watch now

Author Topic: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2  (Read 205910 times)

imaevelasquez

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #300 on: July 24, 2014, 05:05:02 pm »
^^^ I also had the same experience. Our host won't be available dun sa time slot na I am requesting for. Our party is scheduled on Sunday. He was asking if I can move na lang on Saturday morning. Though our venue is available naman on Saturday, we have decided to look for another party host na lang . Though, on our case we have enough time pa naman. I find the 10am too early kasi. And since from south kami, some of our guest na from north area would need to travel like before mga 8am or 9am. Maybe some of them are supposedly sleeping pa by that time. I find it hassle and ayoko din yung feeling na baka madaliin din ni host yung program if ever kasi may commitment pa after.

fibia

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #301 on: July 25, 2014, 02:43:15 pm »
albert cuaresma is from Laguna pa kasi sis! :) pero pwede tumawad sa kanya pag direct ka. Hehe.. Sabihin mo referred ka ni Jinkee.. 7k ang binigay nyang rate sakin last feb. :) He's good. Very energetic and kuha nya attention ng kids and adults. Ngayon lang ata sya nagkaroon ng sariling sound system kaya medyo nag increase rate nya.. :)

Can u PM me albert cuaresma's #?

Quisha

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #302 on: July 25, 2014, 06:00:01 pm »
^09199546994. Mabilis din syang magrespond sa FB :)

funky f

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #303 on: July 25, 2014, 07:28:30 pm »
Question sisses, aside from lou and wizzo, who's really good at magic?

coffeeflava

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #304 on: July 28, 2014, 12:24:14 pm »
Hi, kay Albert Cuaresma, is he fluent in english? hows his magic tricks?

Parang same rate sila Albert C. , Ernie Acilla and Chayno, among them, sino po ang pinaka ok for a7th bday party? I need lively, funny and of course, good in ventri and magic. THanks :)

Quisha

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #305 on: July 28, 2014, 01:07:09 pm »
^mas fluent for me si erney and chayno.. Pero ok din naman si Albert. Di naman chaka mag english.. :)

Mas lively and funny sila Erney and Albert IMO. Di ko masyado type si Chayno.

coffeeflava

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #306 on: August 03, 2014, 03:27:58 pm »
Thanks sis. Has anyone tried Masterdem? May packages po ba kayo niya? As well as Just Kiddos na sing and dance packages nila? Thanks :)

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #307 on: August 06, 2014, 08:43:55 am »
^ From your choices, I will select Lou Hilario.  Lou's magic show is around 40 minutes so I think that should be sufficient.  Adults and kids will enjoy his magic show. Two shows will unduly prolong the party, unless that is your intention.  Logistically, how do you slot two acts?  One after the other?  One before eating (games are usually played during this period) and one after eating?

Rico the Magician is good but jologs.  His show is more suited to the perya.  And I am scared of the giant snake!
Leodini looks unkempt and more suited for a Halloween show.
I like Wanlu but he's more of a ventriloquist than a magician.
I don't like the balloon lady.  I have not seen the golden show.

yang

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #308 on: August 06, 2014, 10:07:12 am »
were getting YMMAGIC fred as our party host and magician na din. the gave me reasonable quote.

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #309 on: August 06, 2014, 05:44:22 pm »
@coffeeflava, I have not seen Master Dem yet.  If I did (sa dami ng kiddie parties I have attended ba naman), I do not remember.

@Igot, I booked Lou through a party planner.  I think magicians and hosts prefer that way eh.  Good thing nga he gave you a discount sa TF.  Ako nga I tried haggling for the 50% deposit (asked him through my PP if I can pay 25% first then 25% the next month) since I booked him 7 months prior to my event but no way.  He's actually nice, polite and approachable in person.  If you really want him, book him through a party planner.  He is so worth the TF.  I don't feel shortchanged.  And I like the fact that he involved my two sons in his show.  He came early and asked about them, what they like, etc.  So I mentioned to him that one of my sons was the one who requested him for their 7th birthday because of one particular aspect of his show.  So he made sure to call that son of mine during that particular act.

Rico's background music and loudness make me cringe.  It's so over the top haha.  Hindi tuloy ako maka-focus sa galing niya sa magic.  And, yung assistant niya, I don't know if she is his wife, is kinda old already.  Parang hindi talaga bagay sa kiddie party.  And I am certainly surprised to find out that his TF is the same as Lou's. 

Wanlu is pretty much your best bet based on your feedback.

Or how about Ruther?  He is also pretty good, very energetic though on a milder scale than Rico, and I believe his TF is within the same range, albeit a bit lower.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 06:26:21 pm by marose17 »

coffeeflava

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #310 on: August 06, 2014, 09:45:20 pm »
Hi, pa pm po ng rate ni wizzo with & without illusion kun meron po kayo. Thank u

Mr.Garcia

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #311 on: August 07, 2014, 01:41:58 am »
@coffeeflava

Wizzo Rate P14k with illusions 12k w/out illusions
 
Package includes:
1. Magic show with illusions
2. Fun games
3. Colorful balloon twisting
4. Ventri puppet show
5. Party hosting
6. and free use of sound system

bhielchog

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #312 on: August 07, 2014, 03:20:25 pm »
We hire Clown Network for our son's 7th birthday last year.
I almost forgot his rate but it should be 5K or less.
Their payment is after the event, very hesitating dahil hindi sila nag papa downpayment but trully they arrive at your venue very ahead of time.

Ok si Luke mag host, as a magician and as a ventri.  Lahat ng guest namin nanonood and nag paparticipate dahil magaling talaga sila.

Although they classified as class A from other forum but for me they are more than that. Besides if you're budget is very tight you can hire this guys.

coffeeflava

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #313 on: August 08, 2014, 08:04:28 am »
Thank you Mr. Garcia. I sent u PM :)

By the way, sino po mas ok Wizzo w/o illusions or Symond? Same rate po ata sila. Yun funny and ok ang ventri and magic. Thank you

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #314 on: August 08, 2014, 02:04:57 pm »
^ Mas magaling sa magic si Wizzo but I find him boring.  Symond is better in establishing rapport with the audience, especially the kids.

ilbsiri

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #315 on: August 09, 2014, 12:11:14 pm »
^sis do you happen to know what's Wizzo's rate pag magic lang? I'm planning to get another host will only do is mainly hosting.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 12:32:10 pm by ilbsiri »

funky f

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #316 on: August 09, 2014, 11:20:59 pm »
I'm getting wizzo for magic with illusions only, no hosting. His rate is 12k for a 45 min performance :)

coffeeflava

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #317 on: August 10, 2014, 08:07:34 am »
Between wizzo and flooch, who can give an overall superb performance in terms of games, ventri & magic? thanks

ilbsiri

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #318 on: August 10, 2014, 10:10:58 am »
^thanks for sharing sis, that sounds good..I mean pricey, but at least he offers that kind of service :)


Can someone share a feedback on Chubi's hosting?
and How did you communicate with Erney's? did he reply promptly? Tia
 

princess lorraine

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #319 on: August 11, 2014, 05:28:02 am »
^^for magic and ventri, wizzo is better. But flooch is more lively.  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close