watch now

Author Topic: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!  (Read 55864 times)

cutemama

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #580 on: March 08, 2015, 04:35:04 pm »
Finally Ariel happened to me and its just 7.50 hahah

Grabe LSS ako sa jingle ng ARIEL.

vic219

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #581 on: March 09, 2015, 12:02:16 am »
99 Red balloons ;D ;D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #582 on: March 09, 2015, 12:59:54 am »
^^
Same! Every single video I watched on youtube, may jingle nila. Ilang araw ko na lss yan.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #583 on: March 09, 2015, 08:07:33 am »
Sugar Maroon 5

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #584 on: March 09, 2015, 09:18:40 am »
Finally Ariel happened to me and its just 7.50 hahah

Grabe LSS ako sa jingle ng ARIEL.

HAHA. laughtrip ito! lol.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #585 on: March 10, 2015, 10:37:23 pm »
Fall Out Boy - Immortals (From "Big Hero 6")

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #586 on: March 15, 2015, 04:20:18 pm »
Cosmically Conscious - Paul McCartney

brendzy

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #587 on: March 15, 2015, 07:40:32 pm »
Roar - by Katy Perry - after I watched Asia's Got Talent

lytblu

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #588 on: March 15, 2015, 08:20:50 pm »
lost stars--adam levine

simang

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #589 on: March 15, 2015, 09:42:01 pm »
Chandelier - Sia. One octave lower though. Lol

Trianna

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #590 on: March 15, 2015, 10:18:30 pm »
Chandelier... 1,2,3... 1,2,3. I can't get it out of my head ftp://

Akosiding

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #591 on: March 16, 2015, 09:39:15 am »
same sa 99 red balloons. i wanna hear the full cover.
another one is Trouble I'm In by Twinbed (In your eyes OST)
"You are, you are my favorite medicine
you are, you are you're where the edge began
you are, you are just one last time again
you are, you are..
You are the trouble i'm in"  :) :D

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #592 on: March 16, 2015, 05:59:14 pm »
Sorrow and Sadness by Taylor Davis (violinist). It's a really beautifully melancholic song.

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #593 on: March 17, 2015, 02:08:48 am »
LSS pa rin ako sa I Love the Way You Love Me ng Boyzone simula nung narining ko na pinapatugtog ng kapitbahay namin 3 days ago ;D

kReeSH

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #594 on: March 17, 2015, 09:54:02 am »
Finally...ariel happen to me..one wash clean sa labada for just 7.50?? tama ba lyrics? HAHAHAHA

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #595 on: March 17, 2015, 10:13:50 am »
No Good For You - Meghan Trainor

Love her music. :)

huggykaye

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #596 on: March 17, 2015, 10:41:44 am »
" i still fall on my face somtimes and i can't color inside the lines cause i'm perfectly incomplete i'm still working on my masterpiece" - jessie j

ajang

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #597 on: March 21, 2015, 12:18:13 am »
"people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Oh me I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am" ~ thinking out loud

"You said it again
My heart's in motion
Every word feels like a shooting star
I'm at the edge
Of my emotions
Watching the shadows burning in the dark
And I'm in love
And I'm terrified
For the first time
In the last time
In my only life" ~ terrified

"Because you know I'm all about that bass,
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass" ~ all that bass

simang

  • Guest

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close