #91 on: January 09, 2014, 10:01:31 pm »
@foruiz

Where did you buy your hokuhodo brush?

imalittleteapot

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #92 on: January 09, 2014, 10:11:01 pm »
Hi mga Sis,

just want to share. i have real techniques brushes, bought din sa amazon. i have mixed reviews for the brushes. it's a bit smaller compared to MAC's powder brush, blush brush, stippling brush etc. although it pick ups powder and blends really well. but i dont personally like the eyeshadow brush, hindi maka-pickup ng eye shadow. i love the crease brush, it blends really well. the rest ok for me, except really for the eye shadow brush :)

foruiz

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #93 on: January 09, 2014, 10:53:56 pm »
^in Takashimaya in Nagoya sis. when i was in Osaka the brushes  that i wanted  were OOS so I asked my friend  to get it for me. Sabi ng SA sa Takashimaya Osaka you can email them daw before hand para when you drop by the store the brushes  will  be available and reserved for you, yun nga lang fight ko na the next day. they also do intertional shipping in case you want to purchase via the net

cloudzy_09

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #94 on: January 10, 2014, 08:32:33 am »
Gusto ko nga sana mag purchase via net ng brushes na yan kaya lang Nakakainip mag hintay at baka ma tax pa ako ng sobra pag mag papabili naman ako sa brother ko or husband ko wala ako tiwala sa kanila na they will get the brush that I want.

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #95 on: January 10, 2014, 08:55:29 am »
after months and months, i have to swear by RT's face expert brush. i have two of these.

at first i felt like RT's blush brush was too big, but i got used to it eventually. i always use it now with armani's sheer blush.

SIS you bought the charm blush brush right? Kamusta compare sa 116?

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #96 on: January 10, 2014, 09:38:03 am »
^iba pa rin ang 116. after a couple of washes, parang naiba na yung shape nung charm. i'd rather invest in another 116.

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #97 on: January 10, 2014, 09:41:55 am »
Hi mga Sis,

just want to share. i have real techniques brushes, bought din sa amazon. i have mixed reviews for the brushes. it's a bit smaller compared to MAC's powder brush, blush brush, stippling brush etc. although it pick ups powder and blends really well. but i dont personally like the eyeshadow brush, hindi maka-pickup ng eye shadow. i love the crease brush, it blends really well. the rest ok for me, except really for the eye shadow brush :)

was just wondering what MAC blush brush were you comparing the RT blush brush to? i have both the RT blush brush and MAC 116(and 129 SH), and the biggest of them all is RT's.

i like naman RT's stippling brush than my MAC 187 because it's stiffer. although i don't use it for foundation, i just use it for cream blush. yung 187 nakatambak na lang, hehe. i find kasi na the bristles have too much give.

von121713

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #98 on: January 13, 2014, 08:34:01 am »
sisses, any suggestions for a really good blending brush? I have e40 of Sigma pero grabeng mag-shed. Everytime I use it, may naiiwan na hair sa face ko  >:( TIA!

imalittleteapot

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #99 on: January 13, 2014, 10:53:01 am »
maganda real technique, hindi nagshe-shed :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close