watch now

Author Topic: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2  (Read 53119 times)

melmedrano

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #380 on: February 27, 2014, 03:35:17 pm »

MissChievous

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #381 on: February 27, 2014, 09:49:19 pm »
http://www.loveisamutt.com/2014/02/millennial-hipster-on-rise.html

Random thoughts about millennial hipsters.  ;D

sdee

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #382 on: February 28, 2014, 09:54:58 am »
Portfolio Post on my blog:

sdcmakeup.blogspot.com

will comment on your blogs today!! :)

poetrytoprose

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #383 on: March 01, 2014, 04:23:45 pm »
245: Just a Few More Practice - On Playing Golf
http://curiousweekends.blogspot.com/2014/03/245-just-few-more-practice-on-playing.html

But I already have signed the deal so even if I look so out of place, so different from my skin I -- pursued. [...] I keep on remembering Eleanor Roosevelt's quote: "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

Will return every comments left.

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #384 on: March 02, 2014, 01:33:24 pm »
Hi everyone! Thanks for always visiting my Mrs. Diaz blog. This time, though, I updated my professional blog with pictures from a new job. I hope you like makeovers! I will return your comments :D
http://www.maitaatienza.com/1/post/2014/03/ust-hrm-2014-event-at-afp-commissioned-officers-club-in-camp-aguinaldo.html

Revelation

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #385 on: March 02, 2014, 04:50:49 pm »
Here's the blog that I've posted earlier though this is just a simple warning to all people especially employees.

http://bewareofbluffers.blogspot.com/2013/06/beware-of-nadgie-sutare-rebenito-from.html



domesticatedangel

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #387 on: March 03, 2014, 09:33:29 am »

bluewingedangel

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #388 on: March 03, 2014, 09:54:26 pm »

choco_loka

  • Guest

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #390 on: March 04, 2014, 08:32:45 am »
First review on this blog! If you're curious about Celeteque's Gel Moisturizer, here's the dirt

http://mrsdiazchronicle.weebly.com/1/post/2014/03/15-celeteque-hydration-facial-moisturizer-product-review.html

lornadahl

  • Guest

hungryshopper

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #392 on: March 04, 2014, 03:00:06 pm »
Hi! Haven't posted here in a while.
Anyway, here are my latest entries, hope you'll check them out.  ;D

Crafthursday: February Washi Mini Projects
The Monday Grace #06
Liebster Award

I would really appreciate some comments and I'd be more than willing to comment back! :)

P.S. For those who commented on me these last few weeks, sorry for not responding and commenting back yet; I've been really busy and sick. :( But I'll start responding tonight! :)

Thank you all!  :-*

blackshirt13

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #393 on: March 04, 2014, 05:03:03 pm »
^ commenting on your blog posts, girls. :)

This is the start of what I hope would be a blog series. I honestly still don’t quite know what it really will be about since it is literally a work in progress. When I started it this morning I wasn’t even planning to write anything post-worthy. I just wanted to kill time and maybe kill boredom in the process. But the words flowed and I just went with it, typing as the ideas came. The end result surprised me. I can’t wait to see what would happen next. For your comments and critiques.
http://blackshirt13writes.wordpress.com/2014/03/04/time-unbound-chapter-1/


Paradizoo
http://blackshirt13.wordpress.com/2014/03/04/paradizoo/

jhaney

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #394 on: March 04, 2014, 10:56:29 pm »
Left comments for:

rhed
domesticatedangel
anorby1988
MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand
melmedrano
MissChievous
poetrytoprose
bluewingedangel
choco_loka
lornadahl
hungryshopper

hungryshopper

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #395 on: March 05, 2014, 01:27:41 am »
Hello! I just finished replying and commenting back to those who commented on my blog. Thank you all and good night!  :-* :)


jhaney

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #397 on: March 06, 2014, 10:24:31 am »

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #398 on: March 06, 2014, 10:37:55 am »
Just posted my prenup photos in which I did my own hair and makeup. I hope you visit and comment!
http://mrsdiazchronicle.weebly.com/1/post/2014/03/16-the-prenup-photos.html

sassyrosel

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #399 on: March 07, 2014, 12:30:08 am »
left comments for:
bluewingedangel
MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

here's mine:
8 Ways To Save Money and Be A Super Mom
http://roselsmomdiary.blogspot.com/2014/03/guest-post-8-ways-to-save-money-and-be.html

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close