watch now

Author Topic: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2  (Read 53023 times)


blackshirt13

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #421 on: March 14, 2014, 01:05:02 pm »
^ sis, i don't know why i can't view your blog. i always get a message like this:

Quote
Oops! Google Chrome could not find chroniclesofmrspanda.blogspot.com

Access a cached copy of chroniclesofmrsp­anda.­blogspot.­com/­2014/­03/­my-­3-­0-­day-­1-­project-­pie.­html

here are my latest posts:

http://blackshirt13.wordpress.com/2014/03/14/week-6-colors/

http://blackshirt13.wordpress.com/2014/03/14/recipe-classic-tuna-spaghetti/

crazy-girl

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #422 on: March 14, 2014, 08:22:43 pm »
This blog comment exchange thing is a cool idea but the way it's set up with this thread is kind of difficult to keep up with. How about a web-page or a blogspot or something with just an updated list..?

hungryshopper

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #423 on: March 15, 2014, 04:59:34 pm »
Hi! Here's my latest post:

DIY: Home Remedy for Cough and Cold

I'll comment back on your blogs tonight! ;)

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #424 on: March 16, 2014, 12:23:11 pm »
Hi girls! Here's another one on what's growing in my garden :)
http://mrsdiazchronicle.weebly.com/1/post/2014/03/18-on-my-way-to-an-okra-harvest.html

poetrytoprose

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #425 on: March 16, 2014, 06:28:29 pm »
This blog comment exchange thing is a cool idea but the way it's set up with this thread is kind of difficult to keep up with. How about a web-page or a blogspot or something with just an updated list..?

haha, i concur! I recommend though --- I do not necessarily keep up with "who just posted" here --- when you left a comment on someone's blog also insert the link of your entry you want them to respond to. :)

Tapos just also leave the link for others who would read yours. :D


poetrytoprose

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #426 on: March 16, 2014, 06:38:30 pm »
replied to some of the blogs here with a signature


comments exchange!
http://curiousweekends.blogspot.com/2014/03/246-turned-25.html

hungryshopper

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #427 on: March 16, 2014, 08:13:58 pm »
Ako, I subscribe to this thread via email so I can receive notifs whenever someone post a new reply. On my blog naman, I have Commentluv so my commenters can automatically leave a link to their recent post of choice without putting the link code on their comment. Sana gets nyo, hehe. :D Tapos I comment back na lang on their blog. :)

Anyway, here's my latest post:
Product Review: Pantene Treatment Kit x BDJ

Commented back on the previous commenters on my blog. Will comment back ASAP to everyone who leaves this new post! :)

a_y_e_n

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #428 on: March 18, 2014, 05:02:29 am »

Kitchen Goddess

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #429 on: March 18, 2014, 04:22:55 pm »
http://vivamanilena.blogspot.com/2014/03/my-thomas-sabo.html

please comment with your url so that i can return the favor asap. thank you :)

rhed

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #430 on: March 18, 2014, 10:29:26 pm »
http://chroniclesofmrspanda.blogspot.com/2014/03/newborn-shopping-part-2.html

http://chroniclesofmrspanda.blogspot.com/2014/03/my-3-0-day-2-escolta-at-manila-peninsula.html

 :) ;)

sis blackshirt13 - naku, sorry,hindi ko din alam :( will research on that. I will try your tuna spag sa lent season ha :) sakto sa lent :)

domesticatedangel

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #431 on: March 19, 2014, 08:33:54 am »
diy hand soap recipe :) super cheap!

www.invisiblestilettos.com/2014/03/homemade-hand-soap.html

thank you for visiting my blog!

honeyphie

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #432 on: March 19, 2014, 11:44:39 am »
Please do visit my blog also..

www.kaartehanstudio.com

Thanks

hungryshopper

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #433 on: March 19, 2014, 02:31:25 pm »
Done commenting back and replying to those who commented in my blog. :)

Here's my latest!
I am Genzel’s Reader of the Month (February)!

Also left comments for:
@rhed
@domesticatedangel
@MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand
@Kitchen Goddess
@blackshirt13

 ;D


domesticatedangel

  • Guest


MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #437 on: March 24, 2014, 11:23:50 am »
Left comments left, right, and center! I'm so late to the commenting game because of bad internet. heehee... just did what I could during periods of strong internet. If I haven't left a comment for you, don't worry. It's coming. :-D Miss you, sisters!

http://mrsdiazchronicle.weebly.com/1/post/2014/03/19-quick-and-easy-salmon-soup.html

GeeGotGold

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #438 on: March 24, 2014, 03:05:14 pm »
http://gcandedeir.wordpress.com/2014/03/23/bdj-beauty-social-2014/

I'll visit blogs for this March and leave comments :)

MissChievous

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #439 on: March 24, 2014, 05:57:29 pm »
haha, i concur! I recommend though --- I do not necessarily keep up with "who just posted" here --- when you left a comment on someone's blog also insert the link of your entry you want them to respond to. :)

Tapos just also leave the link for others who would read yours. :D

Yeah, we could do a facebook group right. Would you want to do this girls?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close