watch now

Author Topic: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist  (Read 134754 times)

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #280 on: November 09, 2014, 11:10:10 pm »
^ Sige sis, will definitely do! ;D Natatakot lang ako baka kasi pati yung skin ko ma-cut ko. Medyo duling pa naman ako hahahaha!

kinkytinch

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #281 on: November 10, 2014, 12:54:04 am »
@nicoletta not yet sis.. is the promo still on?

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #282 on: November 10, 2014, 06:15:35 am »
@nicoletta thanks for your input :) Nag tweet ang Skinhouse last weekend about LHR promo for the month of November but no reply naman when I texted them. I'll try to call nalang siguro :)

kinkytinch

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #283 on: November 10, 2014, 03:07:36 pm »
Good news mga sis :) i called skin house pioneer. May bff promo pa rin sila for november. 2k per session daw for a minimum of 5 sessions each. Kung wala naman daw mahanap na kasama, pwede naman sila na maghanap ng kasama mo :) yipee! Sana ok nga sila

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #284 on: November 13, 2014, 07:37:08 pm »
kinkytinch

Yup, ok yan!  You can document and take photos so you can compare the before and after :D

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #285 on: November 13, 2014, 07:44:11 pm »
^^is that for UA lang? :)

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #286 on: November 13, 2014, 07:52:38 pm »
momentum

Yup, I believe so!  And you can get Brazilian on a per session basis so you can see "daw" the difference when you compare results with other machines.  Parang "challenge".

kinkytinch

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #287 on: November 13, 2014, 10:01:28 pm »
^^ yup sis ua lang yung bff. i finally took the plunge yesterday :)
sis nicoleta, pm'd you :)

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #288 on: November 20, 2014, 07:09:22 pm »
kinkytinch

I got confused though with your message though :)  Which branch did you visit again?

kinkytinch

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #289 on: November 20, 2014, 09:35:14 pm »
^pioneer sis :)

gelarox

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #290 on: November 21, 2014, 07:26:22 pm »
UPDATE!

Switched to Vigen Body Care for Diode.

After I ran out of vouchers from Shinagawa, I bought a voucher from Ensogo for 1 year unlimited na Diode from Vigen Body Care, I chose the Katipunan branch para malapit lang. The clinic was really nice, I was accommodated immediately, they asked for the printed voucher, an ID and I was off to the treatment area. Nice, clean, bed. Ok naman. Then shinave na yung armpits ko and we began. They used TRIA handheld machine. I looked it up and for home use lang pala siya, so I was a bit disappointed. 150 shots per UA. I chose the highest setting para mas effective. Level 5, shet ang sakit, tiis ganda lang talaga I guess, then she applied a serum on both UA's after the treatment, for whitening daw. Yun lang.

It's been a week since, and konti palang tumutubo. I'll be back in next week. Plano ko every two weeks para mabilis at masulit. :)

minnie99

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #291 on: December 02, 2014, 02:26:19 pm »
Anyone tried this for upper lip? Okay kaya? Di ba kasi bawal i-shave... LOL. So parang ang pangit nun? :(

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #292 on: December 02, 2014, 03:22:27 pm »
kinkytinch

Coolness!  Document mo girl :)  I am a client of Mayon branch actually.  And I'm excited kasi they have a new machine coming up. 

minnie99

If you undergo upper lip LHR using a really good machine and maayos treatment sayo, hindi dapat kakapal ang hair mo in between sessions that you still need to shave.  You leave it be once you have LHR.

maria_masungit

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #293 on: December 02, 2014, 03:38:11 pm »
Skin Station has a new promo buy 2 sessions for 3k, pay only P10 for your third and P20 for your fourth- okay kaya ito?

minnie99

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #294 on: December 02, 2014, 03:48:45 pm »
^^Thanks, sis! Might as well ask my technician. Sa Wink* yung UA ko, okay naman, numinipis, pero hindi pantay yung hair reduction sa left and right. LOL.

harlequingirl

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #295 on: December 11, 2014, 12:50:33 pm »
I had my 2nd session last October 17 at Skin House Pioneer and now palang magstart magkababy hair on my underarms. Feels so nice and effective. Staff, very accommodating and love the ambiance. I cant wait for my third session next week. :)

Do you girls have whitening/peeling sessions in between laser? di parin ako makapagsleeveless kasi medyo may shadow pa so i wanna have it lightened sana. I had TCA peel with skin house last oct20 din, effective but do you girls apply whitening creams and stuff like that days after laser hair removal session? :)

kinkytinch

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #296 on: December 11, 2014, 05:21:09 pm »
^sis after yung 1st session mo ba with them madami pa rin tumubo na hair? Super konti lang kasi yung nagfall-off. Di ko sure kung normal lang yun

harlequingirl

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #297 on: December 11, 2014, 05:43:53 pm »
first session was september 17 sis and notable changes sa dami ng hair, yung iba i play around and pluck EFFORTLESSLY(as in sumasama without effort yung hair) while yung may resistance I left them to grow for the second session I had last October 17 pero super fine hair na and konti konti. Im sure after my incoming third session eh super fine hair na talaga, in time for the holidays.

Be patient lang siguro since tinatarget nung laser are he hairs on their certain phase. :)

kinkytinch

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #298 on: December 11, 2014, 11:26:57 pm »
^i did the same plucking as you.. sad lang na makakapal pa rin tumubo sakin.. thanks sis

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #299 on: December 12, 2014, 01:38:23 pm »
had a total of 14 sessions sa skin station for ua. last session is last week of october, now december palang andami na ulit hairs ...although balahibong pusa nalang talaga. I need booster shots. still thinking kung saan.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close