watch now

Author Topic: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2  (Read 205679 times)

nikki

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #460 on: March 21, 2015, 11:36:16 pm »
I wanted to book Erney again for my 2nd sons bday and baptism celebration next weekend. Pero I can't blame him, I just called last week. We didn't oriignally planned for a program Kasi.  He was willing to host my sons party kaya Lang he will be coming from another party until 6pm though super lapit sa venue ko. But ours will start at 5pm assuming hindi agad dumating guests or kain muna sila, I still feel that starting our program around 7pm is a bit late na so I cancelled na Lang.  I really like Erney and I highly recommend him. Next time talaga Dapat maaga mag book.

edaganda

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #461 on: March 22, 2015, 08:39:55 am »
Do you have the jive's contact no? Thanks!

cutemama

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #462 on: March 22, 2015, 11:43:09 am »
Sis funky f. Do you have contacy number ni darwin the magician?  And erney arcilla thanx

funky f

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #463 on: March 22, 2015, 02:18:28 pm »
Naku, sis, Nasa old phone ko. But I remembered just googling it :)

sachism

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #464 on: March 22, 2015, 06:37:48 pm »
^^i posted erney's number last month.

cutemama

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #465 on: March 22, 2015, 07:44:57 pm »
^thanks sis..Saw it na.. yung kay darwin na lang wala pa ako..

funky f

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #466 on: March 22, 2015, 09:54:40 pm »
0917-8807102. Try mo kung yan pa rin, sis.

cutemama

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #467 on: March 22, 2015, 10:24:02 pm »
^thanx sis funky f ;)

angeljulienne

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #468 on: April 14, 2015, 12:35:08 pm »
hi, I am torn between Flooch and Symond. Can you please advise who is the best among the two?Thanks

Yenyanyon

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #469 on: April 15, 2015, 05:53:24 pm »
May nakapag try na po ba ng Real Fun Party kasi sa package nila kasama na ang host, magician, bubble show and mascot.. We're planning to get them sa party ng niece ko sa June 20 eh..

ebbah

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #470 on: April 16, 2015, 01:26:09 pm »
may magician, host package na below 10K? thanks in advance.

ellyrem

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #471 on: April 18, 2015, 05:02:33 am »
^ try dale rubio sis.. his rate is 7k. :) ok din review nya here..

jadraque_girl

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #472 on: April 27, 2015, 02:10:16 pm »
Got Albert Cuaresma for my daughter's first birthday last saturday. Ok naman siya and medyo mas cheap ang TF nya.  :)

himuradrew

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #473 on: May 02, 2015, 03:27:23 pm »
We're looking for an additional entertainment for our daughter's upcoming birthday party. Can anyone offer suggestions kung sino ang ok? Thanks! :)

edaganda

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #474 on: May 07, 2015, 07:01:06 pm »
Flooch, Symond or Chubster??? Help!

princess lorraine

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #475 on: May 08, 2015, 05:26:44 am »
^^tectonix sis. It's a balloon show with dance number. It was a hit for both adults amd kids. Aliw  ;)

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #476 on: May 10, 2015, 01:02:15 am »
Yung magician/ host ninyo bring their own sound system I suppose?

edaganda

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #477 on: May 10, 2015, 06:15:59 am »
^ yes. Usually kasama sa package nila.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #478 on: May 16, 2015, 06:56:46 pm »
^ Ok, yung nakausap ko kasi 10k daw, and the one who referred her was saying I have to be thankful because 5k pa daw ang sound system when you rent separately. Too much sales talk I think, so I'm asking about other people's experiences as well.

Quisha

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #479 on: May 16, 2015, 09:55:18 pm »
^^tectonix sis. It's a balloon show with dance number. It was a hit for both adults amd kids. Aliw  ;)

do you have their contact number? how much tf nila?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close