watch now

Author Topic: what is the ideal date to give the invitation? :)  (Read 3288 times)

darna88

  • Guest
what is the ideal date to give the invitation? :)
« on: August 28, 2013, 12:54:44 am »
mga sis usually 2 weeks in advance ba before the party kayo nagbibigay ng invites?..and ilan percentage na bgay nyo is hard copy and ilan yun through email na lang :)

marose17

  • Guest
Re: what is the ideal date to give the invitation? :)
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 10:34:48 am »
I give the invites a month before the party.  Two weeks before the party, I make calls or send messages to the invited guests kasi few guests do the RSVP kahit naka-indicate pa na RSVP at a specific date.  This way, I can make an accurate headcount or invite a few more guests.  I don't invite guests a week or just a few days before the party.  That would be rude.

mrsamurao

  • Guest
Re: what is the ideal date to give the invitation? :)
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 01:17:23 pm »
Ako naman, I send a save-the-date thing on Facebook a month or two before the actual event. I don't include the venue. Date and time lang and a number where the guests can confirm their attendance tapos I wait for them to do so. Then 2-3 weeks before the party, I send the actual invite to those who did. That way, I can weed out yung mga guests na dadating unexpectedly.

And like Marose, I don't invite guests din at the last minute and ako  din, I don't go to events na last minute din. Alam ko kasi pampuno lang ako ng guest list.

darna88

  • Guest
Re: what is the ideal date to give the invitation? :)
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 11:04:02 am »
then how about the rsvp?...what if they did not call you o inform...are you going to call them?

mrsamurao

  • Guest
Re: what is the ideal date to give the invitation? :)
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 11:33:02 am »
Yung sa akin, the save-the-date thing I send on facebook serves as the RSVP. I will then make a list of guests who confirmed their attendance. After nun, yung actual invite na. Yung mga dumeadma sa save-the-date ko, deadma na rin ako. ;D In my experience kasi, aside from family, yung mga close lang talaga sa akin and sa husband ko ang nagco-confirm. Pero yung save-the-date, I send it to almost everyone. Parang courtesy invite na din para walang samaan ng loob when I post pictures later on. 

As for those who get the actual invite, I text them a week before the party to remind them. Nagwo-work naman for me. From our wedding to our baby shower hanggang binyag and my son's 1st birthday, I've never had problems with the guest list. Ang pinaka-problema ko lang is when people come ng late pero at least walang flakers and gatecrashers.

momma-t

  • Guest
Re: what is the ideal date to give the invitation? :)
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2013, 08:53:14 pm »
1 month before so they can save the date na.

izabelle

  • Guest
Re: what is the ideal date to give the invitation? :)
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2013, 02:02:04 am »
4 weeks before the event

guerzman

  • Guest
Re: what is the ideal date to give the invitation? :)
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2013, 11:14:39 am »
Preferably 1 month...

Kaso sa amin since late kami nakapag-meet PP at nag-otc pa kami, ayun 2 wks na lang before ko nabigay at naipost sa fb

Diko na naisip yung save the date ;D  samantala tagal na ko prepare, toinks

veecoust

  • Guest
Re: what is the ideal date to give the invitation? :)
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2013, 03:16:02 pm »
Facebook invites 2 months before the event, then yung nagconfirm, yun yung may invitation

blinktwice

  • Guest
Re: what is the ideal date to give the invitation? :)
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2013, 07:54:02 pm »
2 weeks before lang ok na,,and importante yun mga nagrereply sa rsvp. ;)

mommyniuja

  • Guest
Re: what is the ideal date to give the invitation? :)
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2013, 08:01:30 am »
For me, 1 week before.

twelve5

  • Guest
Re: what is the ideal date to give the invitation? :)
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2013, 10:03:36 am »
We give out invites 1 month before the event date. They all get printed invites.


cutemama

  • Guest
Re: what is the ideal date to give the invitation? :)
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2014, 09:24:45 am »
1 month before para makapagprepare sila, lalo na pag nataon yung birthday ng weekdays. Para makapagleave na sila or swap sa work.. Mahirap kasi pag biglaan, yung mga iba siyempre ayaw umabsent.

2 weeks or 1 week before, confirm the attendance of the guest. :)

ladyglam

  • Guest
Re: what is the ideal date to give the invitation? :)
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2014, 12:08:26 pm »
I think at least 2 weeks is enough :)

imeego

  • Guest
Re: what is the ideal date to give the invitation? :)
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2014, 02:23:31 pm »
2 weeks before...my baby's party will be on the 28th at nagstart na kami mamigay ng invites today :)

goddessjem

  • Guest
Re: what is the ideal date to give the invitation? :)
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2014, 02:31:05 pm »
siguro 2-3 weeks before the event..sana lang yung iba, marunong mag confirm sa RSVP..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close