watch now

Author Topic: Have you ever been the "Other Woman"? Share your experience.  (Read 1355 times)

minatay91

  • Guest
Have you ever been the "Other Woman"? Share your experience.
« on: August 30, 2013, 05:55:57 pm »
Whether intentional or unintentional. :) aware or unaware. nang-aagaw o hindi. Boyfriend or Husband. Tricked into being one or with full consent. Guilty or innocent. Ikaw or Siya ang nag.uuna

Post away :)


It just struck me when I've had quite a number of guys confess to me na nag.away sila sa GF nila because of me. But, NONE of their girlfriends dared to get into tampuhan with me though ;D although one kept giving me a death stare  :o Parang I felt guilty and I wish to avoid my guy friends completely as I can sympathize with girls as I'm UBER-selosa as well. :)

One thing I do though is once I suspect a guy is in a "relationship", automatic friendzone/kuyazone sila in my POV. Nevertheless, some still make paramdam to me and blatantly flirt with me. Whether in person or through digital communication. Maybe one of the reasons why none of the legal GF's never fought with me is because sa evidence (text, chat, emails) halatang-halata kung sino ang nanloloko. Even sa message I say, "ang ganda ng GF mo ngayon. swerte mo." or "ayeee ang sweet2 naman niyo sa GF mo" as a STRICT reminder na TAKEN na sila. Some even jokingly remark, "eh wala siya ngayon eh" or "wala talaga akong GF!" Most of the GF's are nice to me,the guys even introduced them to me but some actually go into the guys accounts and delete me off the friendlist in FB (the guy added me again kase LOL)

I only treat these notorious guys as kuyas or friends. At one point, they fought over me and the guy confessed na ever since he met me, nawalan ng gana siya sa GF niya even though I consistently reminded him na "we will never be more than friends. I cannot imagine you and me, and I cannot imagine how you can cheat on someone for me, and how sure am I that you wouldn't do that to me?" And I don't even date these guys. Siguro max is a lunch date, max once a month. Another guy "claimed" he broke up with his GF to be with me, but I replied, "ew. binasted ka ng GF mo, positive scripting lang ang peg mo. Ayoko na sa iyo rin. I don't take other people's trash :P " Then he eventually reconciled sa GF niya haha

One rule I have though is talagang bumaba yung tingin ko sa lalakeng mag.flirt or may malice kapag committed na sila and it's a major turn off for me ;D I mean, one thing na notice ko is if sasakyan ko is they get a bit more aggressive and eventually, it will seem na so single and ready to mingle sila (smingles? :P) but I cut it off due to guilt and fear of karma once they do things only meant for GFs.

girls beware talaga sa mga ganito haha ;D And they're really seductive rin (after all, they're so used to wooing their girlfriend na hehe)


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close