watch now

Author Topic: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2  (Read 205784 times)

mistiqshannen

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #220 on: April 17, 2014, 04:04:49 am »
is there a party host ba na facilitate story telling? and also me puppet na rin pero more on story sya?

Deni

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #221 on: April 23, 2014, 12:23:06 pm »
WoW! ang mahal na din pala ng mga party hosts ngayon. I was thinking of Erney and Ms. Lhen kasi I read na below 5t sila kaso nag taas na pala sila ng rate. Medyo nasa budget din ako. Help naman mga sis 3-5t budget host facilitate ng games and magic show na simple lang din since 50pax. Thanks! my party will be next month kaya medyo nag papanick na ako. Thanks!

Pretty_aye

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #222 on: April 23, 2014, 02:53:34 pm »
Sis Deni

I was searching beyond that budget also. here's what I found upon backreading

PARTY HOST and MAGICIAN: Dale Rubio - 09323878780
PESO POWER: P3,000 - Hosting for entire event and 30mins kiddie magic

Nhetskii

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #223 on: April 23, 2014, 03:02:33 pm »
i got patrick the magician at 3,500

includes: party hosting
              magician
              balloon twisting
              puppet

his number: 0905 3535227

di na sya humihingi ng downpayment...

ilbsiri

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #224 on: April 23, 2014, 09:29:43 pm »
misis_gh thank you sis for posting about Jive. I'm actually considering them on my kid's party pero yung "mini concert" lang, ask ko lang sis is Chubi (aside from hosting) their contact person as well?

Deni

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #225 on: April 24, 2014, 12:15:57 am »
@ Pretty_aye and @Nhetskii thank you  so much mga sisters sa suggestions I will try to contact them kung sino pwede and okay :)

btw! baka may ma suggest din kayo na girl host?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 01:12:25 am by Deni »

heybeybey

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #226 on: May 01, 2014, 11:56:17 am »
I got Ms. Lhen as my party host. The night before the event, she texted me that since I got her on an early booking, she will be joined by another magician named Well. But during the party she came super late! Well was the one facilitated everything. And when she arrived I really wanted to talk and confront her but my hubby said wag nalang. I thought she's gonna stay there na but instead after 45 minutes I think she left already.

Worst part is, after the party when I handed the rest of the payment to Well, placed in an envelope, I asked him to count the money again for security purposes. Then during the night, Ms. Lhen texted me that I was kulang of 1,000 pesos daw. My hubby said, okay lang bayaran m na. But part of me is still super inis! Super boring ng host, and Ms. Lhen too was lousy.

Buti nalang it was my daughter's first birthday palang, so she doesn't really understand what's going on.

Lesson: Invest in a good party host.

daveigh

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #227 on: May 01, 2014, 04:03:06 pm »
Dapat kinonfront mo sya sis! Hindi din ako matatahimik kung yan ang gagawin sa akin. I almost got her din sa birthday ng anak ko, but Bon Joker called me agad so I booked him.

How unprofessional.

heybeybey

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #228 on: May 01, 2014, 05:27:56 pm »
True sis Daveigh, up to now di ako matahimik. But kase I don't want to make a scene baka mahalata ako ng mga guests na I am confronting her and will lead to ruining the party kaya I just dropped it. This'll be the first and last talaga na I will get her. I felt really tricked...

ricapatriarca

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #229 on: May 02, 2014, 12:20:42 am »
Hi Mommies! Anyone here had tried or seen Wanlu?

geliq

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #230 on: May 02, 2014, 12:29:12 am »
Do you have any feedback on Fun Ranch's hosts? Sino magaling? Tia!

Deni

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #231 on: May 02, 2014, 12:14:35 pm »
^^^^ Omg! So Sorry to hear that sis, si ms. Lhen pa man din kinuha ko, Im excited pa naman with her since I read a lot of nice stuffs about her hosting. I hope di mangyari yon sa party naming.

Mga sis, sa tingin nyo ok lang kaya if I tell her about this review so that she will not do it again?

^ We had our party in Fun ranch before pero matagl tagal tagal na yon, pero okay naman yong mga host nila. I asked Fun Ranch kung sino yong ma re recommend nila. Tapos yon yung kinuha naming.

joevicko

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #232 on: May 02, 2014, 12:24:56 pm »
hi mga mommies, ito naman kinuha ko sa baby ko: mukhang mganda mga magic tricks nya saka may live animal appearance pa, dove and some illusions. dami din likes sa FB

ito kinuha kong package:

GLAM Package 6,000.00
Class A Magician
25-30 minutes magic show with fire and birds act & illusion
Ventriloquist
20-30 minutes ventriloquism (with Jeloy the puppet & talking mask)
Party Host  / Game Facilitator
Tagalog/Taglish (3-4 hours duration)

Kiddie Salon
2 hours
Complete Vanity Mirror setup
Hairstyling
Glam-up Makeup
Free use of colored hairspray
Free use of Body gems
Free hair accessories
1 stylist

4,000 lang talaga siya pag wala kasamang Kiddie Salon

TwinkleDream

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #233 on: May 02, 2014, 12:37:09 pm »
Nagworry din ako bigla after kong mabasa feedback about Ms. Lhen. Sya din kasi kinuha kong host for my daughter's 1st bday.

In-inform din nya ako na may commitment sya ng 4PM so hindi na sya yung magiging magician namin.

rhymsanti

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #234 on: May 03, 2014, 02:57:26 am »
hi mga sis! newbie here.
uu nga sis heybeybey ang sad ng nangyari sa party, sana di nya na ulitin yun.
ako naman kasi I got erney arcilla for my son's first birthday. hopefully okay sya.

heybeybey

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #235 on: May 03, 2014, 10:17:38 am »
Mga sis, you can try to tell her na you wanted her to be there from the start hangang matapos. And make sure na mag agree siya... I felt really sad kase I really liked how ur conversations went, tapos ganun lang mangyayari...

About Erney Arcilla, he was the host on the other party same day as ours, I talked to him, he was nice. Though I didn't had the chance to watch his show.

andalusian

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #236 on: May 10, 2014, 06:57:11 am »
Hello sisses,

Share ko lang ang positive feedback ko from Darwin the Host/Magician.  I booked him via my events stylist PolkadotsEvents for 10K PHP.

We arrived in the venue ng sakto sa oras - 3PM and when we got inside andoon na sila Darwin and co.  He got another assistant na parang running man siguro nya, kasi paikot ikot kami ni hubby with our baby all over the place to talk to guests so pag turn na namin sa center stage si assistant ang taga hanap nya sa amin :)

It's also good to note that they dressed well for the occassion - saktong long sleeves + black vest and slacks.  Very professional.  They brought their own sound system din.  It's been awhile since I attended a kiddie party.  So naimpress ako na Darwin the host was using a wireless mic hehe.  Or common na ba yun?

So ayun upon my arrival sa venue we were introduced right away and he showed me a rough outline of his program clearly presented in his tablet.  I said my preference like I want candle blowing right after the kiddie games and not after the magic show.  He obliged without issues naman.

He coordinated on-the-spot with my cousin on the prizes.  My cousin kasi was the one who prepared all our loot bags and prizes.  So the moment my cousin arrived sa venue with the prizes, they easily talked sa total # of bags para ma-allot nya properly for all the games they prepared.  I did not participate sa talks nila coz I was busy talking to other guests who started arriving then at the venue.  Good thing is that mabilis naman sila nakapag usap and before I know it, ayos na daw ang allotment ng prizes.  I'm content with that!

What I liked most is that all our kid guests loved the games and the magic show they prepared.  Lahat benta naman, even sa balloon burst kahit matanda naki agaw ng balloon hehe..  He can speak tag-lish ng maayos and for me that's well enough, hindi too conyo at hindi rin parang nasa kanto party lang.

Ayun lang , overall i'm happy with the services and for me sulit naman.   ;D


msdrizzlee

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #237 on: May 12, 2014, 03:44:38 pm »
hi mga sis! newbie here.
uu nga sis heybeybey ang sad ng nangyari sa party, sana di nya na ulitin yun.
ako naman kasi I got erney arcilla for my son's first birthday. hopefully okay sya.


hi sis! we just celebrated my son's 1st birthday yesterday. Erney was the host, he was very good! super nag enjoy lahat ng kids pati adults! clean fun sya, no green jokes, talagang pang-kids! :) ganda pa ng mickey mouse outfit nya (which was our party theme). walang boring moments, lahat ng tables pinuntahan nya just to engage all the people to participate. Will book him again for our next party for sure! :)

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #238 on: May 12, 2014, 07:52:59 pm »
^ Did he bring his own sound system?  Did he dress according to the theme?  :)

ilbsiri

  • Guest
Re: Party Host/Magicians Suggestions Thread 2
« Reply #239 on: May 12, 2014, 09:57:09 pm »
^^glad to hear that, ang hirap kasi mag hanap ng vid ni EA online, my kid is into magic kasi ::) if I were to choose, i'll choose him :)

^he brings his own sound system (Wireless mic) and kasama sa package nya to dress up.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close