watch now

Author Topic: Laser Hair Removal (Part 16)- see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist  (Read 134862 times)

itt

  • Guest
may naka try na sa vigen? TRIA diode daw gamit sa katipunan branch nila

itt

  • Guest
Is it advisable to buy packages kung maintenance LHR na lang ang kailangan? I'm worried kasi na baka masayang lang.

ako din :D Im not so sure if I should get yung 1 year nila or just buy 1 or 2 sesh tas hanap nalang uli. worry ko kasi pag di ko hiyang or something hehe

minnie99

  • Guest
^Initially yun ang plan ko. Kaso na-convince ako nung staff sa Wink na kunin yung promo, sakto kasing patapos na so I had to decide agad. Buti naman hiyang ako. Hehe.

Pag maintenance lang naman, siguro wag na yung package. :)

Shadow Angel

  • Guest
^^ang swerte mo naman 1st session pa lang manipis na,pero satisfied na ako sa results ng ua ko ngayon..hindi na abala ang pagsha-shave

mhy_pie03

  • Guest
To those na may mga sessions o kukuha ng LHR sessions sa SS Timog, I recommend Penzy. More than 2 years na ako sa kanila. Halos buong katawan ko pina-LHR ko sa kanila (full arms, full legs, UA, brazilian). So far Brazilian lang ang hindi ako satisfied kahit 2 years unli with 13-15 sessions yata inabot, marami pa rin. Pero sa arms lalo sa legs super okay kasi halos walang wala na talaga considering na balbon talaga ako.
Pero sa brazilian at booster shots ko magtatry ako ng iba.

nicoletta

  • Guest
blueHaze

Did you go to skin house na ba?  The pasig branch is opening this coming wednesday  :-*  With regards to tip, I only give during facial and at times sa brazilian but not all the time.

In terms of getting a package, 6 to 8 sessions should be enough because gentlemax and medical diode gamit diyan.  I did not get any hair regrowth sa underarms, to think I'm pregnant.  May konting linea negra lang and a little bit in the bikini area.

ritznmore

  • Guest
^ Oh my gawd!  ;D  I'm soooo happy with my lhr at skin house.  As in I don't have hair almost 6 weeks I have to move my schedule yet again.  Any body here with the same experience?  :D   And parang my armpits are getting lighter?  *clap* *clap* 

I'm going to Pasig, it's nearer kasi my work place  ;) ;) ;

_cayenne30

  • Guest
Hi. newbie here. Anyone who already tried laser hair removal sa Flawless?

Corbun

  • Guest
Hi! Long time no see. Ang tagal na since my last diode laser session. Anyway im planning to have booster shot for my underarms. Is skin house still using the same machine as before? I think they were using soprano xl before. What is the gentlemax pro? Is this also a powerful machine. Can anyone give information about gentlemax? Thanks!

snowflakes08

  • Guest
Nag-open na ang Wink in ATC and ang promo sa UA is 15k for 8 sessions instead of 20k. I hope ok ang Wink baka dun na lang ako magpagawa antay ko lang maging ready UA ko for the first session. Sabi Alma diode daw ang machine dun.

Clair de Lune

  • Guest
I've tried diode twice, and IPL thrice. But for some reason, mas effective ang IPL sa akin. Sa diode hindi masyado numipis UA hairs ko. Unlike IPL, after the first and second session, noticeably thinner na yung hair.

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Nun nag avail ako ng groupon sa eslendre as in walang tumutubomg hair meron man super nipis na at talagang nagwhiten ua kl. Around greenhilss yun eh.

Palpak sa hairless kahit saang branch. Naka 8session ako every 2weeks pa balik wala din nangyare

ritznmore

  • Guest
meimei, Asian does not give out prices over the phone. You have to consult with a dermatologist talaga, try to look up dra. angel, i lost her number na. The details in the first page of this thread is not updated i believe.

corbun, yup yup skin house has gentlemax, you will surely like it

ritznmore

  • Guest
^ Woowwow!  ;)  Super expensive nga, and if I remember correctly, doctor's fee is separate pa talaga.  If you have that budget, why don't you try gentlemax na!  It's like the cream of the crop for laser machines!!  ;)

itt

  • Guest
rerepost ko lang :D

Share ko lang :) I availed of vigen's promo at a group buying site tapos we tried it na. Sabi ng kapatid ko masakit daw tapos nag taka ako kasi dapatt hindi masakit ang diode tas nung ako na hindi naman. Chinika ko yung nag gawa sa akin sabi nya kaya daw masakit yung sa kapatid ko kasi madami pa daw hair yung akin kasi onti nalang at manipis na. 100 shots ( dunno if I heard her term right ) tapos isang frequency lang daw sila. Every 2 weeks dapat yung treatment. Ill post my feedback after 2 weeks kung ano yung effect sa amin hehe. BTW they didnt put any cold gel doon sa UA namin. May cream lang na nilagay after shaving tapos yung whitening ekek after the treatment. yung whitening ekek nila asa parang glass dropper tapos pinahid lang hehe. so ayun

========

Tria daw yung machine nila from korea :) kaso nag tataka ako bakit every 2 weeks dapat yung treatment. isa nalang yung ginamit ko tapos yung isa ko ipapasa ko nalang sa kapatid ko hehe sana numipis yung tubo ng hair nya hehe. pag may tumubo pa sa hair ko aantay nalang ako ng ilang weeks para balik skin station na ako tapos Ill ask for precy/percy as per recommended dito :D hehe sana pumayag sila uli na taasan yung fluence ko. Ay ano uli sis yung pinaka mataas na pwede uli for ua?

e-roxas

  • Guest
I dont think they are using diode laser in that case.  When I tried using diode laser a year ago, after my very first session it took me like a month before I went back.  After that parang I dont want to have it treated pa nga because wala pa naman masyado hair but they said I have to follow the intervals so I did.  So now my hair is like halos wala na.  By the way they used the gmax on me pala.  Medyo may pitik lang sya ng konti but its very tolerable naman.  I havent been back for treatment like 6 months na ata?  Tagal na.  Anyway, I will come back for probably another treatment when I come back :)

Veevee

  • Guest
i just had LHR at Makati Med for 8K (inclusive of doctor's fee na) using diode. masakit rin pala no? para kang kinukurot or something, so bawat shot ng laser eh isang kurot, so napakaraming kurot, hehe. i kept telling myself na lang: "it's not as painful as waxing... it's not as painful as waxing..." hehe :D

hindi pa nagshe-shed yung hair kasi 1wk pa lang, it takes 3wks yata. pero babalik ako every 2 months hanggang sa maka-4 sessions ako. tapos after the 4th session, depende sa result (sana di umabot ng 6 sessions), i'm hoping yearly maintenance na lang.

Hi Ms. Meimei! Newbie here. I just want to ask if you have fine, medium or coarse hair on your lower legs. I read kase na lightsheer diode is best for fine hair while the coolglide nd yag is best for coarse hair. I also inquired in Makati Med. Does your doctor have a packaged price for a minimum of let's say 5 sessions? I think they have a packaged price for the underarms kase. As for the lower legs, according to the receptionist, it is best to ask the dermatologist. Also, did they use a topical anesthesia? Can you recommend me your doctor? Buti waived na yung professional fee. Were you scheduled for the LHR on the same day of your consultation o ibang araw pa? TIA!

I've tried Cutera Coolglide ND Yag last 2011 for 3 sessions for my UA, and booster last year with Belo Coolglide and so far, I'm quite happy with the results. Now I'm just wondering if the Lightsheer Duet used in Makati Med will give me the same results for my lower legs. Apparently I have coarse hair on my lower legs due to excessive shaving  :(

nicoletta

  • Guest
meimei

Diba you had diode narin before with SS or lattitudes?  The 8k per session is just for underarms at Makati Medical using Light Sheer Duet?  2 weeks ang shedding niyan sis not 3 weeks.

Veevee

I don't think you can be treated right away without appointment through your dermatologist.  I had laser before in a hospital and you have to schedule ahead of time.  Just in case you want parang cool glide, I believe that would be Gentlemax Pro.  St Luke's and Skin House has this machine.  Try the laser session without emla muna and just bring your own sa 2nd session para you know the level of your pain tolerance?

itt

  • Guest
I dont think they are using diode laser in that case.  When I tried using diode laser a year ago, after my very first session it took me like a month before I went back.  After that parang I dont want to have it treated pa nga because wala pa naman masyado hair but they said I have to follow the intervals so I did.  So now my hair is like halos wala na.  By the way they used the gmax on me pala.  Medyo may pitik lang sya ng konti but its very tolerable naman.  I havent been back for treatment like 6 months na ata?  Tagal na.  Anyway, I will come back for probably another treatment when I come back :)

hi sis :) Did you have your treatment at skin house? :) TIA :)

Veevee

  • Guest
Hello Ms. Nicoletta  :)

I already inquired in Makati Med for the underarms and lower legs.
Underarm (per session) - P4,500
Underarm (package 3 sessions) - P12,800
Lower legs (per session)- P8,000
They're using Lightsheer Duet Diode Laser

I haven't tried Gentlemax Pro and I also prefer hospitals/clinics within Makati. I used to go to Medical Plaza Ortigas for my Cutera Coolglide LHR but my Doctor is only available every Friday after lunch eh I'm not available on a Friday due to work that's why I'm considering Makati Med but not sure though if the Lightsheer Duet will give good results for coarse hair. What are your recommendations Ms. Nicoletta? TIA  :)

Post modified. Please refrain from quoting long posts.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 09:26:59 am by mama squeak! »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close