Author Topic: BNWoT: Yung INAKALA Mong Authentic, FAKE pala!  (Read 4859 times)

indigo.tulle

• GirlTalker
  • Perspective can make your life better!
BNWoT: Yung INAKALA Mong Authentic, FAKE pala!
« on: September 03, 2013, 02:48:17 pm »
Coming fresh from an experience here, hope I can inform everyone how rampant AUTHENTIC-POSERS (a.k.a.  FAKES AS AUTHENTIC) are all over across Facebook, Sulit, Ebay, Group-Buying sites, etc.

What happened to me:
I really wanted a bag and found one I like at ebay/sulit.  Highly-rated seller, with 1000+ feedbacks.  The listing was vague, so I had to ask what it came with.  Dust bag lang daw but 100% authentic and brand new.  To cut the long story short, since it didn't came with tags nor authenticity card, I asked for an ACTUAL PIC, and the actual pic is FAKE!  The color was off (been buying that bag for years so am familiar with how it goes), the wrappings and packaging was not how it should have been, and lastly, he could not show an authentic proof (ex, gift receipt, etc). 

I asked another seller for the same bag, and SHE GAVE ME THE SAME ACTUAL PICS, SAME FAKE BAGS.  Third seller, gave the same pics, more inside and out pics but, just the same, fake pa din.

They also sell at Sulit and Facebook.

Tips lang sisses:

ALWAYS LOOK FOR TAGS, GIFT RECEIPTS AND/OR OTHER PROOF OF AUTHENTICITY.
You can also watch tips sa youtube on how to spot fakes dead on.
Lastly, PACKAGING/WRAPPING is always consistent with the original vs the fakes.  You just have to really be keen, and pro-active.  Always ask for the actual pic and compare with the ones at purseforums.

Authentic posers are also not just with bags, mas rampant pa sa WATCHES, and ACCESSORIES (Coach, Michael Kors, Kate Spade, Burberry, Givenchy, Chanel, Guess, etc).

Any tips, experiences, or advises also for us sisses, please post.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 03:14:23 pm by indigo.tulle »

etra.ph

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Kaartehan, etc.
    • Website para sa Kaartehan, etc.
Re: BNWoT: Yung INAKALA Mong Authentic, FAKE pala!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 12:23:38 am »
sis thanks for posting.
ako kasi hindi mahilig sa bags kaya no prob ako diyan hehe.
anyway, sobrang dami ko ring nakikitang FAKE MAC, NYX, Urban Decay, etc. na lipstick and other makeup items.

GRABE NAMAN? Di ba nakakasira ng face yun??
Di pa nila sinasabi explicitly na fake yun!
Yung iba naman "Singapore" daw. sus pag ganun automatic FAKE na yun para sa akin.
Lalo pag ang layo ng price sa original/authentic.
Tsaka sa packaging.

Tapos may nabasa pa akong blog na may seller daw sa sulit/facebook na pinaparada niyang authentic yung etude house lipstick na binebenta niya as in pina-price niya pa kapantay ng authentic EH lipstick. TSK!  :o  >:(

inluvewithmikewesten

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: BNWoT: Yung INAKALA Mong Authentic, FAKE pala!
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 03:04:46 am »
Nakabili naman ako sa ebay ng Benefit Benetint, made in Singapore daw kaya mura (bought it for 595). Ayun everytime na gagamitin ko nagbabalat lips ko ng bongga. Later ko nalaman na may mga fakes pala na they claim na made in SG. I stopped using it.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close