We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I'm done with my Diode LHR sa skin station. and I am happy with the results. as in wala na talaga hair! June 2014 ako nag start kahapon lang natapos 8 session ko. May months kasi di ako nakakapunta tapos simula 5th session ko every 6 weeks or pag may hair na tumubo ako pumupunta. Yung tumutubong hair is sobrang nipis. Eto na yata pinaka sulit kong purchase kasi hindi na ko mamomoblema sa UA hair!
Aside from the price, worried din ako sa health effects ng treatment. Parang bentang benta naman sa inyo so I guess it's safe? Is there any side effects you can warn me about para lang alam ko kung ano ang i-e-expect.