watch now

Author Topic: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist  (Read 134561 times)

hermione28

  • Guest
I'm actually not sure, but from the definition sa internet i'm guessing its Nd:YAG Laser ? Kasi medyo dark skintone ako, tapos it cannot target the fine hairs kahit naka 6 sessions na ko.

Sis sa Elite Style Polyclinic sa SZR malapit sa Fiancial Center Station, AED600 for 6 sessions. They also have AED350 yata for 3 sessions

ilovejdy

  • Guest
^ is aroma diode laser or depilase diode laser the one they used on you? Kasi yan lang nakikita ko sa website nila. But I don't think it's anywhere near ND YAG ...pero diode siya 😄

hermione28

  • Guest
ah baka nga sis, di ko kasi talaga alam.

Basta ang result saken, hindi natatarget yung fine hairs. Pero ok na din at least unnoticeable naman.

superpinya

  • Guest
I'm also leaning towards Dra. Leah for my LHR and with the promo 4+2 at PHP2500 with positive feedback, I think I'm sold  ;D Question, she's the one doing the procedure, right?  And, will she do the procedure on the day I visit her clinic the first time or first visit is for consultation only? TIA!

Pwede sis! From my experience, she waived the consultation fee since I had the acne procedure done on the first visit. Have you tried calling them? They don't accept walk ins kasi. And usually dahil punuan, a month in advance dapat sa unang schedule. You may also ask via phone call for the do's and don't's before the procedure para rekta unang session na sa unang visit if that's what you are going for! :)

cjwen

  • Guest
Pwede sis! From my experience, she waived the consultation fee since I had the acne procedure done on the first visit. Have you tried calling them? They don't accept walk ins kasi. And usually dahil punuan, a month in advance dapat sa unang schedule. You may also ask via phone call for the do's and don't's before the procedure para rekta unang session na sa unang visit if that's what you are going for! :)

Not yet pa.  Will schedule an appointment na pala kung 1 month ang waiting period :) Thanks sis! :)

blushberry

  • Guest
Basta ang result saken, hindi natatarget yung fine hairs. Pero ok na din at least unnoticeable naman.

Sis diba diode like light sheer and gentlemax targets fine hairs?

@superpinya does doc leah accept credit card and dapat pa mabayaran in full yung 10k to get the discount price of 1,666.66 per session?

superpinya

  • Guest
yun nga lang sis, cash basis lang siya. ang alam ko you will have to pay the full amount if you want to avail the package.

Sis diba diode like light sheer and gentlemax targets fine hairs?

@superpinya does doc leah accept credit card and dapat pa mabayaran in full yung 10k to get the discount price of 1,666.66 per session?

blushberry

  • Guest
^ Sayang, I am planning to just give it a try for booster shot if ever :D  I'm good narin hindi naman pala malaki ang difference sa price with skin house. I think better din gentlemax compared to light sheer diode.

vanity fair

  • Guest
What's good about the 10k package of Dra Leah is, you can use it on other body parts.  Kaya ang bills ko ma-consume yung 10k.  I used it on my face, underarms, arms...  & pag booster shots na, she only charges 1k.

L_a_v_n

  • Guest
Hi everyone!!! :) I've been lurking this thread for months now but decided to register and post today because I just purchased from Ensogo Vigen's 12 sessions promo for small area (underarm) and medium area (lower legs) at their white plains branch. The price is extremely low so I am managing my expectations. I intend to post every step of my experience for others.

As far as laser hair removal is concerned, ang una kong experience ay sa belo (podium) and then sinundan ko na sa skin 101 (white plains) for upper lip. Nakailang sessions din ako doon. Numipis nanaman at ang huli ko atang laser removal was seven years ago before I had two children. I'm planning to not have kids first kaya malakas loob ko bumili ng 12 sessions good for one year. Sana naman I won't be failed by this promo...looking forward to more sharing here . :)

googoo

  • Guest
^^ sis amongst the clinics that you tried, what are the differences in terms of effectiveness of the machines per se?

killbill

  • Guest
One session na lang ang natitira sa package ko ng gentlemax sa skin house pero i need more sessions kasi may konti pang manipis na hair. San kaya okay? Pag hindi kasi package sa skinhouse aabutin 9k ata per session. Whereas package is nasa 4500 per session minimum 6-8

L_a_v_n

  • Guest
^^ sis amongst the clinics that you tried, what are the differences in terms of effectiveness of the machines per se?

If you're asking me, I cannot really say dahil nung nagpagawa ako sa belo & skin101 hindi ako masyadong nagtanong about the machines. Back then (almost ten years ago) limited pa lang talaga ang alam kong nag-llaser hair removal.

Mag-back read ka sis madaming substantial reviews dito. So far female network is the most updated on this topic. Member din ako ng pinoyexchange pero the thread on this topic there has been untouched for maybe more than three years na.

I shall share what I will go through in the next 12 sessions at Vigen's white plains branch soon. Nagpapatubo pa ako dahil matagal na rin akong hindi nakapag-shave. I've been using an epilator for the last six years kaya para sulit ang shave at laser, matagal-tagal pang hintay bago mag-maximum growth...


ilovejdy

  • Guest
^vigen uses a handheld device
I'm no expert but to my experience with them
Parang hindi naman diode parang IPL and its not painless.

Anyway I'd rather buy my own device
Pero may nakapagtry naba bumili ng IPL or any diode hand held devices? Braun has an ipl device for hair removal

minnie99

  • Guest
^Didn't know there are handheld diodes na. Interested in acquiring one. :)

So far after 5 (? I forget. 4 or 5?) sessions of Gmax for upper lip, sobrang satisfied ako. Paonti onti na talaga ang tubo. Di ko maalala life before this. Lol. Dati kasi kitang kita from afar na dark yung upper lip ko because of the hair pero ngayon, sobrang confident ko na. Hehe.

prettylove

  • Guest
What's good about the 10k package of Dra Leah is, you can use it on other body parts.  Kaya ang bills ko ma-consume yung 10k.  I used it on my face, underarms, arms...  & pag booster shots na, she only charges 1k.

Sis anung clinic dra leah? And san located? Thanks!

areamap

  • Guest
Hello bago kng ako dto :)
nabasa ko mga post nio. nagpalaser dn ako diode laser from skinstation effective sya last session ko ma this month and very affordable for 5k 8sessions

nicoletta

  • Guest
Very responsive nga ang upper lip with Gmax, tingin ko thin hair kasi to begin with so hindi kailangan ng maraming sessions. 

L_a_v_n

  • Guest
Very responsive nga ang upper lip with Gmax, tingin ko thin hair kasi to begin with so hindi kailangan ng maraming sessions.

Saan kaya pinaka-competitive na rates for Gmax?  :D

L_a_v_n

  • Guest
Hello everyone!

No verdict or concrete feedback here yet, just a narrative of my first laser experience for UA & lower legs.

So I've finished my first session (out of 12 on account of ensogo's vigen package) for UA and lower legs at the Vigen branch along White Plains.

It is important to know that I chose Vigen because of the extremely cheap bargain I got from ensogo, cutting their normal rate of Php40,000 down to almost Php5,000. Therefore expectations have to be managed and minimised. I called them probably two or three times  with different queries. I was always reminded to arrive already shaven and that's what I did.  I called ahead to set an appointment during a weekday. They open at 11am.

Because of the several feedback I got here at femalenetwork, I was not surprised to see that they did not use any heavy machinery. This was the kind that was used for my session: http://www.triabeauty.com/products/hair-removal-laser-4x. It is literally just as big as the hair dryers used in salons. Its description states: "the Tria Laser 4X uses the same diode laser technology preferred by dermatologists. The Tria Laser 4X targets and permanently disables the hair follicle to stop hair growth on the face and body for permanent results." The key words are "the same diode laser technology." It doesn't directly say that it is laser diode! How similar and/or different isn't too clear.

I arrived there shaven of course and with the proper attire--exposed legs and UA. That way I did not have to change clothes or lay naked on their bed which visually looked clean but of course we can never be too sure. The person who worked on the sessions was Ria and I told her I'll be requesting for her for all my sessions. She was patient enough to answer some of my additional queries. There was no doctor in sight. I doubt that the staff who handled the Tria were nurses. I didn't ask. I actually showed a picture of someone with burned skin after a diode treatment. Ria assured me that they've never had cases that turned out that badly. A signal from the 'hair dryer shaped machine' prompts every session to end. Ria said the sound indicates that 150 "clicks' have been done.

Indeed, it wasn't painless but pretty tolerable. If you are a mother who has given birth you can manage to chit-chat with the person working on you while the session is ongoing. A whitening cream was lathered on every area after the "laser treatment."

I will provide feedback about the significant reduction or lack of reduction in hair growth in a week or so.




« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 04:09:01 am by L_a_v_n »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close