watch now

Author Topic: Recurring acidity  (Read 1666 times)

oshiawase

  • Guest
Recurring acidity
« on: September 01, 2013, 11:33:07 am »
Hi, I need some tips and advice.

I'm having recurring stomach acidity. This is mostly stressed related. I feel bloated most of the time and it affects my daily "movement". I've seen two doctors and both conclude that it's dyspepsia and acidity

So i drink meds and it dies down for a while and comes back again due to stress.

Problem is, it is inhibiting my eating habits. I need to stay awake but I cannot drink coffee or tea because those are acidic.

I need help.

any good alternatives or advice there?

thanks!

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Recurring acidity
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 11:45:53 am »
Hi, oshiawase.

Its a sign you do need to adjust else you will suffer serious harm.  When my tummy really ached bad it was the pits for me.  Grabe as in madaling araw pa naman yun then it was raining and what meds I had were not working. 

FYI.  Usually its on the wee hours ka madale nito ng grabe as our body doesn't produce something at certain times of the day na needed to combat such.

Change your eating and daily habits.  Do avoid much coffee or tea.  Ditto with choco drinks.  Sabayan mo ng food na pwede like cereals o fruits.  Exercises can help you stay awake naman.  Isometric ones para you do not need to leave your seat - di ko alam kung yun pa rin ang tawag ngayon.

Acupressure and acupuncture may help pero as in anything kapag sige ka pa rin bale wala rin ito.  Detox mode ka then maintain a healthy lifestyle ang best.  Sa stress problems you need an outlet for that.  Coffee and tea will not help you on that.  Pick something else like a hobby.  Makes you well rounded pa :)

oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: Recurring acidity
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 12:53:38 pm »
doc said can't take chocolate though.

and God, I really miss coffee.

How else can I stay awake to study?

thanks for the advice!

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Recurring acidity
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2013, 01:43:35 pm »
You can't absorb the lessons right kung pagod o puyat ka.  Ditto when sick.  The best is always to take short breaks in between.  Lots of water will help pero avoid anything na sobrang lamig o init - bad rin yun.  Fruits can help.  The key to absorbing lessons easily is to make them fun as well as may usefulness na magagamitan mo on.  Let's say geometry.  What a boring subject pero its important.  Why not visualize a dream house mo then alam mo needed mo yun to design it right.  The same applies sa dress, etc.

Physics much easier as ala MacGyver lang yun.  Chemistry even. 

If that doesn't work then you need to make your study area really helpful to make you focus on things.  Distractions must go.  AND NEVER STUDY OR WORK ON YOUR BED.  You'll end up doing nothing in the end.

Avoid junk food rin syempre.  Bawal rin yun.  Medicines are just to try to suppress yun pain pero you need to make the wound heal. 

Again, exercises will help you keep awake and dapat ayusin mo study sked mo and sleep pattern.  What I used to do then was study one or two pages intensely tapos break.  Don't rush things.  Yun lang kung tri-sem ka medyo mahirap ito so group study helps. 

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close