watch now

Author Topic: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist  (Read 134851 times)

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #240 on: October 02, 2014, 06:42:07 pm »
Corbun

Yes meron, that is where they have the gentlemax pro.  You may need lesser sessions with that machine.

engroselle

6600/session is expensive nga.  If you get a package, skin house charges 4500/ session only and you will most likely require lesser sessions kasi malalim penetration ng machine nila, even better than light sheer that's why st luke's charges so much per session :)  The staffs there would text you for reminder a day before and you will get a post treatment instruction care para maiwasan ang problems.


engroselle

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #241 on: October 02, 2014, 06:51:13 pm »
thanks sa reply sis! :)
will check out skin house website..sana may malapit sa malapit sa office ni hubby. manda kasi sya. or pwede ring trinoma area.
malabong merong malapit sa amin. antipolo pa kami. hehe

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #242 on: October 03, 2014, 01:01:21 pm »
Engroselle

Manda, as in Mandaluyong?  Coming from Edsa malapit lang siya :)  Look for Ren, she is the one who performs my treatments.  Maselan kasi ako, and she's very accommodating,  always reminding me of my next treatment even though I am fully paid na  :-X  I have benefited a lot for being hair free when I gave birth, the nurses did not have to shave when they inserted the catheter. 

engroselle

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #243 on: October 03, 2014, 01:19:06 pm »
yup. mandaluyong sis. :)
[textspeak!]. sya rin hanapin ko. ;p
tnx sis!

sweetpreppy

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #244 on: October 03, 2014, 04:38:08 pm »
Hello mga sis! I had my session sa Braz yesterday sa skin house. Im almost hair free na sa pubis :) sa majora na lang pero super thin na lang.  ;D And what I like about skin house is that you can really feel their concern, supposedly ipapalaser ko na ulet underarms ko but my nurse suggested na wag muna para di sayang ang session, oo nga naman. :) I heard my bago silang promo this October kaya I'm convincing my cousins to avail na :)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 02:15:00 pm by sweetpreppy »

sweetpreppy

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #245 on: October 03, 2014, 04:48:47 pm »
snowflakes08

who performs the procedures sa Wink? sometimes kasi its scary if trained lang sila and not medically inclined. My cousin got burned there kasi.  :( Sa skin house all of them are registered nurses so they really know what they're doing and saying, kaya im worry free lagi ;D

kia326

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #246 on: October 03, 2014, 08:53:48 pm »
Sissies,

I'm new in this thread. Would like to ask maybe a noob question.
Currently I'm assigned here in Japan until June 2015. Gusto ko sana magstart na ng armpit hair removal
dito kasi I want to be hair free (underarm) sa wedding day namin on feb 2016 :)
Kung sa July pa ko makakapagstart, baka di ma-achieve target ko :(
So we decide na dito ko na simulan.

Do you know Musee Platinum? Number 1 hair removal salon sya dito sa Japan. Unfortunately wala sya branch sa Pinas but they have branches in other countries. I'm not sure ano gamit nila na technology.
But gusto ko i-avail. Siguro makaka 5 sessions ako. Then plano ko ituloy sa pinas pagbalik ko.

Do you think ok lang yun? Kahit different technologies na gamit pagbalik ko sa Pinas?
May effect pa rin dapat no? Worry ko baka hindi pwede since iba yung ginamit sakin dito.. Sorry sa noob question and thanks mga sissies :)

AnGeL06

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #247 on: October 04, 2014, 01:44:50 am »
sweetpreppy:

nakailang sessions ka for brazilian sa skin house? did mine sa wink but since mababa pain tolerance ko, di super mataasan so medyo waste of money na ako :( i'll be on my 14th session na i think and although manipis na yung hair around except sa may majora na still slightly coarse.

is there a different rate for the gentlemax laser?

snowflakes08

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #248 on: October 08, 2014, 11:05:30 am »
sweetpreppy

Yes registered nurses din ang gumagawa ng Laser in Wink. Does your cousin ba used any whitening products? Kasi yun ang diniscuss sa akin na don't use any whitening kasi ang effect pwede ma-burned ang skin mo while having the sessions pa.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #249 on: October 08, 2014, 08:24:08 pm »
kia326

I don't think you will have a problem if you will go with a trusted clinic.  Hindi yung pupuntahan mo lang kasi bagsak presyo. You can read about diode, alexandrite and yag.  Lahat yan basta trusted brand and clinic should work well for you.

sweetpreppy

Good for you! :-*  You know what they say, you get what you pay for.

AnGeL06

Which branch of wink did you visit?  I inquired in their branch at the fort and they are using the white version of the soprano accord kasi.  This one is the same machine that skin station is using, and diba they have mixed reviews? If I am going for accord, I would go to skin station nalang.  Next time value for money dapat sis para you don't have to go through so many sessions  ;) 

Did you check kung ano settings mo baka it's too low to get any long term effects.  Same price sila with the gentlemax and the med grade diode, whichever is near you and depende kung coarse/ dark yung hair mo :)

Ma.Jewel_1987

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #250 on: October 08, 2014, 09:11:58 pm »
Hi mga sisses, I just checked with Corderm and their diode hair laser removal is at 50% right now, for underarm is at 1500 na lang, godd deal ba to?

baby.girl

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #251 on: October 09, 2014, 06:49:29 pm »
Bakit ang mura ng promo ng gentlemax?

kia326

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #252 on: October 11, 2014, 09:55:54 am »
nicoletta

Thanks sa reply. I finally found a clinic na tumatanggap ng foreigners because the Doctors and staffs could speak English. According to them, they use GentleLase alexandrite. I googled about it and ok nga sya esp. for black hairs with white skin. BTW, sa Pinas kasi mostly Lightsheer Diode gamit jan. Wala naman dapat problem if ever I availed yung laser hair treatment here using Alexandrite, and then continue sa Pinas using Diode? :)

Thanks for all your help. I will be having my first LHR session tomorrow. Hopefully... kung tanggapin nila ko. My UA kasi is not white but not tooo dark naman :P They need to assess pa.

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #253 on: October 11, 2014, 11:27:25 pm »
2nd session ko last Sunday... sobrang bagal ng tubo ng hair. Nung first session ko, two days after may tumubo nang hair then on the fourth day nagstart na mag-shed. Ngayong second sesh ko, mag-one week na halos wala pang tumutubo.

kia326

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #254 on: October 12, 2014, 03:25:44 pm »
Hello mga sissies :)

I would just like to share my first experience sa UA LHR here in Tokyo.

I just had my first session a while ago! Fortunately, they allowed me to undergo LHR treatment given that my skin type is not fair. They are using GentleLase (alexandrite), which is most effective on fair skins. I guess Japanese people normally have fair skins that is why they use this machine. In my case, they need to lower the power. But that would mean more sessions for me. I still opted to avail their 1 year unlimited since I don't know any other clinics who accept foreigners and do not charge very expensive fee!

I tried to count the number of clicks. I think it was 60 per UA. That is not bad, I guess? :P
I will be going back every 4 weeks for the succeeding sessions. :D
Related to pain level, it's weird but I'm loving the pain. :P

This is all. I hope that before my wedding day, I will no longer have UA hairs!! :D

-Kia

Ma.Jewel_1987

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #255 on: October 12, 2014, 11:07:14 pm »
I had my first session last saturday sa Corderm, I can say na sulit naman yung 1500 kasi hindi tinipid at minadali, I counted the clicks siguro its around 120, I prepay na din for another 3 sessions since pag this october sya pinurchase instead of 3k, 1.5k n lang.

missgoodvibe

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #256 on: October 13, 2014, 07:08:01 am »
Hi! Sino dito nag avail ng promo ng Shinagawa sa cashcash? Php699 nalang UA lhr. Not sure lang kung ano gamit nila na machine.

Darshan

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #257 on: October 13, 2014, 08:47:05 am »
^ seryoso sis? 699 nalang?? mura na yan!ND Yag gamit nila

unless IPL yang promo nila?  :-\

missgoodvibe

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #258 on: October 14, 2014, 01:22:09 pm »
^i just called them up and IPL nga daw. Sayang!

wonder_elle

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #259 on: October 14, 2014, 03:12:36 pm »
mga sis meron ba kayo know na medicine na pwede  take before laser para hindi ko maramdaman ang sakit  takot kasi ako sa pain hahahaa please advise

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close