watch now

Author Topic: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!  (Read 55954 times)

icee_star

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #520 on: January 17, 2015, 02:36:18 am »
said I love you but I lied.

kinakanta kasi ng katabi ko eh :D

red_yesha

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #521 on: January 17, 2015, 03:13:41 pm »
Cecilia, you’re breaking my heart
You’re shaking my confidence daily
Oh Cecilia, I’m down on my knees
I’m begging you please to come home
--Oh Cecilia by The Vamps (paulit ulit na tugtog ng mga bagets sa bahay)

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #522 on: January 18, 2015, 04:14:12 pm »
Let Her Go

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #523 on: January 18, 2015, 08:57:53 pm »
Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran (again!!!)

moizzzelle

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #524 on: January 19, 2015, 01:33:36 am »
Night Changes by 1D :)

(P.S. I'm not a Directioner.)

stacies83221

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #525 on: January 19, 2015, 05:17:00 am »
I see fire

aranses

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #526 on: January 19, 2015, 11:33:42 am »
alone

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #527 on: January 20, 2015, 05:32:35 am »
Go make that money, money, money
Your money, money, money
Cause I know how it is, go and handle your biz
And get that money, money, money
Your money, money, money
You can take off your clothes
Long as you coming home, girl, I don’t mind

paulit ulit sa utak ko.  ;D

icee_star

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #528 on: January 21, 2015, 10:30:14 pm »
Give Thanks

erin 03

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #529 on: January 22, 2015, 06:30:12 am »
I have 3 songs:

Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran

Blank Space  - Taylor Swift

Sugar  - Maroon 5   

det060403

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #530 on: January 22, 2015, 09:16:38 pm »
Mahal na mahal
~lol vinevideoke ng kapitbahay namin. Ampf!

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #531 on: January 23, 2015, 07:22:25 pm »
Loud

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #532 on: February 02, 2015, 01:17:44 pm »
blank space

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #533 on: February 02, 2015, 05:11:01 pm »
Let Her Go

sima

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #534 on: February 03, 2015, 09:12:13 am »
All of Me by John Legend

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #535 on: February 03, 2015, 10:52:01 pm »
Best Day of My Life - American Authors

sneezes

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #536 on: February 05, 2015, 01:34:17 pm »
Sugar! Yes Please!

>>Sugar Maroon 5  ;D

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #537 on: February 05, 2015, 02:53:02 pm »
I'm Not the Only One- Sam Smith 8)

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #538 on: February 05, 2015, 03:02:32 pm »
Like I'm Gonna Lose You - Meghan Trainor and John Legend

stacies83221

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 10!
« Reply #539 on: February 06, 2015, 07:33:41 am »
catching my breath

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close