watch now

Author Topic: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist  (Read 134931 times)

roxyhart

  • Guest
I had my first UA wax last night at Skin House Pioneer. Hehe ang bilis ng mga pangyayari, nag walk in lang ako and next thing I know I'm having my LHR na :P I just feel kinda squeamish about the timing coz I'll be hairy in between first and second sessions, eh summer pa naman and I have swim/ events to go. Oh well, for long term good, go lang.

^ Hi sis blazingsheena, it's for the UA lang, I believe they have a separate package for Brazilian :) I also want Brazilian but I didn't look into the details of their package na since I still have 9 more wax sessions with Strip. Sayang din coz ang mahal pa anman sa Strip.

By the way, I didn't avail of the 6-month unlimited UA package for P9000. Hindi ko raw masusulit coz hindi naman coarse yung OA hairs ko. Baka raw after the second session, matagal pa masyado yung regrowth, so hindi ko rin mamamaximize yung package. What I got instead was the 6-session package for P2250 each, so bale P13500. No expiration naman so baka nga mas sulit ito. :)

littlekinselle

  • Guest
Nag inquire ako  sa skin station thru msg. And 3'500  per session lang ang brazilian. tempting hehe.

nicoletta

  • Guest
roxyhart

I think you will benefit more if you get the 'per session' at skin house kasi some would need to come back after 6 to 8 weeks.  You will understand tiis ganda once you try the machine haha

roxyhart

  • Guest
Hi Nicoletta. I didn't get the 6-months unli package. Per session would cost P4500. Okay na din yung six sessions of P2250 each since wala naman expiration. A bit pricier, but I really prefer that one, walang timeline. :) And if halos wala na talagang hair and hindi pa naconsume yung entire 6 sessions, it could be used for another LHR session of equal value. Not a bad deal, I'd say. :)

pjiyeon

  • Guest
anyone here who have tried na magpa LHR sa upperlip? how was it?where did you get it done? plan ko magpaLhr full legs and full arms since balbon ako masyado. upper lip muna para hindi masyado magastos.

minnie99

  • Guest
^Also thinking about that. Sana may mga sis na mag-reply. Hehe. I'll try to ask my technician din pag bumalik ako.

stars01

  • Guest
Sa mga nag-avail ng in-house promos for IPL, ilang pulses/shots ang ginagawa sa inyo? May inooffer dun sa pinuntahan ko na clinic, 8 sessions 15,000 for underarm IPL. Tapos 25,000 yung lifetime nila? Good deal na ba yun? Kasi kumuha ako ng 5 sessions na voucher na inooffer sa isang deal website for that particular clinic.1,500 kasi yung voucher kaya lang medyo parang "tinipid" din nila yung session. Tig-dalawang shots lang per underarm. Baka mamaya ang mahal-mahal nila tapos di pala sulit. :(

nicoletta

  • Guest
anyone here who have tried na magpa LHR sa upperlip? how was it?where did you get it done? plan ko magpaLhr full legs and full arms since balbon ako masyado. upper lip muna para hindi masyado magastos.

If you have lingual retainers or if you have braces, mas painful siya :)  Happy naman ako kasi it's not nice to look for us women to have hair in the upper lip.


minnie99

  • Guest
^Thanks for the info! Nakailang sessions ka sis? And di ba supposedly bawal i-shave para makita yung progress? Hindi ba siya dyahe? Hehe.

maria_masungit

  • Guest
parang lugi ka naman sa 9k for 6 months unli, buti kung every month pwede kaso hinde eh. at most 6 weeks minimum ka pwede pumunta so 3 lang mapipiga mo dyan na session

nicoletta

  • Guest
roxyhart

It might seem pricier pero it's worth it if you think about the long term result kasi the other place that you can have it done is even more expensive pa :D  Post ka ng feedback :)


roxyhart

  • Guest
^ Yup sis, mukhang super worth it naman to. My only regret is: why didn't I have this done sooner?  ;D

It's been exactly two weeks since my frist session. And wow, since the most hair have shed na the past few days tapos walang bagong tumutubo, parang ang konti na lang ng hairs ng UA ko. You'll only notice the few strands of hair if you look closely.

My next session is two weeks from now. Why do I have a feeling na by my second session (or sige, third), super konti to almost none na lang ang UA hair ko tee hee!.

And oh, lumitaw yung kaputian ng UA ko. Parang mas ang puti and ang smooth niya hehe  :-*

nicoletta

  • Guest
Roxyhart

Exactly!  It's really different when you have laser hair removal done in a reputable place. Siguro you are maputi kaya your skin responded well din. ;)  Anyway, if you got the package, the remaining sessions can be used in the future for touch up.

Ever considered having brazilian done at skin house while you are at it?  Iba din talaga the feeling if wala ng hair. Bye bye pimples down under hahaha

timetraveller

  • Guest
4 weeks na akong halos walang UA hair :) Friday this week na ulit 'yung 6th session ko of UA LHR sa Skin Station, pero halos wala pa ring tumutubo. 'Yung konting tumutubo, blonde siya as in halos transparent. So happy with the results <3

JennyTwenty

  • Guest
hi mga sis! newbie here. saw this new clinic along Kalayaan Avenue near Rockwell. it is called Skin Pro. they have Pontiac Soprano daw for laser hair removal. has anyone tried that service? i heard it is better than harmony daw. thanks in advance :)

fibia

  • Guest
^ i know the owners of Skin Pro. Afaik  they have branded machines like revlite and soprano.

Len0523

  • Guest
4 weeks na akong halos walang UA hair :) Friday this week na ulit 'yung 6th session ko of UA LHR sa Skin Station, pero halos wala pa ring tumutubo. 'Yung konting tumutubo, blonde siya as in halos transparent. So happy with the results <3

Magkanu sis?

Planning to have it done as well in Skinstation. Brazillian and UA. Wondering how much?

genelnar

  • Guest
hi mga sis ngayon lang ako nakapunta sa section na to. ang dami ko kasing naririnig na bad reviews eh about hair removals so now mejo naintindihan ko na na malaki difference ng ipl sa laser..:)

and ngayon lang talaga narealize na ang oangit ng ua ko.. bakit hindi ako naginvest na pagandahin ang ua ko knowing na pwede naman.:) super kuripot ko lang.. and now naenganyo ako sa mga post dito na need ko mag laser ng ua dahil nafeel ko yung satisfaction pag nalalaman mong nawawala na ang hair ..:)

ok sa question ko..:) now lang nagcheck ako ng skinstation and may promo sila for diode lhr 8session for 5k  then 8 session with diode and axilight(whitening) 25k . according naman din sa reviews parang mas mabilis and effective ang gentlemax..based on experience ano ang mas ok talaga diode or gentlemax ? mejo marami ang hair ko and makapal..

thank you and sorry for the long post natuwa lang ako sa thread..:)

kisses1417

  • Guest
I availed skinstation's 5000 pesos for 8 diode sessions. Sana maging ok sakin..

genelnar

  • Guest
^nice sis need to decide asap na din kasi hanggang april 19 lang promo nila..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close