watch now

Author Topic: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist  (Read 134462 times)

Chili1113

  • Guest
^What was the effect of the revlite sis?

ayi21

  • Guest
As fas i know revlite is for whitening, pigmentation, pore reduction, removal of fine lines/wrinkle lang talaga and not for hair removal.

taleebin

  • Guest
^^ revlite is for whitening. Pero yun nga sabi ng mga clinic, pwede rin daw sa laser removal. I know that it wasn't true. I was just tryna see how revlite works. My hair turned white after my session and that's pretty much it. I can still see back then some of my hair growing longer. It wasn't just that noticeable because its really white. Iba parin ang diode.

Next target, Brazilian. Anyone here who's already done with Brazilian? How is it? Hehe

superpinya

  • Guest
wala na sisss. :) consumed all 6 sessions with them i think a year or 2 ago. lang alam ko sis, if you have remaining sessions with them, you can use it for other body parts. if brazilian, i think you will have to pay the difference in rate kasi magkaiba per session/package nila. pero pwedeee :)

superpinya, how many sessions do you still have left sa skin house? Assuming this is for underarms and as you said you no longer have hair to treat, can you switch this up to brazilian?

bloodymary0606

  • Guest
Does anyone here know how much Laser Hair Removal for UA sa Martires Eye & Skin Clinic (Dr. Leah Martires)? and feedback na din sana if ok sa kanya?

 ilang sessions usually ang kailangan? :) :)

taleebin

  • Guest
^ nasa first page yung info sis. Nakalagay din prices. She's using lightsheer diode. She's also my derma.

marcy1

  • Guest
Planning to do my LHR UA with the belo clinic. Appreciate feedback. Worth it kaya?

superpinya

  • Guest
Sis, a friend of mine is currently having UA LHR with Dr. Martires. Nagtaas na daw per session niya. From 2k to 2,500 per session. I think meron pa din package, yung 4 + 2.

I had one or 2 session/s of booster shots with Dr. Martires, underarm din, 1k. Sa iba kasi ako kumuha ng package, boosters shots lang ako sakanya.

Does anyone here know how much Laser Hair Removal for UA sa Martires Eye & Skin Clinic (Dr. Leah Martires)? and feedback na din sana if ok sa kanya?

 ilang sessions usually ang kailangan? :) :)

bloodymary0606

  • Guest
Thanks sis! ;D  I had my first session na with Dra. Leah last April 21. :)  :)

If I may ask sis, nakailang LHR session ka to be hair free?  :) I know it depends on so many factors but I just want to get an idea lang ;D I had LHR before sa ibang clinic and after consuming all the 8 sessions, I still have hair on my UA  :(
I did some research and I saw positive feedbacks about Dra Leah that's why I decided to give it a go. I'm hoping I made the right decision  ;)

^ nasa first page yung info sis. Nakalagay din prices. She's using lightsheer diode. She's also my derma.

timetraveller

  • Guest
Last session of UA LHR from Skin Station was Feb. 7, so almost 3 months ago na akong hindi lasered haha. Medyo marami na ang tumubong hair pero hindi na tulad ng dati, I could say about there is about 75-80% reduction. Finer na rin sila pero mahahaba na sila ngayon since almost 3 months na nung huling session ko. That was my 13th sesh, BTW.

I'm thinking of just finishing the 4 remaining sessions then lipat na ako sa ibang clinic with a better machine. I'm thinking of Flawless or Skin House.

bloodymary0606

  • Guest
^Sa Skin Station din ako unang nagpa UA LHR and after 8 sessions I still have hair  :( that's why I decided to switch clinic, kay Dra Leah Martires. I had my first session with her last April 21 and so far I'm satisfied. I have a friend who works in a big Hospital in Makati where Dra Leah is a resident, sabi nya among all their resident derma Dra Leah is the best, she's very result oriented and don't charge much. So I went to that hospital and had my LHR with Dra Leah, btw she has her own clinic in Ortigas and she's using the same machine dun sa hospital. And true enough, she didn't charge me for Doctor's fee, i just paid for the procedure  :) . I'll continue my LHR sa clinic nya na mismo kasi its cheaper  ;)


« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 10:54:13 am by mama squeak! »

googoo

  • Guest
I got a text message for the brazilian laser hair removal promo of skin house.  Does anybody know if the same discount applies for gentlemax? No need to get a package to get the promo price so I'm pretty interested.


vanity fair

  • Guest
^ What is their promo?  How much?

googoo

  • Guest
bloodmary06 I'm currently researching and looking for the number of doc leah just to have options for brazilian.  This has been a project of mine that got postponed for over a year  ::)

^ 3,200 only so I'm thinking if I should give it a go.  Nahihiya din kasi talaga ako.  At least I can see muna if kaya ko ba to continue after. 
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 06:55:26 pm by googoo »

vanity fair

  • Guest
^ I've finished a package of brazilian hair removal from Skin House.  I've also done booster shots from them.  They charge me 4,500 for the booster shots using Gmax.  So kung 3,200 lang yan, ang mura nyan!

cjwen

  • Guest
^Sa Skin Station din ako unang nagpa UA LHR and after 8 sessions I still have hair  :( that's why I decided to switch clinic, kay Dra Leah Martires. I had my first session with her last April 21 and so far I'm satisfied. I have a friend who works in a big Hospital in Makati where Dra Leah is a resident, sabi nya among all their resident derma Dra Leah is the best, she's very result oriented and don't charge much. So I went to that hospital and had my LHR with Dra Leah, btw she has her own clinic in Ortigas and she's using the same machine dun sa hospital. And true enough, she didn't charge me for Doctor's fee, i just paid for the procedure  :) . I'll continue my LHR sa clinic nya na mismo kasi its cheaper  ;)

I'm also leaning towards Dra. Leah for my LHR and with the promo 4+2 at PHP2500 with positive feedback, I think I'm sold  ;D Question, she's the one doing the procedure, right?  And, will she do the procedure on the day I visit her clinic the first time or first visit is for consultation only? TIA!

hermione28

  • Guest
mga sis question lang sa LHR. naka 6 sessions na kasi ako dito sa Dubai. Wala naman ng hair, but yung mga fine hair kasi andun pa din, since mas mura sa pinas pag uwi ko sa july kahit 1 or 2 session sana.

Anong klaseng LHR ang maganda para sa super fine hair and saang clinic?

blushberry

  • Guest
^ I've finished a package of brazilian hair removal from Skin House.  I've also done booster shots from them.  They charge me 4,500 for the booster shots using Gmax.  So kung 3,200 lang yan, ang mura nyan!

You were able to finish your sessions?

blushberry

  • Guest
^^ Ano ba ginamit sayo sa dubai sis? 

ilovejdy

  • Guest
^^follow up question sis hermione saan ka nagpa LHR dito sa dubai?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close