We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
At last nakapagdecide na ko to go with Skin House. I'm happy since super accommodating sila to answer all my question/inquiries. I'm getting their package na P13,500 for 6 sessions. I saw that shinigawa and ss is much cheaper per session? Worth it na ba yung package na kukunin ko sa skinhouse? Mukhang most of the feedback here naman from SH are all positive. Kaya i decided to go with them din.
^ Thanks sis for the inputs. Anyways, tamang-tama may new promo sila nung pumunta ako last sat for my 1st session. So instead of 2,250/session ako e naging 1999/session na lang. Ang bilis lang din pala ng procedure.
^After ng 8 sessions ko sa skin station, parang wala naman nangyari. Hindi lang masyado kumakapal pero tumutubo parin.