We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@junebride, I didn't know I can upgrade the flower decoration at SAC. How will the upgrade look like? What are the inclusions?@em-em321, according to one of the coordinators mabigat yung door, it takes 4 to 5 people to open it and hindi yata kaya ng coordinators lalo na if all females. Maybe the one thousand will go the 4 or 5 persons (200 each sila) lol!
Sisters help naman...sa tingin nyo aabot pa kaya kami kung magpapabook kami for December? Thanks.
Hi sis, planning to book SAC din I still have until tom to pay for reservation fee. ask ko lang if strict ba sila sa dress code? and sure na ba talaga na pwede mamili ng sariling song for bridal march? thanks
Thanks sis booked ko na SAC kanina ^^