watch now

Author Topic: Lamaze classes or DVD childbirth lessons? Experience anyone?  (Read 2060 times)

bunny168

  • Guest
Lamaze classes or DVD childbirth lessons? Experience anyone?
« on: August 28, 2013, 03:23:08 pm »
Hi, I just want to know if anyone of you have attended a childbirth class with your spouse anywhere in Metro Manila? How long was it and how much?


I was thinking sana of just buying a DVD online for this but I would like to hear some feedback if the class would be better or if the DVD lesson is more practical or more or less the same?


--First time soon to be-mom ;)

glamorosa_09

  • Guest
Re: Lamaze classes or DVD childbirth lessons? Experience anyone?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 05:50:15 pm »
Hi bunny,

I was able to deliver via lamaze succesfully. My husband and I didn't attend any lamaza classes, instead we just watched Sheri Bayle's Laugh and Learn about Childbirth.

It was really really really helpful to me, plus I also practiced the exercises Sheri taught in the video. :)

loveann

  • Guest
Re: Lamaze classes or DVD childbirth lessons? Experience anyone?
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 12:27:40 pm »
glamorosa_09: sis, meron ka ba link Sheri Bayle's Laugh and Learn about Childbirth?

Thanks!

babytintin

  • Guest
Re: Lamaze classes or DVD childbirth lessons? Experience anyone?
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2013, 05:03:16 am »
I highly recommend Laugh and Learn About Childbirth. It was very helpful the first time I gave birth 3 yrs ago. I reviewed it the 2nd time and I still keep a copy of it in my hard drive for future panganganak and for sharing to family and friends. Kumpleto na kasi siya. Sheri explains everything we need to know about the birthing process. Tapos effective rin ang pagkakapresent ng breathing technique. I watched it several times, took notes and even memorized some of the points. Hence, nai-apply ko talaga sa pangananak.

I saw 2 versions of it already pero same lang ang content.

loveann

  • Guest
Re: Lamaze classes or DVD childbirth lessons? Experience anyone?
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 09:09:40 am »
hi babytintin, ask ko naman if san po ako makakakuha ng copy ng Laugh and Learn About Childbirth? thanks sis!

babytintin

  • Guest
Re: Lamaze classes or DVD childbirth lessons? Experience anyone?
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2013, 04:02:20 pm »
^sis loveann, na-download ko lang dati yun e. I'm not sure kung available pa online.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close