watch now

Author Topic: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2  (Read 205670 times)

rhymsanti

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #240 on: May 12, 2014, 10:33:50 pm »
wow thanks sismsdrizzlee! sobrang nakampante nako :) super thanks sis :)

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #241 on: May 13, 2014, 08:34:26 am »
^^ That's good to know.  Erney will host the birthday party of my sons next month with Lou H. providing the magic show.  I'm excited! :)

joevicko

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #242 on: May 13, 2014, 12:02:12 pm »
sis msdrizzlee

magkano rate ni Erney? nag papadown payment ba sya agad? or after na ng party?

jojo19

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #243 on: May 13, 2014, 06:26:16 pm »
Hi all,

If kayo po magdedecide sino po pipiliin nyo? Ernest Arcilla or Chayno?  Same rate lang sila pero wala ako masyadong nababasang reviews kay ernest. Any thoughts? Btw, si ernest with ventri running time 3.5hours kay chayno hindi ko alam how long po yung sa kanya without ventri. Heeeeelp! Thanks

Tried both of them. Chayno with my 2nd daughter (2012) and Erney with my son (2014)

Ok naman sila both with regards to their program/magic/games. Medyo hassle lang kasi Chayno kept on calling me the wrong name :( My photographer corrected him na (3 times), he kept on calling me Jackie instead of JoAnne. :p

switsunny

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #244 on: May 14, 2014, 05:49:38 pm »
@msdrizzlee and to those who got Erney, how many prizes did you prepare? he told me to prepare 80 pcs of prizes and 30% dun ay major prizes. parang ang dami!

bluemargarita

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #245 on: May 14, 2014, 10:46:47 pm »
I got Wizzo for my baby's first birthday. Galing niya! With sound system , balloon twisting , puppet show, illusion/magic show.

One of our guest said they got Wizzo for their event before pero ngayon daw mas maganda pa yung illusion /magic show niya. It was really fun!

rhymsanti

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #246 on: May 14, 2014, 11:52:36 pm »
@msdrizzlee and to those who got Erney, how many prizes did you prepare? he told me to prepare 80 pcs of prizes and 30% dun ay major prizes. parang ang dami!


hi sis, I got erney, he told me to prepare 3x of number of kids, so in my case, I have 40 expected kids so will prepare 120 prizes then 30% of that is major. actually I don't know how to classify major from minor cause I'm going to buy prizes with the same range of price naman, ayoko rin naman mag over budget ako.

gorgeous_mommie

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #247 on: May 16, 2014, 01:23:24 am »
sisses, i came across sulit.com and i was looking for a decent magician/host for my daughters bday.. any feedback sa ads or magician na to---

*SALAMANG NONO MAGICKERO*
and affordable naman ang packages nya kaso di ko alam if ok ba sya? pls help..

sulit promo.....p1,700
1 clown magician party host
w\ magic show
face painting unlimited
ballon twisting 15pcs
pinyata character theme

sulit promo......p2,300
2 clown magician party hosting
w magic show and games
face painting unlimited
ballon twisting 20pcs
pinyata character theme

Quisha

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #248 on: May 18, 2014, 12:31:43 am »
I booked alex lagula for my daughter's birthday on october.. Sabi kasi ng daughter ko, gusto daw nya may magician on her bday. Si wizzo sana gusto ko kaya lang booked na daw sya...  :(

Ngayon, Kaka youtube ng anak ko, napanood nya yung jive... she wants the jive nanaman on her party. Eh booked na kami kay alex lagula... Haay! Dagdag gastos.. Sana si erney nalang kinuha ko plus jive para pasok sa budget.. Hehe..

Pano ba pag may side entertainment mommies? Nanghihinayang kasi ako sa pambayad ng tf nila kung 1 hr lang sa the jive, then 2 hrs lang kay alex.. Para lang ma maximize ko yung alloted 3hrs party time... Or I have to extend the party time? Gawing 5hrs? Di ba mabored or pagod na mga kids nun?

sopas

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #249 on: May 19, 2014, 12:07:10 pm »
we got amor fernandez for my daughter's first birthday last saturday. i can say she is good! for me she's better than lhen peralta. maganda timbre ng boses nya, straight english naman. nahandle naman nya ang crowd considering our event mas marami adults. may mga nagtatanong na kamag anak namin saan namin sya nakuha. yung magic show nya, di ko masyado nasubaybayan eh but i think sakto lang. not grand but can entertain a crowd naman. before mentioning things, tatanong nya muna kung tama ba pronunciation or tama ba wordings. she arrived an hour before the party.

so sa mga naghahanap ng alternative female party host, ok sya kunin. i hope she can make it bigger in the party industry.

bubblylicious12

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #250 on: May 20, 2014, 12:24:08 am »
Hi sissies!

Any feeedback on Just Kiddos? I was thinking sana more of interactive and fun entertainment for the kids. My hubby and I are really not into magic and illusions so I was thinking bubble show, puppet show and song and dance activities for the kids. My officemate recommended Just Kiddos to me and they got affordable packages which you can further customize pa. Anyone who have availed of their servicea here? Just want to scout pa for more pros/cons for them. and suggestions din ng iba pang similar host/entertainment show providers for kids. TIA!  :)

ilbsiri

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #251 on: May 21, 2014, 10:54:30 am »
Pano ba pag may side entertainment mommies? Nanghihinayang kasi ako sa pambayad ng tf nila kung 1 hr lang sa the jive, then 2 hrs lang kay alex.. Para lang ma maximize ko yung alloted 3hrs party time... Or I have to extend the party time? Gawing 5hrs? Di ba mabored or pagod na mga kids nun?

baka naman sis you can maximize until 4hrs, 5hrs is too long actually yan din ang medyo dilemma ko but I'm thinking 3hrs of hosting, entertainment is 1hr parang may pahinga si host.


bubblylicious12: I was able to watched just kiddos once, okay naman :) I like their sing and dance, hosting okay naman I forgot the name of the host, puppet show is fine, what I don't like is the magic show (magician) sobrang boring, parang nag-aaral palang siyang maging host/magician.

Diane

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #252 on: May 22, 2014, 07:55:47 am »
Hi sissies!

Any feeedback on Just Kiddos? I was thinking sana more of interactive and fun entertainment for the kids. My hubby and I are really not into magic and illusions so I was thinking bubble show, puppet show and song and dance activities for the kids. My officemate recommended Just Kiddos to me and they got affordable packages which you can further customize pa. Anyone who have availed of their servicea here? Just want to scout pa for more pros/cons for them. and suggestions din ng iba pang similar host/entertainment show providers for kids. TIA!  :)

ig ot Just kiddos lat July 2013, and I was eyeing for Kuya Ryan sana kasi sya yung magaling daw however that time , nakabooked na daw. So Sabi ko na lang, bigyan ako ng magaling at di Dull na host. They gave me Kuya Joe and He was soo galing. All of my guest commended him :)

bubblylicious12

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #253 on: May 22, 2014, 02:11:35 pm »
ig ot Just kiddos lat July 2013, and I was eyeing for Kuya Ryan sana kasi sya yung magaling daw however that time , nakabooked na daw. So Sabi ko na lang, bigyan ako ng magaling at di Dull na host. They gave me Kuya Joe and He was soo galing. All of my guest commended him :)

Thanks sis for the feedback! Kasi if Kuya Ryan daw may additional na 2k as booking fee. Maybe because he's that good nga based on reviews. Thanks again!

djoching

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #254 on: May 23, 2014, 11:15:15 pm »
I got Erney for my daughter's 7th birthday last April.  His rate was P9K + P2K for the sound system since the venue was big and he had to use 4 speakers.  I chose him because i already attended 2 parties before with him as host.  I really enjoyed those 2 parties so when I learned that he was not available on the original date of our party (Saturday), I moved the party to Sunday when I learned that venue was still available.  When he learned that I've been to a party he hosted, he asked if I have the same set of guests so he could adjust his program.

He is also very responsive.  He calls as soon as I text him.  Also, he arrived early (one hour before the party) which is always a plus for me since I value punctuality.

His rule on prizes is 3-4x the number of kid attendees so that all kids would go home with prizes aside from the lootbag. Just make sure to have adult prizes if there would be adult games.  We forgot to discuss this so he recommended to just buy some chocolate bars and chips  if I wanted to have an adult game (which was name that tune) since there was a grocery beside the venue and it was still early.   

He was able to engage everyone (kids and adults) and his games are all educational  and wholesome.  He went around the venue to include everyone in the party.   

And same feedback as the previous posts, just be prepared with the program flow if you have your own preference compared to his usual program.  Email it to him before the party and bring your own printed copy to be sure.

switsunny

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #255 on: May 30, 2014, 01:19:21 pm »
just finished our party last Saturday and yes, I highly recommend Erney! ang galing nya and the guests were raving about him even days after the party.  yun lang, my party started late coz most guests arrived late (esp those with kids. he won't start unless madami nang kids) so he was not able to do his magic & ventri. sabi nga nya, sayang coz gusto nya masulit namin sya. I should've extended my booking sa clubhouse (anyway, out of topic na haha).

but overall, he made the party a success =)

msdrizzlee

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #256 on: June 05, 2014, 09:56:07 am »
sis msdrizzlee

magkano rate ni Erney? nag papadown payment ba sya agad? or after na ng party?

hi sis, sorry super late reply :) 10500php rate ni Erney, with sound system na yun, naka-lapel sya then may dala din syang wireless mic para pag mag interview sya ng guest. naka-costume din sya, super cute nga yung mickey mouse costume nya! natuwa baby ko nung nakita sya :)
side kwento lang, pagpunta nya sa venue namin naka-spiderman outfit sya! as in the spandex type! tuwang tuwa mga pamangkin ko kasi kakapanood lang nila ng spiderman, yun pala kaka-host lang din nya sa isang spiderman theme event :)
i deposited half of the amount sa bank account nya, then yung balance to be paid na lang after the event. :)

chiclifestyle07

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #257 on: June 05, 2014, 03:34:39 pm »
Can I please get Erney's contact number? TIA  :)

msdrizzlee

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #258 on: June 05, 2014, 04:02:05 pm »
^PM ko sayo sis :)

chiclifestyle07

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #259 on: June 05, 2014, 06:17:41 pm »
^PM ko sayo sis :)

Got it sis! Thank you! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close