watch now

Author Topic: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2  (Read 52976 times)

blackshirt13

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #480 on: April 15, 2014, 12:00:25 pm »
Anyone else travelling to Singapore with kids anytime soon? Here’s some good news for you! :D

http://blackshirt13.wordpress.com/2014/04/15/enhanced-child-concession-card-for-singapore-travel/


hungryshopper

  • Guest

GeeGotGold

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #483 on: April 19, 2014, 10:36:32 pm »
Comment posted : hungryshopper , rhed , blackshirt13

New post: http://wp.me/p4nrNF-6K

blackshirt13

  • Guest


poetrytoprose

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #486 on: April 25, 2014, 02:21:26 am »
251: 100 Days Of Happiness
http://curiousweekends.blogspot.com/2014/04/251-100-days-of-happiness.html#disqus_thread

After checking it out, I realized that it make sense to do it. I think what really got me to join the challenge is because in the end of the day -- even how horrible my day was -- I would look back on what moment I really felt happy about.

Will return all the comments sis. Will be blog hopping tomorrow. :)

aoshi_01

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #487 on: April 25, 2014, 11:23:01 am »
Hi sisses. Long time no post :D. Left comments for the following (mahaba habang backread itey!)

- lornadahl
- hungryshopper
- MissChievous

shameless plugging:
http://kabadinganandbeyond.blogspot.com/2014/04/a-trip-to-brazil.html

Joined the FB Group too. :)

choco_loka

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #488 on: April 25, 2014, 09:08:54 pm »
wow i have a lot of back reading to do this weekend :)


http://jacquelineuy.blogspot.com/2014/04/sunshine-award.html

Tagged and nominated some of you for the sunshine blogger award :)

MissChievous

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #489 on: April 28, 2014, 05:00:17 pm »
http://www.loveisamutt.com/2014/04/j-is-for-jolly-for-sunshine.html

You may be here guys! :) Sunshine award. Thanks to jacq and jean! :) mwah. My post is still lacking questions. Will update later.

rhed

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #490 on: April 29, 2014, 08:06:55 pm »
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 09:15:07 pm by rhed »

jhaney

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #491 on: April 30, 2014, 04:39:22 pm »
Same here. I hope I can write more on my blog and do blog hopping a lot. I hope once I finish my errands I'll be able to do it.

Here's my latest blog post:
http://www.pinkyjhaney.com/2014/04/visita-iglesia-at-our-lady-of-lourdes.html

Will do backreading. But I can't promise that I'll post to all. Will depend on the topic and if I have something to say. ;)

hamburgurl

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #492 on: April 30, 2014, 05:59:41 pm »
Here is my latest blog post:
Photo Books vs. Traditional Photo Albums
http://kwentonimumay.wordpress.com/2014/04/30/photo-books-vs-traditional-photo-albums/

Currently commenting on your blog posts, sisses...

rhed

  • Guest

choco_loka

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #494 on: May 01, 2014, 09:33:47 pm »

bluewingedangel

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #495 on: May 05, 2014, 10:26:51 am »

hamburgurl

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #496 on: May 05, 2014, 01:00:01 pm »
left comments for:
-bluewingedangel
-jhaney
-poetrytoprose
-blackshirt13

here's my latest blog:
http://kwentonimumay.wordpress.com/2014/04/30/photo-books-vs-traditional-photo-albums/

jhaney

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #497 on: May 09, 2014, 12:37:55 am »
Thanks sa mga comments niyo sisses.

Left comments for:
hamburgurl
choco_loka
bluewingedangel

My lates blog post: http://www.pinkyjhaney.com/2014/05/my-precious-momery.html



 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close