watch now

Author Topic: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist  (Read 134586 times)

nicoletta

  • Guest
honeyann

Siguro 2,400 per session na sa Shinigawa since booster and 1 session nalang naman kinuha mo.  How much ba charge sayo sa HOO?  Alam ko may number of shots din kasi yan per area.

littlekinselle

Where did you have gentlemax overseas?  Aside from St Luke's, Skin House also has gentlemax, hindi lang update si TS regarding the machines of the clinics posted here :D

littlekinselle

  • Guest
^ sa kuwait konte lang ang difference ng presyo dito  satin.. naka 2 sessions lang ako sa arms ko kasi di nman mabalbon halos wala na hair. Pero sa lower legs and uderarms ko lang talaga 6 sessions tapos sa upper lip 2 sessions lang..at tingin ko un ang need ko ulitin dahil may nakapansin na  parang may bigote daw  ako.. saan  skin house available yun gentlemax? :)

sunshine808

  • Guest
Anyone tried to have their leg diode at Clarence Center? They have a promo kasi, I availed it kasi super sulit. And infairness hindi siya as fast as I expected. They use Soprano XL. Balbon ako, but my hair isn't that thick naman. Though at times sobrang init and may discomfort talaga sa tuhod area? Not sure but its supposed to be painless daw diba? haven't tried soprano xl kasi. Yung sa UA ko, sa skinstation ako nagpadiode. Feedback please :(

twistedbubble

  • Guest
Hi Everyone. I am planning to get the underarm laser hair removal from Dra. Martires. Just wanted to know if the treatment is good and what can I expect from it. Her prices are pretty good compared to others. I was choosing between her and skin station cos skin station has a promo (5k for 8 sessions) but I want to get it from a derma.

Thanks in advance.

itt

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #184 on: August 02, 2014, 11:28:18 am »
update lang sa laser treatment ng kapatid ko sa vigen. Mejo coarse pa din yung hair after 2 sessions. 3rd and last session later :D I dunno dahil siguro guy sya? might give him 1 session nun sa skin station ko. target lang kasi namin na numipis kahit onti hair nya kasi nag kaka rashes sya dati :( naawa nga ako kasi sabi masakit daw :( every 2 weeks yung interval na binigay sa amin pala. after nito, Ill give feedback after 1 month hehe after 1 month i sskin station ko na sya :D yung booster ko sa vigen mukhang okay naman kasi isang hair nalang ko  sa UA hehe mga less than 5 nalang sa left and right ua ko hehe

projectgora

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #185 on: August 02, 2014, 02:17:35 pm »
done with my 2nd session in skinstation (UA) and konti na lang tubo and manipis. sana maging ok til i finish my 8 sessions :)

kakatapos lang ng 7th session ko sa kanila sis. konti na lang talaga ang tubo pero hindi pala talaga sya totally nawawala. I'm still contemplating if I will purchase another UA diode package :)

itt

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #186 on: August 02, 2014, 02:36:28 pm »
kakatapos lang ng 7th session ko sa kanila sis. konti na lang talaga ang tubo pero hindi pala talaga sya totally nawawala. I'm still contemplating if I will purchase another UA diode package :)

sis check mo yung growth after your last session :) ako kasi after nung package ko  bumili nalang ako ng isang voucher hehe :)

edit

quoted the wrong entry lol hehe
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 09:53:51 pm by itt »

Shadow Angel

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #187 on: August 03, 2014, 04:00:32 am »
Bakit ganun parang mas maputi ang ua ko before ako mag pa laser sabi nga ni Doc ang puti ng ua ko ngayon kasi uneven ang skin tone ko sa ua pansin sya kailangan ko pa tuloy bumili ng cream para dito.

vanity fair

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #188 on: August 04, 2014, 03:02:55 pm »
Has anybody tried LHR in Clarence?  May voucher ngayon sa Cash Cash Pinoy for just 1,200 for brazilian or UA. Soprano SHR Diode Laser, nakalagay na machine.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #189 on: August 05, 2014, 07:34:09 pm »
^ sa kuwait konte lang ang difference ng presyo dito  satin.. naka 2 sessions lang ako sa arms ko kasi di nman mabalbon halos wala na hair. Pero sa lower legs and uderarms ko lang talaga 6 sessions tapos sa upper lip 2 sessions lang..at tingin ko un ang need ko ulitin dahil may nakapansin na  parang may bigote daw  ako.. saan  skin house available yun gentlemax? :)

Gentlemax is in the one in pioneer.  Pioneer as in pioneer centre supermarket, not Robinson's Pioneer :)  How much inabot sayo sa whole arms mo?  Do you still remember the fluence?

Sunshine808

It is very important that you are getting the right setting to get permanent results.  You may see shedding hair right now, but the hair might just grow back din after sometime.  Remember, for brazilian, treatment should take about 30 to 40 minutes for the first session and longer the more sessions you go through. Hindi pa kasama the shaving part diyan.  So if you see that the nurse is not taking that long to do the procedure, short cut na yan girl. 

Veevee

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #190 on: August 08, 2014, 06:31:55 pm »
Just want to share  :)

Upon consulting my doctor in Ortigas, I decided to still go with Cutera Cool Glide NDyag as it has been proven effective for me and according to two derma's I've talked to, it is best for Asian skin although among all laser hair removal machines, this one is the most painful. Painful but tolerable and you can always apply topical anesthesia 45mins before the procedure. The only downside is, Ortigas is too far from my home and workplace, and my doctor is only available every Friday to do the procedure. Her price for the lower legs btw is P8,000 and P4,500 for the underarms (same price with Makati Med's Lightsheer) exclusive of doctor's fee and topical anesthesia - and you have to pay everything in cash (my doctor's clinic doesn't accept card eh I'm planning to avail 3 sessions in advance). Luckily, when I called Belo hotline, I was informed that they have a 30% off in Laser Hair Removal (minimum of 3 sessions) in all branches if you present a copy of the advertorial of Belo attached in thr Mega Magazine July issue. I immediately booked an appointment at their Medical Plaza branch (Cool Glide machine is available here) and ran to the nearest magazine stand and bought the July issue. I availed 3 lower legs session and 3 underarm session. I got the lower legs at P9,408/session originally priced at P13,440/session (for a minimum of 3) and my underarms at P3,920/session originally priced at P5,600/session (for a minimum of 3) - inclusive of doctor's fee, topical anesthesia and most of all, pwedeng credit card hehe :)

googoo

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #191 on: August 12, 2014, 01:41:20 pm »
@veevee That is a good deal considering Belo charges a lot just for 1 session  ::) 

The dermatologist I have consulted with suggested that Gentlemax would be more suited for me. This machine, as I was told, is a combination of Alex and Ndyag.  Same as Cutera with regard to the NDyag part.  Since I have lighter skin tone than most Asians, my skin would respond well to the Alex daw :-*  For a minimum of 6 sessions, I could get the treatment at P2,250 per session.  This was originally P4,500 per session, and as I researched, even more expensive in one particular hospital.  So I suppose I am getting a good deal narin. 

 

Veevee

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #192 on: August 12, 2014, 02:17:05 pm »
@googoo

Wow! Now that's a better deal! Lucky you! If only Gentlemax would give me the same results as with Cutera Coolglide, I'd definitely go with your derma. That's really cheap na, P2,500/session considering your dermatologist will do the procedure (I assume hehe). How many sessions have you done already sis and how was it, so far?

Btw, the P2,500 per session is for the underarm, tama ba? Do you have an idea how much is for the lower legs - let's say 6 sessions din? TIA sis :)

googoo

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #193 on: August 12, 2014, 11:42:39 pm »
@Veevee  I can't explain the feeling because there is pain, then there is that cold water burst that comes right after the heat so I don't know what to feel  ;D  There were some portions in the middle part of my underarms that hurt so I had to stop for a little while before we went at it again.

I do not have hairy legs so I didn't ask about that.  The underarms is 2250 per session.  I'm guessing it must be quite similar since both are from trusted brands, and both are NDyag?  Mine just has alex too for maputi like me. 

Did you have cold gel or did you have cold water burst like mine? 

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #194 on: August 15, 2014, 08:38:56 am »
almost done with my 2yr unlimited UA diode session with SS.. sa OCT expired na siya. I had a total of 10 sessions, last one was june. I'm suppose to get another session this month kaso I'm out of the country until next month. And here's my dilemma, hair is still growing although maninipis like balahibong pusa and about 10-15 strands of hair. 10 sessions with this amount of hair, no this isn't right.

the last session I had, sa SS MOA branch (i did all sessions there) they were using a different machine, i forgot the name. the one they usually use daw kasi is out for maintenance.

so now, I am eyeing on the treatments sa st.Luke or makati med. i hope you guys will post more reviews on this.

jazzygelable

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #195 on: August 15, 2014, 12:43:14 pm »
^hi sis, i've had around 20 sessions of soprano xl with skinhouse for my ua and meron pa talagang tumutubo but very minimal na lang. siguro depende din sa hair growth kasi i'm really balbon. i also had my lower legs treated sa skinhouse for 8 sessions and meron pa rin talaga pakonti konti na hair. but all in all naman, i'm satisfied sa services nila kasi it's a big improvement for me. my next plan is to have my upper legs naman treated.

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #196 on: August 15, 2014, 12:59:39 pm »
^ sis magkano inabot ng 8 sessions mo sa lower legs?

AussieMom

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #197 on: August 15, 2014, 03:29:37 pm »
I had mine ages ago with Lets Face It when I was still in the Phils. After 3 sessions less than 5 na lang yung hair sa UA.  I think depende sa gagawa. Yung sakin sinabi ko na dapat wala ma miss.  Diode gamit nila and I find it much better.

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #198 on: August 15, 2014, 06:50:54 pm »
ilovejdy are you balbon to begin with?  I've heard that for booster shot, light sheer duet or gentlemax.  I have a discount with skin house kasi i started with them na.

jazzygelable request ka sa nurse mo na kung saan nalang may hair, dun ka nalang gamitan ng gentlemax. You will find it so much better sa mga super nipis na hair :D
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 06:20:53 pm by blushberry »

itt

  • Guest
Re: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist
« Reply #199 on: August 15, 2014, 10:13:27 pm »
update ko lang :) after 3 sessions of LHR from vigen mukhang nag lessen naman yung ua hair ng kapatid ko as of now, di ko sure if numipis hehe :D ako naman siguro mga 5 hairs per ua nalang pero manipis na yung tubo. di ko tuloy alam kung kelan ako babalik sa SS for my LHR hehe

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close