We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
We had Erney Arcilla as host and Lou Hilario as magician for our party. Lou's magic show was spectacular! There is really nothing like it and I've seen a lot. Saka, funny na ang mga acts niya compared to his routine a few years ago. Wala na rin the off remarks I observed before. Most of the kids are 6 and 7-year old boys and sobra silang natuwa kay Tito Lou! My friends were so amazed by the levitation act. Kinabahan ako kasi anak ko ang subject but when I saw Lou, he was so cool kaya nakampante naman ako na safe ang act.Erney is an excellent host. Good-looking pa.Both arrived at the party venue early and we even had time to discuss the flow of the program.I highly recommend them! By the way, I think it's cheaper to book hosts and magicians thru a party planner. Nabanggit kasi iyan kanina nina Erney and Lou.
Anyway, i found albert cuaresma's fb and he replied naman when i inquired. His rate is 12k daw for pasig/makati area...parang ang taas...