watch now

Author Topic: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist  (Read 134494 times)

blushberry

  • Guest
When you go to the dermas or clinics offering laser, do they take photos and show them to you after?

L_a_v_n

  • Guest
When you go to the dermas or clinics offering laser, do they take photos and show them to you after?

From the three different places I've had laser treatment (bello, skin101 & vigen)...the answer is no.  :-\

I'm afraid you'll have to work on that yourself.


blushberry

  • Guest
^ Talaga?  Alam ko they take photos daw at belo kasi what if may regrowth and hindi din talaga sila mura.

ayi21

  • Guest
Sa SkinStation they take photos nung nagstart ako.

L_a_v_n

  • Guest
^ Talaga?  Alam ko they take photos daw at belo kasi what if may regrowth and hindi din talaga sila mura.

Six years ago pa naman ako nagpa-belo...siguro nga ngayon they take pictures na...

Good to know skin station takes pictures pala...I'm planning to go there next...

ilovejdy

  • Guest
I did almost 12-14 sessions with skin station before (i got the 2 years unlimited) not once did they take pictures.

ayi21

  • Guest
Sorry. Correction... it's SKINHOUSE not Skin Station. My Bad. 😬

blushberry

  • Guest
Ayi21, yes they take pics at skin house nga.  Are you having the diode or the gentlemax with them?

ayi21

  • Guest
^gentlemax :)

killbill

  • Guest
Skinhouse din ako gentlemax walang before and after pics kasi brazilian hehe

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close