We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hi sissies! we had wizzo last october sa birthday ng panganay ko and our guests enjoyed the party kc tagaling talaga sya. im planning for my 2nd daughter's 1st birthday for may naman and same relatives and friends aattend. pressured ako kung sino kukunin. so i asked wizzo kung sino marecommend nya. he said try albert cuaresma. any feedback about him? parang di kc sya na-mention ng gt moms eh. tia
Hi Sis! Do you have number of Albert Cuaresma? I just PM him in FB but no reply yet... I badly need a Party Host/Magician sa 1st Birthday of my son. Hopefully meron ka... I saw his videos, mukang magaling and bubbly. marami rin syang good feedback sa FB nya. TIA!
hello sis! I booked Erney Arcilla for my May party. sya ang host sa party ng friend ko. I wasn't able to attend that but our other friend recommended him, so yun. nakausap ko na din sya & he's nice, willing to help you with other suppliers.
^ok ba si chubstet sis? Is he funny? Patok ba siya both sa adults and kids? Bale he does hosting, games, balloon twisting, magic and ventri? Do you know how much is his rate? Thanks for the suggestion sis.