watch now

Author Topic: What are you doing, thinking right now. Anything goes. (THREAD 4)  (Read 37561 times)

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: What are you doing, thinking right now. Anything goes. (THREAD 4)
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2013, 04:46:24 pm »
doing: surfing away
thinking:  want to kick the ass of somebody i'm with right now. You're so epal my gosh.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: What are you doing, thinking right now. Anything goes. (THREAD 4)
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2013, 12:48:37 pm »
thinking: too busog from sisig. Need brownies. I need to sleep (baboy ang peg) I want ice cream. :(
I think my tummy germs are hungry. Where does all the food I eat go to? I dont go to the CR
a lot, and I don't vomit it either but I'm still so thin and malnourished :-\

Miley Cyrus: Symbols. I licked the hammer because I'm in love with the pain. I'm naked because Liam
stripped everything out of me.

Me: OMG. SO DEEP. I CAN SEE ADELLE ROLLING IN IT. ::) bakit kapag ako if magnaked-naked
pokpok siguro tingin tao sa akin :(

-----
bakit ba walang beauty insurance ang philippines unlike s.korea? What a great thing to invest
in bwaahaha

----
to shoot or not to shoot myself? ???

----doing:
cleaning retainers, brushing teeth, procrastinating,

done:

deposited money sa bank because umayaw yung ATM sa akin! >:(, bought brownies, sisig,
nachos and beef steak ;D

AnJelatine

  • Guest
Re: What are you doing, thinking right now. Anything goes. (THREAD 4)
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2013, 06:20:19 pm »
Cooking hunny_ally's Pork Kinamatisan. Sana successful! :D

det060403

  • Guest
Re: What are you doing, thinking right now. Anything goes. (THREAD 4)
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2013, 07:09:55 pm »
Doing: Eating mooncake, sorting out clothes

Thinking: uy, akala ko pa man din matalino ka... if it bothers you that much how people uncover this and that about your so called life, eh why not stop posting about it online diba? Isang click lang ng unread post since last visit yan eh... kitam? Simple as that! Makes sense noh? Sabi ko nga! Hahahaha Isip isip din pag may time! :p

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: What are you doing, thinking right now. Anything goes. (THREAD 4)
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2013, 01:20:54 pm »
Procrastinating. Dapat matulog na ako 8)

x-y

  • Guest
Re: What are you doing, thinking right now. Anything goes. (THREAD 4)
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2013, 12:09:04 am »
Doing: online, chat

Thinking: Kamusta na kaya siya?

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: What are you doing, thinking right now. Anything goes. (THREAD 4)
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2013, 04:41:58 am »
Thinking: people from my past are slowly coming back, i don't know if it's good or bad but i definitely want them back in my life.

Doing: GT-ing

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: What are you doing, thinking right now. Anything goes. (THREAD 4)
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2013, 12:20:54 pm »
Doing: filling out payroll forms. WTF why am I filing my own 2316 forms? WTF??!

thinking: waah, wedding na ng friend ko next week. *nervous* waa, how do I fix my 2316.?
*feels a tummyache due to stress*

PinkAbyss

  • Guest
Re: What are you doing, thinking right now. Anything goes. (THREAD 4)
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2013, 01:00:10 pm »
trying to understand GMO.  dami na natapon na products from our pantry... so sad that lahat ng favorite namin are included...

aranses

  • Guest
Re: What are you doing, thinking right now. Anything goes. (THREAD 4)
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2013, 05:41:16 am »
doing - net browsing
thinking - haist monday na naman!

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: What are you doing, thinking right now. Anything goes. (THREAD 4)
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2013, 12:57:43 pm »
I should have been less maldita today.

girl: huhuh I wish guys wouldn't just look and judge me by my boobs :'(

me: it's your fault, you keep wearing low-cuts kase, common yung reaction.

girl: they should stop judging me by what I wear and by my breasts. they should judge
me by something.. deeper.. like..

me: the cleavage of your boobs? ;D

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: What are you doing, thinking right now. Anything goes. (THREAD 4)
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2013, 08:19:02 pm »
doing: watching TV

thinking: sana naman gumanda ang weather!!!

wineforwinter

  • Guest
Re: What are you doing, thinking right now. Anything goes. (THREAD 4)
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2013, 09:38:09 pm »
online shopping, booking flights

summersong

  • Guest
Re: What are you doing, thinking right now. Anything goes. (THREAD 4)
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2013, 10:26:35 pm »
doing: playing trivia

thinking: stop playing trivia ;D

babylover

  • Guest
Re: What are you doing, thinking right now. Anything goes. (THREAD 4)
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2013, 12:39:42 pm »
I will do the dishes but post muna.

I'm thinking of a vacation soon. 

anon

  • Guest
Re: What are you doing, thinking right now. Anything goes. (THREAD 4)
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2013, 11:07:58 am »
Doing: writing reports, holding mini meetings

Thinking: If only the situation is different, I would stay...

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: What are you doing, thinking right now. Anything goes. (THREAD 4)
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2013, 02:35:34 am »
doing - staring at the TV
thinking - why does every movie have happy endings (happily ever after), does it really exists? will i have my own happy ending? I can`t sleep, why? I`m not sleepy but I want to sleep, I need to sleep.

dukezah

  • Guest
Re: What are you doing, thinking right now. Anything goes. (THREAD 4)
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2013, 09:42:21 am »
doing: gt-ing, checking my emails, waiting for candy crush to refill my life (haha!)

thinking: sana manalo UST mamaya!  ;D

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: What are you doing, thinking right now. Anything goes. (THREAD 4)
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2013, 02:51:40 pm »
doing-calming myself

thinking- shifting to feeling kinda domesticated mood anytime soon :D

cescilay

  • Guest
Re: What are you doing, thinking right now. Anything goes. (THREAD 4)
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2013, 09:09:18 am »
Thinking: Trip to Palawan next week, costume for company costume party...

Doing: GT-ing, talking to my mom :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close