watch now

Author Topic: Miley Cyrus  (Read 21689 times)

alexii

  • Guest
Re: Miley Cyrus
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2013, 05:14:25 am »
"It's official: Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth have split!  Find out why Miley called off their engagement at eonline.com." Awww  :(
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 05:16:15 am by alexii »

sima

  • Guest
Re: Miley Cyrus
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2013, 02:24:11 pm »
sayang naman!

anon

  • Guest
Re: Miley Cyrus
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2013, 02:36:14 pm »
I just watched her wrecking Ball video. 

Ganda nung pagkakuha ng nude scenes...and man that body!


Cant help but admire her ample butt!

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Miley Cyrus
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2013, 02:42:30 pm »
wah, last I heard her is that she was with liam for 3 years and was even supposed to get
married and na.engage na siya at a very young age..I thought they split off even way before
miley cut her hair. hm

pretty empress

  • Guest
Re: Miley Cyrus
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2013, 09:58:13 pm »
kaloka like ni justin b.  :D

parang shout out nya yung wrecking ball for liam..
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 10:01:01 pm by pretty empress »

cattleya_simone

  • Guest
Re: Miley Cyrus
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2013, 10:03:32 pm »
Gusto ko sila together dati nung movie pa nila. Pero ngayon parang di na sila right for each other. Nag cheat na etong si Liam, at si Miley naman ay mejo naging wild na.

quinone

  • Guest
Re: Miley Cyrus
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2013, 12:18:02 am »
nag-cheat nga ba si liam? kasi pwede rin na matagal na silang off, yun ang matagal nang rumor.

parang fishy lang para sa akin kung kelan pa-sikat yung song niya na wrecking ball at ang daming views chaka lalabas yung ganyang news, parang sinadya.

heavensent

  • Guest
Re: Miley Cyrus
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2013, 08:51:27 am »
^matagal na nga daw because Liam cheated with an older woman ngaun lang nila officially inamin

junetwentythree

  • Guest
Re: Miley Cyrus
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2013, 09:38:13 am »
^ January Jones from Mad Men supposedly.

Too young to be getting married. It was almost destined for failure. Especially since they're celebrities.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 09:39:50 am by junetwentythree »

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: Miley Cyrus
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2013, 05:19:42 pm »
feeling ko dahil kay liam kaya siya nagpagupit.haha.. is it me or she got really pale??  :o

alexii

  • Guest
Re: Miley Cyrus
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2013, 12:55:36 am »
OMG! Kaya naman pala nagkakaganito si ateng miley eh dahil din kay Liam. Just a day after na naghiwalay sila.  :o

http://www.eonline.com/news/460076/omg-liam-hemsworth-caught-kissing-eiza-gonzalez-a-day-after-miley-split-reveal-see-the-steamy-pic

nataliaesperon2000

  • Guest
Re: Miley Cyrus
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2013, 04:40:37 pm »
^ di naman ako maka miley di nga ako nagagandahan sa kanya at feeling ko di sila bagay ni liam. pero naawa ako kay miley kasi ang ganda nung pinalit ni liam sa kanya affected lang tee hee!

carmilina

  • Guest
Re: Miley Cyrus
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2013, 09:32:24 pm »
^same here sis

Kanina ko lang napanuod yun video nun Wrecking Ball, nakaka awa yun itsura ni Miley.
She was imparting a message na, nasira sya sa mga nangyari .
I know she's also an actress, pero ramdam ko un pain nya. Hays tsaka yun iyak nya, ay nakuh!! I really can't blame her.
Pero I know somehow , she will recover from this madness.

beanie

  • Guest
Re: Miley Cyrus
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2013, 09:55:18 am »
Hmmm... Like, I know she's been acting weird and icky lately and she's been getting a lot of negative feedback because of that. Most people even say that it's a good thing Liam and her broke up and that mas better looking yung girl ni Liam now. However, I just can't help but think na, weren't there allegations of Liam getting it on with another woman? If that's the case, while I'm not a fan, I'd have to say I kinda feel for her. Eh assh*£€ naman pala yang si Liam eh! And wasn't there a time na may Miley Cyrus na and Liam was like, Liam who?

That said, she better stop with the twerking and tongue thingy. It's creepy!

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: Miley Cyrus
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2013, 10:35:13 pm »
Malamang niyan Liam was already dating another girl before pa sila magbreak, kahit pa post-breakup lumabas yung photos nila and Eiza. I feel for Miley, it must hurt for her. :(

I don't like the twerking and tongue thing either, pero it's her style, and she's successful naman e. Siguro nga may pinagdadaanan siya 'cause it looks like she's being rebellious, pwede ding marketing scheme lang, pwedeng type lang niya. Kanya-kanya lang siguro.

molybdenumstudios

  • Guest
Re: Miley Cyrus
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2013, 03:20:25 pm »
^ I guess that's why Miley was doing those things because of Liam. Well, I think Liam is also dubious, kaya tumaas ang respect ko kay Miley for having a "stick to one" policy when it comes to relationships. 'Yung hindi papalit-palit ng boyfie and will strike against them.

nataliaesperon2000

  • Guest
Re: Miley Cyrus
« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2013, 06:45:45 am »
^ oo nga kahit slutty manamit si miley sabi nga stickt to one yun di naman handsome si liam e malaki lang katawan

molybdenumstudios

  • Guest
Re: Miley Cyrus
« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2013, 08:39:09 am »
^ I find his bro Chris better-looking.

snowhite_12

  • Guest
Re: Miley Cyrus
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2013, 07:52:29 pm »
^ agree! sorry medyo off topic. ..

pretty empress

  • Guest
Re: Miley Cyrus
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2013, 11:42:19 am »
imbyerna si sinead o connor kay miley.. bad move for miley.. tsk tsk

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close