watch now

Author Topic: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)  (Read 86196 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2013, 07:21:17 pm »
^
Done.

Clarify ko lang ha. I'm not the seller and neither am I affiliated with the seller. I just chanced upon her brushes and was very satisfied with what I purchased from her. May mga nag-ask lang kasi sa pm if ako ba or kakilala ko yung nagbebenta. :)

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2013, 10:07:12 pm »
Im looking for a concealer and contouring brush. Separate brushes po ...any recos?

px17

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2013, 02:17:48 am »
^sis check mo yung landmark brushes :)

yongshin

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2013, 10:43:36 am »
I'm looking for a big fluffy powder brush.. Ok ba yung sa Landmark, di naman scratchy or nagbbleed after washing? How about yung sa RT na powder brush?

px17

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2013, 12:07:55 pm »
^Nahawakan ko na yung powder brush ng landmark soft naman siya sis. Yung mga angled brush at flat top brush ko is from landmark hindi naman nagblebled after washing.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2013, 12:40:55 pm »
Yung mukhang MAC 182 na fluffy kabuki brush, scratchy and has coarse bristles because it's not made of synthetic hair. And it sheds big time! Whenever I use it I get small hairs on my face

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2013, 11:35:06 pm »
Natuwa na naman ako sa brushes na nabili ko na mukhang RT - countour and roundtop kabuki. I super like them both. Held me back from purchasing the sigma countour brush and the RT expert face brush though I'm interested in the RT powder brush na.

jean083084

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2013, 10:46:20 am »
blending brush yung virginia olsen mura and super like ko.. fave ko actually... dami kong makeup brushes from high end to cheap ones pero okay ang virginia olsen blending brush... try niyo din marionaud yung angled blush brush, love ko din.heheh

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2013, 06:26:27 am »
i am looking for a good blush brush, i have yung angled brush ng EDM, luma na i think i have to replace it. any recos? yung less than 800 sana.. :D

camillet

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #69 on: November 05, 2013, 08:30:20 am »
^ Virginia Olsen Mineral Brush sis 450 lang blush brush nila. I love their Sculpting brush and eye blending brush.

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2013, 07:06:56 pm »
Ano magandang brush to use with NARS blushes? Ayaw talaga mag-show up ng Laguna and Orgasm on my cheeks. Puro shimmer lang napupunta sa cheeks ko... >__<

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2013, 07:20:26 pm »
^I use MAC 129

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #72 on: November 08, 2013, 07:28:02 pm »
^ Thanks sis. Nasa to-buy list ko yan eh. Haha. Wala lang sa budget. Siguro sis, kelangan medyo stiff?

orangeraine

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2013, 08:24:45 pm »
hello sissies! i'm really not into makeup. as in I just use baby powder sa face kasi nagrarashes ako sa pressed powder/foundation (though I'm currently trying HHN's pressed powder). since hassle naman maglagay ng baby powder sa kamay tsaka ilalagay sa face, meron akong loose powder container with sifter and puff. my problem is nagkakapimp ako. feeling ko dahil sa puff. i'm thinking of using a brush for that. haha. i know this is funny since baby powder lang yun. haha.


may maisusuggest po ba kayo na brush for loose powder/blush? yung retractable po sana, hindi mahal and hindi madali magshed.


thanks in advance! sorry. talagang wala akong alam sa makeup. haha.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #74 on: November 08, 2013, 08:50:50 pm »
^
Try the one from Charm or Ecotools.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #75 on: November 08, 2013, 09:42:21 pm »
^^^Anong brush ang gamit mo dati? Mas mabilis maka-pickup ng blush pag animal hair, at least in my experience.

orangeraine

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #76 on: November 08, 2013, 10:02:59 pm »
^thank you sis!

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #77 on: November 08, 2013, 10:21:42 pm »
^^ Marionnaud na goat hair blush brush. :)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #78 on: November 08, 2013, 10:25:41 pm »
^I have that brush too pero di ko alam na animal hair pala yun? Haha I thought synthetic lang siya.

googoo

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #79 on: November 08, 2013, 10:53:18 pm »
Im looking for a concealer and contouring brush. Separate brushes po ...any recos?

You can try artist studio at landmark, it's very soft and matibay even when i wash it every other day.  I am a big fan of suesh and mac also.  You can buy suesh online.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close